Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Keith in NYC, March 18 & 21 - Bruce Willis birthday party and more
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 25, 2015 04:19

boynamedsue69
BluzDude
Rockman
Haaaaaaa Bjornulf .....Love ya style....you made my day

Hey Rockeeee, didn't Jack brush up against you while walking to his seat at the Staples opener back in May 2013?drinking smiley

Hey if they had have gotten together Al it would have looked like two guys from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.....cool smiley

Could you picture Rockeeeee, Keith and Jack in a room together for an hour???winking smiley

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: March 25, 2015 06:16

Patti is absolutely stunning!

Posted by: TE ()
Date: March 25, 2015 09:05

StonedAsia
Patti is absolutely stunning!

All "Norwegians" are. LOLeye rolling smiley.

TE
Oslo

Re: Keith in NYC March 18 & 21 - Bruce Willis birthday party and more
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 25, 2015 22:56

Could you picture Rockeeeee, Keith and Jack in a room together for an hour???....Hey!! I can't help it that Jack didn't show up

ROCKMAN

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: March 26, 2015 00:29

nightskyman
Glad to see Keith enjoying himself hanging with big time artists such as McCartney, Tony Bennet and Bruce Willis (though we need the photo of Keith and McCartney at Turks Caicos).

Ha, silly me thought that was De Niro.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: March 26, 2015 07:30

Wow is Tony Bennett really 88! If so that means the stones have at least 16
More years to tour.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: March 26, 2015 14:00

bv
This thread is sticky because it is one of the most ON TOPIC threads at the moment. To avoid duplicate threads on the same subject. Because Keith looks great in the pictures. Because it is rock'n'roll. Because it is NYC. Because Keith is the most visible Stone just days before the tour announcement. And because it is not a travel advices thread. Enough reasons for keeping it sticky a bit more.

By the way, I am not a big fan of Bruce Willis, he do always play the violent guy, I just zap him away. As for Tony Bennett, he is too old for me, too much Vegas style, mind you he is 88 years old, he could be Keith's father (almost). I am more into Clint Eastwood and Jack Nicholson. If "Dirty Harry" was pictured with the Stones that thread would probably be sticky for a long while...

I've been waiting for a Clint Eastwood "famous person" photo of him with one of the Stones... Charlie, Bill, Chuck...but to no avail.. He was at dinner with Jagger (and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie) at the same large table reportedly at an event last year I think...lots of pix of the guys leaving but alas, none it appears of Jagger and Clint together.

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: March 26, 2015 20:36

bv
This thread is sticky because it is one of the most ON TOPIC threads at the moment. To avoid duplicate threads on the same subject. Because Keith looks great in the pictures. Because it is rock'n'roll. Because it is NYC. Because Keith is the most visible Stone just days before the tour announcement. And because it is not a travel advices thread. Enough reasons for keeping it sticky a bit more.

By the way, I am not a big fan of Bruce Willis, he do always play the violent guy, I just zap him away. As for Tony Bennett, he is too old for me, too much Vegas style, mind you he is 88 years old, he could be Keith's father (almost). I am more into Clint Eastwood and Jack Nicholson. If "Dirty Harry" was pictured with the Stones that thread would probably be sticky for a long while...

Can you just let this thread die slowly and urge everyone to bring the Elliott Smith thread to life?

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: March 28, 2015 18:23

from Twitter

Keith's presents the "Best Collaboration" prize - @iHeartRadio Awards Sunday, March 29 on @nbc The show airs 8 - 11pm Eastern, 7 Central.

[news.iheart.com]

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2171
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home