Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith Richard´s brother
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 25, 2014 12:43

stonehearted
Yeah, Eric....

Hi Stonehearted,

Remarkable - never seen/ heard about that one!
Is it any good (music, recording quality)?
Is it a duo concert, or with band?
Full set, or keef just guesting on one/ a couple of songs?
Easy to find?

Cheerz in advance for the extra info!

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: July 25, 2014 13:43

I've never heard it myself actually, I just pasted the image in as a humorous aside.

But, since you asked, it was a regular Eric Clapton gig with Keith as a special guest (on Cocaine and Layla). The "blood brother" title comes from Eric's introduction of Keith. Here's the line-up:

The Band:
Eric Clapton: guitar & vocals
Steve Ferrone: drums
Nathan East: bass
Greg Phillinganes: keyboards

And here's a taste....

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 25, 2014 14:38

This guy:

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: July 25, 2014 17:23

varilla
I know that Keith was a single child, from Doris and Bert, his grandfather Gus, his aunts, etc, etc, the whole story, but i think i´ve heard about a brother of Keith, i believe in Bert´s side, younger than him.
I even have a memory of seeing a couple of photos of him, with Bert in Buenos Aires in occassion of a Stones tour.
Anybody knows better about this?

So, to conclude: Keith has no brother. And if Keith has an uncle it is (I hope so) impossible for him to be his brother as well.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: July 25, 2014 19:14

Just a (Glimmer) Twin

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 25, 2014 19:25

stonehearted
I've never heard it myself actually, I just pasted the image in as a humorous aside.

But, since you asked, it was a regular Eric Clapton gig with Keith as a special guest (on Cocaine and Layla). The "blood brother" title comes from Eric's introduction of Keith. Here's the line-up:

The Band:
Eric Clapton: guitar & vocals
Steve Ferrone: drums
Nathan East: bass
Greg Phillinganes: keyboards

And here's a taste....

...Cheerz for that!

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: July 28, 2014 16:01

B-Flat
varilla
I know that Keith was a single child, from Doris and Bert, his grandfather Gus, his aunts, etc, etc, the whole story, but i think i´ve heard about a brother of Keith, i believe in Bert´s side, younger than him.
I even have a memory of seeing a couple of photos of him, with Bert in Buenos Aires in occassion of a Stones tour.
Anybody knows better about this?
I remember very well that picture. The guy who was with Bert in Buenos Aires taking a bus was Bert's brother; thus Keith's uncle.

Yes, that´s the photo i´m talking about. But i think it was too young to be Bert´s brother. In fact, i have it somewhere. I´ll find it when i have some time and post it here.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home