Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Keith Richard´s brother
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 25, 2014 12:43

stonehearted
Yeah, Eric....

Hi Stonehearted,

Remarkable - never seen/ heard about that one!
Is it any good (music, recording quality)?
Is it a duo concert, or with band?
Full set, or keef just guesting on one/ a couple of songs?
Easy to find?

Cheerz in advance for the extra info!

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: July 25, 2014 13:43

I've never heard it myself actually, I just pasted the image in as a humorous aside.

But, since you asked, it was a regular Eric Clapton gig with Keith as a special guest (on Cocaine and Layla). The "blood brother" title comes from Eric's introduction of Keith. Here's the line-up:

The Band:
Eric Clapton: guitar & vocals
Steve Ferrone: drums
Nathan East: bass
Greg Phillinganes: keyboards

And here's a taste....

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 25, 2014 14:38

This guy:

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: July 25, 2014 17:23

varilla
I know that Keith was a single child, from Doris and Bert, his grandfather Gus, his aunts, etc, etc, the whole story, but i think i´ve heard about a brother of Keith, i believe in Bert´s side, younger than him.
I even have a memory of seeing a couple of photos of him, with Bert in Buenos Aires in occassion of a Stones tour.
Anybody knows better about this?

So, to conclude: Keith has no brother. And if Keith has an uncle it is (I hope so) impossible for him to be his brother as well.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: July 25, 2014 19:14

Just a (Glimmer) Twin

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 25, 2014 19:25

stonehearted
I've never heard it myself actually, I just pasted the image in as a humorous aside.

But, since you asked, it was a regular Eric Clapton gig with Keith as a special guest (on Cocaine and Layla). The "blood brother" title comes from Eric's introduction of Keith. Here's the line-up:

The Band:
Eric Clapton: guitar & vocals
Steve Ferrone: drums
Nathan East: bass
Greg Phillinganes: keyboards

And here's a taste....

...Cheerz for that!

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: July 28, 2014 16:01

B-Flat
varilla
I know that Keith was a single child, from Doris and Bert, his grandfather Gus, his aunts, etc, etc, the whole story, but i think i´ve heard about a brother of Keith, i believe in Bert´s side, younger than him.
I even have a memory of seeing a couple of photos of him, with Bert in Buenos Aires in occassion of a Stones tour.
Anybody knows better about this?
I remember very well that picture. The guy who was with Bert in Buenos Aires taking a bus was Bert's brother; thus Keith's uncle.

Yes, that´s the photo i´m talking about. But i think it was too young to be Bert´s brother. In fact, i have it somewhere. I´ll find it when i have some time and post it here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1527
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home