Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5253545556575859606162...LastNext
Current Page: 57 of 121
Re: OT: AC/DC latest news and more - now with Axl Rose
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 19, 2016 06:00

shattered
Hairball
Brian Johnson Was Abruptly Fired By AC/DC, Not Because Of Hearing Loss, Report Suggests
By Brian Storm -
April 18, 2016

AXL/DC

After thirty six years with vocalist Brian Johnson, which makes up the majority of AC/DC‘s storied history, the group announced just a few days ago that they have parted ways. Back in February when the band first made the announcement, it sounded temporary. The word “fill in” was used and it seemed as though Johnson would be back after finding some way to work around it.

Now, Eddie Trunk has offered a fascinating look behind the scenes of what went down with the firing of Brian Johnson and the hiring of Guns N’ Roses vocalist Axl Rose. Trunk says that nobody he knows is buying the excuse that he was let go due to a hearing loss.

“The release from AC/DC made it pretty clear they are done with Brian Johnson. What really happened with Brian is anyone’s guess. But nobody is buying the hearing thing that I know. My sources tell me Brian was slowing down and didn’t want to work as hard as Angus (who is younger) did.” Eddie Trunk wrote on his new blog.

As Jim Breuer also said, the hearing issue is a small part of it, it’s more of an excuse to get him out of the band so they can keep playing large shows.

“I also know that on the latest tour Brian only wanted to do 2-3 shows max a week. Something that is expensive for a band when off that much on the road (Aerosmith has to do this with Tyler). It comes with age and guys slowing. I suspect it reached a breaking point and that was that. I can not believe it was a sudden hearing issue. Maybe it played a small role, but no way is it the real story in full. I can’t believe after 36 years AC/DC would say goodbye to their singer and not find a work around. MANY have hearing issues and find a way to make it work in rock. And until Brian speaks, we will never know. Brian is a total class act. So very possible he takes the high road here. But it still blows me away how so many fans are not demanding a real answer on Brian and are so quick to move on.” he continued.

He’s absolutely spot on here. Remember, back in February when they first initially made the announcement about his hearing loss, this was portrayed as a temporary issue. Now, they “wish him well in his future endeavors” as their statement said over the weekend when they announced Axl Rose as his replacement on the upcoming tour. That definitely sounds like someone got fired — which really sucks when he was your vocalist for more than 35 years and you can kick him to the curb just like that.

The fans will make the final decision.

The final decision on what?
Whether Brian Johnson was abruptly fired? Or that his departure was due to his hearing loss as initially reported?

Eddie Trunk (whose probably the biggest hard rock and metal fan on the planet) was not saying whether Axl is a good choice or not - he's just giving another side of the story which might be closer to the truth.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: April 19, 2016 06:14

Hairball
shattered
Hairball
Brian Johnson Was Abruptly Fired By AC/DC, Not Because Of Hearing Loss, Report Suggests
By Brian Storm -
April 18, 2016

AXL/DC

After thirty six years with vocalist Brian Johnson, which makes up the majority of AC/DC‘s storied history, the group announced just a few days ago that they have parted ways. Back in February when the band first made the announcement, it sounded temporary. The word “fill in” was used and it seemed as though Johnson would be back after finding some way to work around it.

Now, Eddie Trunk has offered a fascinating look behind the scenes of what went down with the firing of Brian Johnson and the hiring of Guns N’ Roses vocalist Axl Rose. Trunk says that nobody he knows is buying the excuse that he was let go due to a hearing loss.

“The release from AC/DC made it pretty clear they are done with Brian Johnson. What really happened with Brian is anyone’s guess. But nobody is buying the hearing thing that I know. My sources tell me Brian was slowing down and didn’t want to work as hard as Angus (who is younger) did.” Eddie Trunk wrote on his new blog.

As Jim Breuer also said, the hearing issue is a small part of it, it’s more of an excuse to get him out of the band so they can keep playing large shows.

“I also know that on the latest tour Brian only wanted to do 2-3 shows max a week. Something that is expensive for a band when off that much on the road (Aerosmith has to do this with Tyler). It comes with age and guys slowing. I suspect it reached a breaking point and that was that. I can not believe it was a sudden hearing issue. Maybe it played a small role, but no way is it the real story in full. I can’t believe after 36 years AC/DC would say goodbye to their singer and not find a work around. MANY have hearing issues and find a way to make it work in rock. And until Brian speaks, we will never know. Brian is a total class act. So very possible he takes the high road here. But it still blows me away how so many fans are not demanding a real answer on Brian and are so quick to move on.” he continued.

He’s absolutely spot on here. Remember, back in February when they first initially made the announcement about his hearing loss, this was portrayed as a temporary issue. Now, they “wish him well in his future endeavors” as their statement said over the weekend when they announced Axl Rose as his replacement on the upcoming tour. That definitely sounds like someone got fired — which really sucks when he was your vocalist for more than 35 years and you can kick him to the curb just like that.

The fans will make the final decision.

The final decision on what?
Whether Brian Johnson was abruptly fired? Or that his departure was due to his hearing loss as initially reported?

Eddie Trunk (whose probably the biggest hard rock and metal fan on the planet) was not saying whether Axl is a good choice or not - he's just giving another side of the story which might be closer to the truth.

What I meant is if the fans accept what's happened and still go to the shows with Axl or walk away. I never got the connection with the way this was worded until now. You nailed it exactly and whole thing is similar to a corporate board decision.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: April 19, 2016 15:39

Hairball
By Brian Storm -
April 18, 2016

AXL/DC

This is pretty much what Jim Breuer reported initially, and he was raked over the coals and forced to retract his statements.

My guess is Brian asked him very sternly to retract his comments, as they were meant to be private and having them out in public would have hurt his chances with Angus keeping him in the band.

Books have been written about AC/DC's history, and several have portrayed Angus and Malcolm as very hard-headed, cold businessmen with no time for bullshit. This whole episode pretty much confirms it.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: April 19, 2016 16:25

Hairball
By Brian Storm -
April 18, 2016

Yes, because it was impossible to play 22 more gigs and then have years to decide whether they wanted to work together or part ways. Yes, it makes all possible sence that all this had to happen right in the middle of the tour because it was impossible to work 3 more months together.

The author states that the major aspect was that Brian was "slowing down and didn’t want to work as hard as Angus." What possible impact could that have on that current tour? I really want to know, since I can't think of any. Or the fact that Brian might have been reluctant about future recording and touring was the rason he was "fired" right in between two gigs with Angus risking very real possibility of a financial disaster? Sure.

I for one AM buying that he was let go due to a hearing loss. I for one AM NOT buying anything from those journalists trying to feed themselves on a scandal that does not exist (as usual).

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-19 18:14 by Happy24.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: April 19, 2016 16:54

above story is bullshit, Brian Johnson just weighed in...

AC/DC's Brian Johnson 'Personally Crushed' to Stop Performing

Singer issues lengthy statement explaining threat of total deafness and inability to perform in future shows

[www.rollingstone.com]

As many AC/DC fans know, the remaining shows for the 2016 AC/DC Rock or Bust World Tour, including 10 postponed U.S. shows, are being rescheduled with a guest singer. I want personally to explain the reason because I don’t believe the earlier press releases sufficiently set out what I wanted to say to our fans or the way in which I thought it should be presented.

On March 7th, after a series of examinations by leading physicians in the field of hearing loss, I was advised that if I continue to perform at large venues, I risked total deafness. While I was horrified at the reality of the news that day, I had for a time become aware that my partial hearing loss was beginning to interfere with my performance on stage.

I was having difficulty hearing the guitars on stage and because I was not able to hear the other musicians clearly, I feared the quality of my performance could be compromised. In all honesty this was something I could not in good conscience allow. Our fans deserve my performance to be at the highest level, and if for any reason I can’t deliver that level of performance I will not disappoint our fans or embarrass the other members of AC/DC. I am not a quitter and I like to finish what I start, nevertheless, the doctors made it clear to me and my bandmates that I had no choice but to stop performing on stage for the remaining shows and possibly beyond. That was the darkest day of my professional life.

Since that day, I have had several consultations with my doctors and it appears that, for the near future, I will be unable to perform on stage at arena and stadium size venues where the sound levels are beyond my current tolerance, without the risk of substantial hearing loss and possibly total deafness. Until that time, I tried as best as I could to continue despite the pain and hearing loss but it all became too much to bear and too much to risk.

I am personally crushed by this development more than anyone could ever imagine. The emotional experience I feel now is worse than anything I have ever in my life felt before. Being part of AC/DC, making records and performing for the millions of devoted fans this past 36 years has been my life’s work. I cannot imagine going forward without being part of that, but for now I have no choice. The one thing for certain is that I will always be with AC/DC at every show in spirit, if not in person.

Most importantly, I feel terrible having to disappoint the fans who bought tickets for the canceled shows and who have steadfastly supported me and AC/DC these many years. Words cannot express my deep gratitude and heartfelt thanks not just for the recent outpouring to me personally of kind words and good wishes, but also for the years of loyal support of AC/DC. My thanks also go to Angus and Cliff for their support.

Finally, I wish to assure our fans that I am not retiring. My doctors have told me that I can continue to record in studios and I intend to do that. For the moment, my entire focus is to continue medical treatment to improve my hearing. I am hoping that in time my hearing will improve and allow me to return to live concert performances. While the outcome is uncertain, my attitude is optimistic. Only time will tell.

Once again, my sincere best wishes and thanks to everyone for their support and understanding.

Love,
Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-19 16:56 by mnewman505.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 19, 2016 18:30

As I said in an earlier post, it is all speculation until we hear from Brian, which I thought unlikely , specially if there was some friction within AC/DC.

Anyway, he probably thought this is the best way to do it, and I can't see any reason for it not to be true.

Looking forward to the reviews and videos from Lisbon May 7th, as I expect Brian is as well.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: April 19, 2016 18:34

I'm off the AC/DC train anyway if Brian is out. But for what its worth, I don't believe what Brian's saying. Seems like they are making him say that to give them more clout. Angus and Cliff barely get a sentence? Like I said, doesn't affect me as I'm done with the band anyway, but doesn't scream "legit" to me. I still think Breuer was telling the truth and had to backtrack.

Date: April 19, 2016 18:45

RollingFreak
I'm off the AC/DC train anyway if Brian is out. But for what its worth, I don't believe what Brian's saying. Seems like they are making him say that to give them more clout. Angus and Cliff barely get a sentence? Like I said, doesn't affect me as I'm done with the band anyway, but doesn't scream "legit" to me. I still think Breuer was telling the truth and had to backtrack.
I tend to agree with you.

I'm not into conspiracy theories and I feel somewhat stupid for entertaining this line of thought, but something isn't right. As you said, Angus and Cliff were barely acknowledged.

I've kept saying over and over that I wouldn't believe this whole "hearing loss" excuse until Brian himself spoke, but even now that he has, I'm still not convinced.

AC/DC is my second-favorite band after the Stones, so I take this whole thing seriously. It's very depressing.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: April 19, 2016 18:56

Now AC/DC have to film a show with AXL and release a double DVD set : Chicago with Brian and ???? with AXL, just for legacy and let the fans determine which is best.

I never met Brian, but he seems to be a good guy.
I met Angus and Malcolm and back then, they were really cool and friendly.

What is currently happening inside the band is weird.
Brian seems to say that he's still in the band, currently unable to tour but willing to take part to a new record if there will be one.
Wondering if Angus' perception of the situation is identical...

Even if the recent records aren't the band's best, Brian's singing was great and surprisingly subtle on some songs

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: April 19, 2016 19:03

Brian Johnson issues statement on departure from AC/DC:

In the wake of AC/DC’s announcement that Gun N’ Roses’ Axl Rose would be fronting the rest of their Rock or Bust tour, singer Brian Johnson has released a statement addressing his departure from the band due to a high risk of hearing loss. After explaining the medical diagnosis of his increased risk, Johnson admits that he had begun to experience the effects of it onstage already. “I was having difficulty hearing the guitars on stage and because I was not able to hear the other musicians clearly, I feared the quality of my performance could be compromised,” he writes. “Our fans deserve my performance to be at the highest level, and if for any reason I can’t deliver that level of performance I will not disappoint our fans or embarrass the other members of AC/DC,” Johnson continues. “I am not a quitter and I like to finish what I start, nevertheless, the doctors made it clear to me and my bandmates that I had no choice but to stop performing on stage for the remaining shows and possibly beyond. That was the darkest day of my professional life.”Johnson says that it is specifically the decibels of large arena’s that poses the most risk. He promises that he is not retiring and can continue to record in studios. Read the full statement below (via Consequence of Sound):

As many AC/DC fans know, the remaining shows for the 2016 AC/DC Rock or Bust World Tour, including 10 postponed U.S. shows, are being rescheduled with a guest singer. I want personally to explain the reason because I don’t believe the earlier press releases sufficiently set out what I wanted to say to our fans or the way in which I thought it should be presented.On March 7th, after a series of examinations by leading physicians in the field of hearing loss, I was advised that if I continue to perform at large venues, I risked total deafness. While I was horrified at the reality of the news that day, I had for a time become aware that my partial hearing loss was beginning to interfere with my performance on stage. I was having difficulty hearing the guitars on stage and because I was not able to hear the other musicians clearly, I feared the quality of my performance could be compromised. In all honesty this was something I could not in good conscience allow. Our fans deserve my performance to be at the highest level, and if for any reason I can’t deliver that level of performance I will not disappoint our fans or embarrass the other members of AC/DC. I am not a quitter and I like to finish what I start, nevertheless, the doctors made it clear to me and my bandmates that I had no choice but to stop performing on stage for the remaining shows and possibly beyond. That was the darkest day of my professional life.Since that day, I have had several consultations with my doctors and it appears that, for the near future, I will be unable to perform on stage at arena and stadium size venues where the sound levels are beyond my current tolerance, without the risk of substantial hearing loss and possibly total deafness. Until that time, I tried as best as I could to continue despite the pain and hearing loss but it all became too much to bear and too much to risk.I am personally crushed by this development more than anyone could ever imagine. The emotional experience I feel now is worse than anything I have ever in my life felt before. Being part of AC/DC, making records and performing for the millions of devoted fans this past 36 years has been my life’s work. I cannot imagine going forward without being part of that, but for now I have no choice. The one thing for certain is that I will always be with AC/DC at every show in spirit, if not in person.Most importantly, I feel terrible having to disappoint the fans who bought tickets for the canceled shows and who have steadfastly supported me and AC/DC these many years. Words cannot express my deep gratitude and heartfelt thanks not just for the recent outpouring to me personally of kind words and good wishes, but also for the years of loyal support of AC/DC. My thanks also go to Angus and Cliff for their support.Finally, I wish to assure our fans that I am not retiring. My doctors have told me that I can continue to record in studios and I intend to do that. For the moment, my entire focus is to continue medical treatment to improve my hearing. I am hoping that in time my hearing will improve and allow me to return to live concert performances. While the outcome is uncertain, my attitude is optimistic. Only time will tell.Once again, my sincere best wishes and thanks to everyone for their support and understanding.Love,
Brian

[consequenceofsound.net]

Date: April 19, 2016 19:04

I don't dig too deep into it.

Never seen them play live ,but always been a fan.

Brian has spoken and I'm happy with that.

I hope I do get a chance to see them before their last gig in Europe in June. winking smiley

Date: April 19, 2016 19:20

keefriff99
RollingFreak
I tend to agree with you.

I'm not into conspiracy theories and I feel somewhat stupid for entertaining this line of thought, but something isn't right. As you said, Angus and Cliff were barely acknowledged.

I've kept saying over and over that I wouldn't believe this whole "hearing loss" excuse until Brian himself spoke, but even now that he has, I'm still not convinced.

AC/DC is my second-favorite band after the Stones, so I take this whole thing seriously. It's very depressing.

Yeah, I feel sorry for their fans, of which I am certainly one as well. Powerage? One of the greatest albums not talked about enough. I just don't see them as a growing force anymore, so if you've seen em already (like I have), good, you've seen AC/DC. There's not much more that needs to be done. I've seen them twice and didn't plan to see anymore live shows but would support them and their new records (of which there probably weren't many or any left anyway). So in essence, I knew they were a band coming to an end. Just sad to see it go down this way, and especially for fans like you who really cherish them its sad to see their legacy sorta diluted.

Doc
Brian seems to say that he's still in the band, currently unable to tour but willing to take part to a new record if there will be one.
Wondering if Angus' perception of the situation is identical...

I disagree. I think very much from Brian's statement he means studio work such as either solo stuff or guest collaborations like he just did with Alice Cooper. Perosnally, I think its very telling he doesn't use the words AC/DC. And from AC/DC's statement, it very much seems like Brian is gone, not to return for any reason. Its not explicitly said by either of them, but the one clear thing I see in both statements is Brian is out of AC/DC, studio or otherwise.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 20, 2016 03:05

Herald Sun ..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: April 20, 2016 03:12

For the love of God, let her see her dag!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 20, 2016 03:30

Hahaha...things are getting serious. grinning smiley

Boycott all remaining AC/DC shows in support of Brian Johnson

AC/DC fans for Brian Johnson

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: April 20, 2016 04:34

Sorry to say but the loss of Malcolm Young and now Brian Johnson marks the end of the band as we know it. Great run boys.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: April 20, 2016 05:35

Yep ,its over. Axl can shit in his hat.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: April 20, 2016 06:34

Well said Brian. Now the remaining doubters hopefully understand his situation why he had to quit. Stop talking bullshit about Brian being kicked out of three band etc.

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: April 20, 2016 06:42

I find some of the speculation here hard to comprehend. What part of "if I don't quit playing large venues I will become permanently deaf" are we not able to take in?

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: April 20, 2016 06:42

Hairball

The fans will make the final decision. Thanks Hairball.

Date: April 20, 2016 07:23

Wry Cooter
I find some of the speculation here hard to comprehend. What part of "if I don't quit playing large venues I will become permanently deaf" are we not able to take in?

Why so suddenly? They've been touring for a year. How did that happen overnight? At least not before that US leg. He had a doctor's appointment in the middle of the tour and they discovered that?

Maybe its true. Personally, I'm not buying it. And I don't mean to bring up Breuer again, cause that whole thing is hazy but here's how I see it. He has no reason to lie. The man is friends with Brian Johnson. He didn't have to say ANYTHING, yet he spilled a whole bunch of stuff. Again, if he's friends with the guy and it wasn't true, his friendship is over. Why would he risk that? To me, it seems more likely it was true, they said "you're not allowed to actually tell people that" so he walked it back. And Brian can't really be mad at him because it is true and Breuer was just expressing disappointment as a fan.

But again, thats all speculative. In that scenario though, Breuer has nothing to lose while AC/DC has a reason to fudge the truth. They need people to still come and not look like dicks. There are reasons people are asking questions. Maybe they are all completely unfounded and wrong, but I think there's a combination of not quite believing/getting the full scope of Brian's problems and just plain not wanting the band to continue without Brian.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: April 20, 2016 07:57

RollingFreak
Wry Cooter

Why so suddenly? They've been touring for a year. How did that happen overnight? At least not before that US leg. He had a doctor's appointment in the middle of the tour and they discovered that?

Because it makes way more sense than that Angus "fired" him in between two gigs because of "Brian's desire to tour less" as all the articles say. Whatever Brian's desires are, to "tour less" was impossible for him to achieve during the current tour anyway, so there was absolutely nothing to gain in this respect in this particular moment for Angus. He only got in big trouble with finding another singer and risking cancellation of the rest of the tour, which no insurance company would pay a single penny for if the reason was he "fired" the singer.

Plus after no doubt a lot of effort they have a singer they might play those 22 gigs with, which they would have with Brian too of course. They don't have a singer who will go on for another decade with them. Right now both present and future is way more uncertain for them than if Brian was on board, no matter what doubts he might had had.

If there was any kind of disagreement between them, all logic says they would have finished those 22 dates and then they would have plenty of time to see and decide what comes next. The constantly repeated story about getting rid of Brian just makes absolutely no sense to me no matter how I look at it - nobody gained anything, everybody lost, which was clear from the start, so it makes no sense that it was done on purpose. Serious health problems is the only reason that gives sense to this situation which is extremely difficult for everybody, including Angus, who, as I said, hasn't gained anything except of some sleepless nights I imagine.

I agree, that the sudden stop makes it hard to believe, but for me, it is the most believable version nevertheless.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-20 10:33 by Happy24.

Re: OT: AC/DC latest news and more
Posted by: jambay ()
Date: April 20, 2016 08:36

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-20 12:15 by jambay.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 20, 2016 10:35

shattered
Hairball

The fans will make the final decision. Thanks Hairball.

i've signed the petition...it's done, i'm in.

Date: April 20, 2016 11:24

I think that even if a video appeared of Angus and Brian having a chat, discussing the issue amicably............................some fans still wouldn't believe it.

Brians' statement is O.K. for me, and I wish him well on all his future projects which hopefully will include AC/DC in some ways. thumbs up

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 20, 2016 11:39

Hairball

1st world problems...? smoking smiley

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: April 20, 2016 13:50

If Brian is "in pain" I presume it's the onset of tinnitus which can come and go( I have had it for 20 years). The Who have terrible trouble, especially Pete. They are using in-ear monitors which protect them from on stage volume, so reduce the risk of further damage.

Axl rose ffs. Could it be any worse?.........actually it could but I won't go there.

sc uk

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 20, 2016 16:01

I'm worried about our own IORR resident AC/DC poster powerage78...
confused smiley eye popping smiley

You OK my friend???

Date: April 20, 2016 16:54

Happy24
RollingFreak
Wry Cooter

Because it makes way more sense than that Angus "fired" him in between two gigs because of "Brian's desire to tour less" as all the articles say. Whatever Brian's desires are, to "tour less" was impossible for him to achieve during the current tour anyway, so there was absolutely nothing to gain in this respect in this particular moment for Angus. He only got in big trouble with finding another singer and risking cancellation of the rest of the tour, which no insurance company would pay a single penny for if the reason was he "fired" the singer.

Plus after no doubt a lot of effort they have a singer they might play those 22 gigs with, which they would have with Brian too of course. They don't have a singer who will go on for another decade with them. Right now both present and future is way more uncertain for them than if Brian was on board, no matter what doubts he might had had.

If there was any kind of disagreement between them, all logic says they would have finished those 22 dates and then they would have plenty of time to see and decide what comes next. The constantly repeated story about getting rid of Brian just makes absolutely no sense to me no matter how I look at it - nobody gained anything, everybody lost, which was clear from the start, so it makes no sense that it was done on purpose. Serious health problems is the only reason that gives sense to this situation which is extremely difficult for everybody, including Angus, who, as I said, hasn't gained anything except of some sleepless nights I imagine.

I agree, that the sudden stop makes it hard to believe, but for me, it is the most believable version nevertheless.

I'll admit I find it hard to fault anything in that post.

You may right. It wouldn't be the first time my logic was clouded by rumor talk that I then start to believe myself. I'm still not quite sure what happened, but it is possible you are right that they just aren't sentimental. Hence the fact that Brian gets "a line" about his "service" in the band after 36 years and why Brian dedicates a single sentence to them in his statement. That thats not out of actual anger, its just how those guys are. Guess we'll see.

Date: April 20, 2016 16:58

mighty stork
Sorry to say but the loss of Malcolm Young and now Brian Johnson marks the end of the band as we know it. Great run boys.

This picture is how I will remember them. Even seeing them last August with Stevie and Chris Slade onstage was bittersweet.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5253545556575859606162...LastNext
Current Page: 57 of 121

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1962
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home