Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 43
Re: BERLIN Germany 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: March 26, 2014 00:20

Happy24
Well, good to know I am not the only one. I actually have no doubt it will turn out all right, but it is nerve wracking to read how everybody already has it, except of me. smiling smiley I bought it on Thursday, by the way.

Hi Petr, I have the same situation as you - still waiting, but I am sure that be ok.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: March 26, 2014 00:35

micha063
Hallo People,
I live in Berlin and have tried to get a ticket for the show at waldbuhne by creating an account at ticketmaster, logging in before 00:01 and trying again and again to go further. I failed. After I had to wait about ten minutes everything was gone. Finaly I decidet to buy a ticket for Dusseldorf and was able to get one but not for "Innenraum". I won´t be able to go because I don´t get days off from work at this time. I realized that many tickets went to comercial traders selling them for crazy prices. This is realy disapointing. So, if anybody of you has got a ticket for sale, please let me know. I cant pay something like they charge at ebay etc. But I can offer two or three beds to sleep in my apartment for people, selling a ticket to me.
I still don´t want to give up.

[email protected]

Michael I live in Berlin and will contact you as soon as I have anything in my hands to help you. (Not giving up is the right way, Latest on show day you would get a ticket from people who are private sellers with date issues like family-events etc., like on every tour I saw since 1982)
But I sure will contact you anyway before.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 26, 2014 06:47

bisonvodka
Hi Petr, I have the same situation as you - still waiting, but I am sure that be ok.

Hi bisonvodka, so it means you will be there to, cool! I'll see you then after those...how long has it been...4 years since you were in Prague?

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: March 26, 2014 10:32

partnerincrime
tkts in mail box, today smileys with beer
m.

whoooohoohoo! that's the news I was waiting for!!
My ticket's also in that mailbox!!
we're definitely in, mate, eheheh!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: partnerincrime ()
Date: March 26, 2014 11:01

bardo_b
partnerincrime
tkts in mail box, today smileys with beer
m.

whoooohoohoo! that's the news I was waiting for!!
My ticket's also in that mailbox!!
we're definitely in, mate, eheheh!!

winking smiley

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 26, 2014 15:55

Got both my Düsseldorf (Ticketmaster, Bild presale) and Berlin (Eventim) tickets today! smiling smiley

Anyway how can I unsubscribe from Bild+?? Please help!
Thanks

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 26, 2014 15:59

there is no reason why should could not unsubscribe. You have your tickets and no obligations to Bild.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 26, 2014 16:00

My Berlin Innenraum Stehplatz ticket turned up at home today c/o UPS. What a FANTASTIC delivery service from EVENTIM, delighted ! cool smiley hot smiley cool smiley hot smiley cool smiley hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: March 26, 2014 16:41

Okay, so I have my Berlin ticket finally, but it was a bit of an adventure, as I feared. I'll write it here to explain why have I been so nervous here about such a simple thing :-)

There is this one small detail, tahat made me nervous from the beginning - our block of flats has mailboxes behind locked doors. Don't ask me why, I didn't put the lock there :-) Well, no problem for the postwoman, she has the key, but it obviously causes problems with couriers, when they want to leave a note that they didn't reach you.

Whenever I buy a ticket I always let it be sent at my work address, which solves the problem, but I was consistent (or rather stupid) this time and read the TM conditions. They say they only post tickets at the address of the card that the tickets were payed with. Since I really don't know if anyone checks those things, I gave them my home address this time, since I didn't want to risk that my order might be canceled for some stupid reason.

So after reading that still more and more people already had their tickets, often without getting the tracking nuber, I started to be really nervous, since I must have been one of the very very first ones who bought the ticket.

So I wrote TM yesterday morning. No reply, Then in the afternoon. No reply. Then in the evening. No reply. I didn't want to write them today and intended to wait till tomorrow. Around noon I got a reply at the question I sent the previous morning. They wrote me there the tracking number. I checked immediately. The ticket was sent on Monday and I was not reached at home yesterday. Well, no wonder, I usually work during the day. As I feared, I didn't get any note from the courier, that one should get in such situation.

I called the courier and asked them If they could delivered to my work address instead (about 2 km distant) They said that not this time, that it is possible only if I am not reached again, they can use another address tomorrow. So I asked them at what time is the courier expected to arrive at my home address and I went home where I waited and...got the ticket!

I will add that I asked the courier whether they had my phonenumber, which I think I filled in when I registered with TM (but can not see it anywhere). They said yes, but not complete. They actually had some four or five digits that had nothing to do with my phone.

If I didn't insist on getting the tracking number, the courier would not reach me today either and I would not know anything about it. Now I am not sure whether they don't send it back after the second try...

So..a bit of bad luck and a bit of unprofessional approach from TM and I had to spend so much energy and time on just to be able to recieve the ticket. I don't understand why don't they automatically send the tracking number. I don't understand why don't they give the courier the phone number (that actually applies at Eventim and Oeticket just as well from my experience). I don't understand why in my account at TM I can not see that the ticket was sent. All those things can be done absolutely automatically without any people involved. And it would make it so much easier for some of us.

Anyway, nothing of that matters any more now that I have my ticket. Well, untill the next order.. :-)

See you all at Waldbuhne!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 17:41 by Happy24.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 26, 2014 16:50

I understand that nervous feeling with tickets. Glad you got 'em.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 26, 2014 17:06

I still don't have my ticket - I contacted TM thru the form on the website and asked what's up.

Posted by: Salan ()
Date: March 26, 2014 17:27

MoreFastNumbers
Anyway how can I unsubscribe from Bild+?? Please help!
Thanks

You have to login at bild.de, then click „Mein Konto“ , afterwards click on the tab „Meine Produkte“ scrolling down this page you will have to click on the button „jetzt kündigen“ (means cancelling now). That's it.

Date: March 26, 2014 17:27

Yes Topi, I also contacted them via the form on their webb site. It works. It just took them more than one day to reply. Do want the tracking number. Once you have it, you will be able to contat the courier and the arrangement will be easy.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 26, 2014 17:35

Got my 2 tickets by eventim today (send inside Germany).

They are not colored like the ones printed by TM.

Date: March 26, 2014 17:43

Does TM send an invoice with the ticket? I know Eventim or Oeticket does. Mine came without one from TM (just with a magazine and some leaflet from Bild, that I really need :-)

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 26, 2014 18:24

Is there a better view in block G or block H? Or is it almost the same?

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 26, 2014 18:38

Happy24
Yes Topi, I also contacted them via the form on their webb site. It works. It just took them more than one day to reply. Do want the tracking number. Once you have it, you will be able to contat the courier and the arrangement will be easy.

I just gave ticketmaster my cell phone number. Polish courier called it and that's about it smiling smiley

The ticket has two parts, one of them seems to be the invoice, no?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 18:47 by Adams.

Date: March 26, 2014 19:00

OK..Just realised I hadn't given TM my phone number. At least it wasn't stored on my account...although I don't think they have even sent my ticket out yet. It surely should show that on the orders page as a "status" or something?

Date: March 26, 2014 19:04

Well, invoice should at least mention the price, which it doesn't. I have no idea what is the second part for, but it is nice to have the ticket sort of personalised, right? :-)

Anyway - so you too got this two-part ticket, a magazine a that Bild leaflet, whatever it is. Right?

Date: March 26, 2014 19:04

Topi
OK..Just realised I hadn't given TM my phone number. At least it wasn't stored on my account...although I don't think they have even sent my ticket out yet. It surely should show that on the orders page as a "status" or something?

There was no status change on my order. At the moment it looks exactly the same as on Thursday

Date: March 26, 2014 19:06

Topi
It surely should show that on the orders page as a "status" or something?

Exactly. It is so elementary and it would make it all so much clearer. I guess the TM just waits for me to tell them :-)

Date: March 26, 2014 19:10

Happy24
Well, invoice should at least mention the price, which it doesn't. I have no idea what is the second part for, but it is nice to have the ticket sort of personalised, right? :-)

Anyway - so you too got this two-part ticket, a magazine a that Bild leaflet, whatever it is. Right?

They did not send me Bild leaflet sad smiley

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 19:10 by Adams.

Posted by: rollingmike ()
Date: March 26, 2014 19:20

Adams
Happy24

I just gave ticketmaster my cell phone number. Polish courier called it and that's about it smiling smiley

Still waiting for my tickets, so far no sign of courier, nor any info via email.
And I'm from Warsaw btw. Hope Polish Postal Service didn't get a share in distribution processmiling smiley

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: March 26, 2014 19:28

If U don't like a ticket without Bild leaflet I can take it ;-) ;-) But without Bild leaflet the price must be lower ;-) grinning smiley

Date: March 26, 2014 19:34

rollingmike
Adams
Happy24

Still waiting for my tickets, so far no sign of courier, nor any info via email.
And I'm from Warsaw btw. Hope Polish Postal Service didn't get a share in distribution processmiling smiley

Just go to the TM page and fill the form at Custommer service. It is in German only, but you will understand it or the Google translator will help. Ask them for the tracking number and as others here said, tell them to give the courier your phone number. Your ticket is most likely on the way.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 26, 2014 20:20

I got a notice that my ticket is on it's way but I won't be home at the time.
So I went through UPS choice to change the delivery date. Hope it works. It should.

Congrats to everyone who has tickets in their hands!

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: March 26, 2014 20:35

TM came back to me right away, they told me that my ticket has been shipped yesterday.

Strangely they talk about tickets in plural...looked like a copy-paste answer. Wouldn't mind a spare for that price =P

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: March 26, 2014 22:30

caschimann
micha063
Hallo People,
I live in Berlin and have tried to get a ticket for the show at waldbuhne by creating an account at ticketmaster, logging in before 00:01 and trying again and again to go further. I failed. After I had to wait about ten minutes everything was gone. Finaly I decidet to buy a ticket for Dusseldorf and was able to get one but not for "Innenraum". I won´t be able to go because I don´t get days off from work at this time. I realized that many tickets went to comercial traders selling them for crazy prices. This is realy disapointing. So, if anybody of you has got a ticket for sale, please let me know. I cant pay something like they charge at ebay etc. But I can offer two or three beds to sleep in my apartment for people, selling a ticket to me.
I still don´t want to give up.

[email protected]

Michael I live in Berlin and will contact you as soon as I have anything in my hands to help you. (Not giving up is the right way, Latest on show day you would get a ticket from people who are private sellers with date issues like family-events etc., like on every tour I saw since 1982)
But I sure will contact you anyway before.

Thank You very much caschimann!! smileys with beer I went to every tour since ´82 as well and I`d realy like to go this time as well... I just apprehend, this time it`ll be hard to get a ticket for a reasonable price on show day. But you`re right: not to give up is the right way. smiling smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 26, 2014 23:11

Got my ticket. My Dusseldorf ticket was in the same envelope.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 23:40 by MingSubu.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: March 27, 2014 08:19

Happy24
bisonvodka

Hi bisonvodka, so it means you will be there to, cool! I'll see you then after those...how long has it been...4 years since you were in Prague?

Yes, it was over 4 years. It's a pity that ABC&D never back to Praha again.
I got my Dusselldorf tix yesterday as well but I haven't chance to got Berlin. Anyway I am going to go to Berlin without tix with stupid hope that find some at day show.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1603
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home