Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 43
Re: BERLIN Germany 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: March 27, 2014 08:44

Happy24
Okay, so I have my Berlin ticket finally, but it was a bit of an adventure, as I feared. I'll write it here to explain why have I been so nervous here about such a simple thing :-)

There is this one small detail, tahat made me nervous from the beginning - our block of flats has mailboxes behind locked doors. Don't ask me why, I didn't put the lock there :-) Well, no problem for the postwoman, she has the key, but it obviously causes problems with couriers, when they want to leave a note that they didn't reach you.

Whenever I buy a ticket I always let it be sent at my work address, which solves the problem, but I was consistent (or rather stupid) this time and read the TM conditions. They say they only post tickets at the address of the card that the tickets were payed with. Since I really don't know if anyone checks those things, I gave them my home address this time, since I didn't want to risk that my order might be canceled for some stupid reason.

So after reading that still more and more people already had their tickets, often without getting the tracking nuber, I started to be really nervous, since I must have been one of the very very first ones who bought the ticket.

So I wrote TM yesterday morning. No reply, Then in the afternoon. No reply. Then in the evening. No reply. I didn't want to write them today and intended to wait till tomorrow. Around noon I got a reply at the question I sent the previous morning. They wrote me there the tracking number. I checked immediately. The ticket was sent on Monday and I was not reached at home yesterday. Well, no wonder, I usually work during the day. As I feared, I didn't get any note from the courier, that one should get in such situation.

I called the courier and asked them If they could delivered to my work address instead (about 2 km distant) They said that not this time, that it is possible only if I am not reached again, they can use another address tomorrow. So I asked them at what time is the courier expected to arrive at my home address and I went home where I waited and...got the ticket!

I will add that I asked the courier whether they had my phonenumber, which I think I filled in when I registered with TM (but can not see it anywhere). They said yes, but not complete. They actually had some four or five digits that had nothing to do with my phone.

If I didn't insist on getting the tracking number, the courier would not reach me today either and I would not know anything about it. Now I am not sure whether they don't send it back after the second try...

So..a bit of bad luck and a bit of unprofessional approach from TM and I had to spend so much energy and time on just to be able to recieve the ticket. I don't understand why don't they automatically send the tracking number. I don't understand why don't they give the courier the phone number (that actually applies at Eventim and Oeticket just as well from my experience). I don't understand why in my account at TM I can not see that the ticket was sent. All those things can be done absolutely automatically without any people involved. And it would make it so much easier for some of us.

Anyway, nothing of that matters any more now that I have my ticket. Well, untill the next order.. :-)

See you all at Waldbuhne!

Get a "Post Office Box" and have one credit card registered to that address

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 09:14

DREAMTIME

I don't think that would help one bit - the couriers don't deliver into mailboxes. They have to reach you in person, which is impossible if you give them a post office box instead of an address.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: March 27, 2014 10:52

Happy24
DREAMTIME

I don't think that would help one bit - the couriers don't deliver into mailboxes. They have to reach you in person, which is impossible if you give them a post office box instead of an address.

If you have a safe box at a post office or private mail address business you won't need a courier! You will receive your mail at that location without the need for you to be there! And you get one credit card that matches that address. You have to make it simple for merchants in all countries if you want it simple. Less mistakes and stress and disappointment. I assume you will be alive for a while and will continue shopping all over the world. Also, make sure the credit card does not charge foreign transaction fees. Maybe one day you will have a doorman or a butler!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 11:04

That sounds interesting, Dreamtime. For now I will keep it the way it is, since I use couriers very rarely, pretty much a couple of times a year to get concert tickets :-), and this was just the second time it got so messy for me, but if it got more frequent, your suggestion sounds reasonable.

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 27, 2014 11:25

I bought tickets for Berlin via eventim.de and Dusseldorf via ticketmaster.de.
I've got two e-mails: one from eventim.de and one from ticketmaster.de that my tickets are on his why to my homeaddress.
When I track via the link given in the e-mail from ticketmaster.de (ordered Dusseldorf-tickets) i see that the tickets are delivered. And they have, only these are not the Dusseldorf tickets but the Berlin tickets???
Isn't that a little confusing? Well, i'll wait today or tomorrow for the Dusseldorf tickets.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 27, 2014 12:41

Will there be only one entrance for this show?

Posted by: TE ()
Date: March 27, 2014 13:08

MingSubu
Got my ticket. My Dusseldorf ticket was in the same envelope.

I hope they didn't charge you twice for delivery. That would take Ticketmaster up to new heights...

TE
Oslo

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 27, 2014 13:14

TE
MingSubu

I hope they didn't charge you twice for delivery. That would take Ticketmaster up to new heights...

TE
Oslo

Got shipping charges for both.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 27, 2014 13:22

MingSubu
TE
MingSubu

TE
Oslo

Got shipping charges for both.

The same happened to me. I wrote to ticketmaster.de and asked for refund of one postage, and they responded the same day and promised to refund one postage. (Need to be checking if it arrives)

Date: March 27, 2014 13:28

If you can, let me know if you get your refund please. I just sent an email to them.

Posted by: fidel ()
Date: March 27, 2014 13:38

Puuh.... my 8 Waldbühne Tix (A2) arrived today, without any mail from TM....
I'm happy now :-)

Planning can start.....

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: March 27, 2014 16:32

The tickets are on the truck for delivery. Come on UPS.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: March 27, 2014 17:12

My Innenraum Stehplatz tickets arrived today, from Eventim.

Posted by: jalardine ()
Date: March 27, 2014 17:26

Hello everyone.

I tried to get a ticket when they went on sale. I was ready at 0:00 with several windows open. However, I had no success and am ticketless. I have read that the gig sold out in only 8 mins!

Anyway, I have looked at buying a ticket on ebay etc, but they are just too expensive.
I know sometimes real fans may have a spare ticket for sale, for whatever reason, at a reasonable price.
If anyone thinks they might have a spare ticket for sale, please let me know.

I live in Berlin, so even on the day of the concert please contact me.
My email address is - thatjohnoneill@gmail.com

Thank you!

John

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 28, 2014 00:46

I'm in!! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

Date: March 28, 2014 00:56

Aquamarine
I'm in!! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

AWESOME!!! smileys with beer

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:20

bisonvodka
Happy24
bisonvodka
Hi Petr, I have the same situation as you - still waiting, but I am sure that be ok.

Hi bisonvodka, so it means you will be there to, cool! I'll see you then after those...how long has it been...4 years since you were in Prague?

Yes, it was over 4 years. It's a pity that ABC&D never back to Praha again.
I got my Dusselldorf tix yesterday as well but I haven't chance to got Berlin. Anyway I am going to go to Berlin without tix with stupid hope that find some at day show.
its not stupid its the only way to follow the stones: let it roll, don't calculate to much, just let it roll, so go and try and you will find out: "if you try sometimes you just might find, that you get what you need"

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:25

Tickets arrived today.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:38

Rolling Hansie
Tickets arrived today.

thumbs up

Re: German ticket prices updated
Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:03

mrfancyman
angee
You're third on the list now, Mr. Fancyman--someone else wrote to me earlier. I may have a block D...
still working on getting my hands on a pit ticket for me...

I guess Gazza needs two, unless they are pits, is that right, Mr. Casanova, er, Gazza?
(Looking at All sold out...)

Block D would be great.
If I get further op the waiting list, please inform me also at:

fancyman2010@gmail.com

Would be great to get a Waldbuhne ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Fancyman

Any news for your Block D ticket?

Mr.Fancyman

Posted by: alexs ()
Date: March 28, 2014 13:37

Got my tix on Wednesday from Eventim...Block D, nice. smileys with beer

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: March 29, 2014 00:15

I would love this too.... Would it be any use checking availability later, or is it definitely sold out?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Literally 965 kilometers from being "Born in an Arctic zone".

Date: March 29, 2014 00:37

It is sold out. But there are always (a few) tickets that come back and will be on sale again

-------------------

Posted by: jalardine ()
Date: March 29, 2014 01:33

i'll keep on checking, thanks

Date: March 29, 2014 01:42

I don´t think there will be (a few) tickets on sale again for Berlin - at least not on official sites like eventim or ticketmaster.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: March 29, 2014 03:09

Does anybody know anything about the Alesca Hotel Olympiastadion? It's said to only be an 8 minute walk from the Waldbuhne?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 29, 2014 03:28

Hi Amy! Dont know the hotel but if its near the Olympic Stadium then that would be about right. The Waldbuhne and the stadium are very close to each other

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 29, 2014 08:16

I have a booking at Alecsa hotel. It's one of my alternatives. I haven't decided yet.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 29, 2014 08:19

I have a trackingnumber for Berlin now thumbs up

Date: March 29, 2014 11:38

Amy340
Does anybody know anything about the Alesca Hotel

Alecsa hotel is about 800 meters from Waldbühne.
According to booking.com it is completely booked.

-------------------

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2236
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home