Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

TicketMaster or Line-up
Date: May 14, 2005 14:56

From anyone's experience, is it better to get in line-up for tickets or try on-line thru TicketMaster??? When the Stones play Moncton, I want to be sure of getting tickets. Thanks.

Re: TicketMaster or Line-up
Posted by: stuart ()
Date: May 14, 2005 16:50

I prefer to purchase tickets on-line. You can keep trying to find tickets you prefer if you're not pleased. You may pull up a ticket and not be pleased with it and try again and again until you find a better ticket. Because better tickets may be being held for another shopper at given moment but if you keep trying and trying you might eventually find a better ticket. If you're standing in line i think you probably don't have that luxury.

So i prefer to procure tickets via ticketmaster on-line. I think you have much more flexibility and options that way. Even today i was not pleased with options I was given and kept trying and trying and eventually found a much better ticket because it happened to open up. So that is my preference. good luck to you!

Stuart

Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: May 14, 2005 17:36

i'd still try to find out if wrist bands are to be given out. if your get your wristband number picked first - wow - you'd get killer tickets... or at least get into the GA an MH

Posted by: tvlover ()
Date: May 14, 2005 19:37

Since the Moncton Concert is General Admission, then just connecting to ticketmaster
would guarantee tickets, wouldn't it?

There will be 4 places in Moncton selling tickets at the same time. I can't see how wrist bands would work.

Date: May 14, 2005 20:37

My concern about TicketMaster is this. Do I take a huge risk in not bothering to get in a line-up for tickets, hoping that I can easily get tickets on-line thru TicketMaster??? Has anyone had experience with this?

Why do people bother with lining up for hours and hours if they can just get tickets on-line. There must be a reason.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home