Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

TicketMaster or Line-up
Date: May 14, 2005 14:56

From anyone's experience, is it better to get in line-up for tickets or try on-line thru TicketMaster??? When the Stones play Moncton, I want to be sure of getting tickets. Thanks.

Re: TicketMaster or Line-up
Posted by: stuart ()
Date: May 14, 2005 16:50

I prefer to purchase tickets on-line. You can keep trying to find tickets you prefer if you're not pleased. You may pull up a ticket and not be pleased with it and try again and again until you find a better ticket. Because better tickets may be being held for another shopper at given moment but if you keep trying and trying you might eventually find a better ticket. If you're standing in line i think you probably don't have that luxury.

So i prefer to procure tickets via ticketmaster on-line. I think you have much more flexibility and options that way. Even today i was not pleased with options I was given and kept trying and trying and eventually found a much better ticket because it happened to open up. So that is my preference. good luck to you!

Stuart

Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: May 14, 2005 17:36

i'd still try to find out if wrist bands are to be given out. if your get your wristband number picked first - wow - you'd get killer tickets... or at least get into the GA an MH

Posted by: tvlover ()
Date: May 14, 2005 19:37

Since the Moncton Concert is General Admission, then just connecting to ticketmaster
would guarantee tickets, wouldn't it?

There will be 4 places in Moncton selling tickets at the same time. I can't see how wrist bands would work.

Date: May 14, 2005 20:37

My concern about TicketMaster is this. Do I take a huge risk in not bothering to get in a line-up for tickets, hoping that I can easily get tickets on-line thru TicketMaster??? Has anyone had experience with this?

Why do people bother with lining up for hours and hours if they can just get tickets on-line. There must be a reason.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1530
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home