Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 44
Re: OT NFL 2013-14
Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:27

keefriffhard4life
anyone else here think trent richardson is overhyped?

That would Be Tebow

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:40

black n blue
keefriffhard4life
anyone else here think trent richardson is overhyped?

That would Be Tebow

Well, now that he's watching from home I don't think he's that overhyped anymore. But the sports media keeps trying to urge any and every team to sign him, just so they can go batshit crazy again and make asses of themselves. The public at large has pretty much forgotten about him though. As South Park taught us, Tebowing gave way to Faith Hilling, which gave way to Taylor Swifting.

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: October 21, 2013 05:21

Niners are starting to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 21, 2013 05:32

Go Bills......this week....

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 21, 2013 06:55

As advertised this Sunday night game IS AWESOME!!!

Date: October 21, 2013 07:03

Nice flop Luck. But Vickerson shouldn't have even touched him, it was so completely pointless. If I were manning I'd take his ass to the woodshed after the game. Win or lose.

Date: October 21, 2013 07:06

HEY!!! NFL players dont flop!!!

Date: October 21, 2013 07:09

Max'sKansasCity
HEY!!! NFL players dont flop!!!

Reminds me of the boxing scene from Hot Shots.

Date: October 21, 2013 07:16

Well well well... Peyton Manning is mortal... that is good to know.

"if it bleeds.... "

Date: October 22, 2013 01:19

NoCode0680
Max'sKansasCity
/img]

/video]

There should be a song..."Flopping all over the world"

source- someone's dash cam.

Date: October 22, 2013 01:21

As far as tonights game...

see Adrian run,
run Adrian run.

See Victor catch,
catch Victor catch THEN RUN!!!!! YAC YAC YAC!!!

YAC- yards after catch, a very important stat.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 22, 2013 16:22

Next Monday Night could be a slaughter. Bradford out for the season, Rams auditioning QBs. If my Hawks take care of business, we're 7 & 1 baby. I had a 6 game parlay going on Sunday. I got shafted by the dang Lions. Talk about a Jeckyl & Hyde team. & I did be the field on Talladega. The odds weren't quite what Max's was talking about but I had 17 drivers at 15 to 1. If Menard (3rd place) would've pulled it off I would've been in the money on that one. NFL weekend in Vegas is a real lot of fun.

Date: October 22, 2013 17:17

Last night's game was hilarious to watch. Not because of what was happening on the field, I knew what I was getting into when I tuned into a game between two teams with a combined record of 1-10, and that these teams have issues. It was hilarious because of stupid ass ESPN. Normally they try to hype every game they have, no matter how crappy the matchup, as if it were the Super Bowl. But last night they didn't even try. Most people were acting like they didn't want to be there, as if they were too good to be working this game. Gruden was kind of pouty and both he and Tirico were just talking shit and taking swipes all night long. As soon as the game was over and it cut to Sports Center, the first words out of Scott van Pelt's mouth was something about how none of us were ever going to get those three hours of our lives back.

Posted by: StonesCat ()
Date: October 22, 2013 17:24

ESPN got outfoxed by NBC a few years ago, when NBC got the Sunday night rights. The real "Monday Night Football" is now on Sunday nights, with NBC having schedule flexibility later on in the season as well. The Monday night games are mostly garbage.

Date: October 22, 2013 17:27

StonesCat
ESPN got outfoxed by NBC a few years ago, when NBC got the Sunday night rights. The real "Monday Night Football" is now on Sunday nights, with NBC having schedule flexibility later on in the season as well. The Monday night games are mostly garbage.
Once in awhile they get lucky. 12/2, Seattle vs. New Orleans should be a doozy. We are going to try & get the crowd noise record back. Should be a pretty good game.

Date: October 23, 2013 00:46

crholmstrom
Next Monday Night could be a slaughter. Bradford out for the season, Rams auditioning QBs. If my Hawks take care of business, we're 7 & 1 baby. I had a 6 game parlay going on Sunday. I got shafted by the dang Lions. Talk about a Jeckyl & Hyde team. & I did be the field on Talladega. The odds weren't quite what Max's was talking about but I had 17 drivers at 15 to 1. If Menard (3rd place) would've pulled it off I would've been in the money on that one. NFL weekend in Vegas is a real lot of fun.

Aww man... yeah... that one almost paid off, I was rooting for you.
When Ragan (usually "a fielder) won I though it was a winner, but I
guess he does too well at Talledega to be "in the field" bet for that race.

Date: October 23, 2013 00:49

NoCode0680
Last night's game was hilarious to watch. Not because of what was happening on the field, I knew what I was getting into when I tuned into a game between two teams with a combined record of 1-10, and that these teams have issues. It was hilarious because of stupid ass ESPN. Normally they try to hype every game they have, no matter how crappy the matchup, as if it were the Super Bowl. But last night they didn't even try. Most people were acting like they didn't want to be there, as if they were too good to be working this game. Gruden was kind of pouty and both he and Tirico were just talking shit and taking swipes all night long. As soon as the game was over and it cut to Sports Center, the first words out of Scott van Pelt's mouth was something about how none of us were ever going to get those three hours of our lives back.

I would bet Gruden will be back coaching next year, not just becasue of this game, but from the way he has been talking about all of the games and strategy... he just sounds like he wants to be in charge of what could be, what he thinks should be, happening on the gridiron.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: October 23, 2013 02:09

As a fan of the Patriots I would like to say the Patriots did not lose the game against the Jets just because of the foolish penalty call. They had an 11 point lead at halftime, went one for twelve on third down, gave up 180 yards on the ground and Brady played poorly. The penalty and the new rule is totally stupid and baffling but NE should not have been in that position to start with.

Date: October 23, 2013 03:28

Max'sKansasCity
crholmstrom

I did ok on the gambling overall. I usually do better at home than in Vegas. I had to go into a dinky local's spot (Ellis Island) to do it. Was out walking in the morning & overdid it. Had to stop & sit for a minute. Put $20 in $.25 progressive video poker machine. About the 3rd hand I hit the royal flush. Paid $1070 on a $1.25 bet. You gotta love that! Changed the mood for the weekend for sure. I always better to play with someone else's money. Word of caution: Bally's is terrible. Big on the bait & switch up sell. Bad customer service & total ripoff. Very weird because I usually stay at Paris next door & that place is great. With my ill gotten gains, I saw Steve Vai Saturday night. While not exactly my cup of tea, he put on a pretty good show too.

Date: October 23, 2013 05:14

crholmstrom
Max'sKansasCity
crholmstrom

I did ok on the gambling overall. I usually do better at home than in Vegas. I had to go into a dinky local's spot (Ellis Island) to do it. Was out walking in the morning & overdid it. Had to stop & sit for a minute. Put $20 in $.25 progressive video poker machine. About the 3rd hand I hit the royal flush. Paid $1070 on a $1.25 bet. You gotta love that! Changed the mood for the weekend for sure. I always better to play with someone else's money. Word of caution: Bally's is terrible. Big on the bait & switch up sell. Bad customer service & total ripoff. Very weird because I usually stay at Paris next door & that place is great. With my ill gotten gains, I saw Steve Vai Saturday night. While not exactly my cup of tea, he put on a pretty good show too.

Holy cow!!! you hit the royal flush?!! WOW!!! CONGRATS!!

Date: October 23, 2013 05:53

slew
As a fan of the Patriots I would like to say the Patriots did not lose the game against the Jets just because of the foolish penalty call. They had an 11 point lead at halftime, went one for twelve on third down, gave up 180 yards on the ground and Brady played poorly. The penalty and the new rule is totally stupid and baffling but NE should not have been in that position to start with.

thank you. as a jets fan i kept making that point to people. no matter what you think of the new rule the team that played the hardest won so who cares and lets move on. you give up an 11 point lead, can't convert 3rd down and let a team run all over you then you shouldn't win.

Date: October 24, 2013 14:01

Beastly! Marshawn sends message to Arizona

Date: October 25, 2013 11:53

What does the Hawk say?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 26, 2013 21:28

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Looks like its gonna be scary Sunday for the Browns

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 26, 2013 21:32

I remember when the 0-10 Browns came to New Orleans in 1999 or so and beat the Saints.

Date: October 26, 2013 21:49

Bert Bell-
"On any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team."

The moral?
DO NOT OVERLOOK ANY TEAM IN THE NFL!!

The answer?
Plan your work... work your plan.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 26, 2013 21:59

The new Cleveland Browns that is. From wikipissia:

..."in week 8 of their inaugural season the "New Browns" got their first ever win over the New Orleans Saints"...

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: October 26, 2013 23:02

Go Seahawks! In Wilson We Trust!!!

Date: October 27, 2013 03:09

No DH tonight... just sayin smoking smiley

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: October 27, 2013 03:11

Max'sKansasCity
No DH tonight... just sayin smoking smiley

Rough start for Peavy

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1921
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home