Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: Las Vegas May 2013 show planning
Date: April 26, 2013 15:34

I had an extra ticket for Vegas, SOLD~ That took less than 24 hours.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-27 06:42 by BitchKeepsBitchin.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 26, 2013 16:21

I had a dream last night...
(Yeah, I'm crazy)

My $85 ticket turned out to be TONGUE PIT!
I watched the show standing right next to BV and never stopped smiling.

When I woke up this morning, I wasn't sure what city I was in during the dream and it just occurred to me...BV was wearing a suit, so it must have been VEGAS!

Yeah, baby.
See you guys there!

Wait, would BV wear a suit to a Chicago show????

Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: April 28, 2013 04:20

are you coming with jmarcou??????

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 30, 2013 02:03

my ticket for MGM showed up in the mail today. the countdown is on! woo hoo!smoking smiley

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 1, 2013 03:17

Yeah, it's getting closer, o boy o boy oh yeah!! grinning smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 2, 2013 17:37

timbernardis
sarahunwin
So excited to have my Vegas tics and my room booked at the Tropicana! Hope to see everyone for drinks before the show.

How are you Plexi? Still have my T-shirt from our gatherin at the SF Art exchange seems like forever ago!!!

Sorry, meant to reply earlier but my home computer would not allow me to post, something about hacking.

I am fine, just busy on all fronts, work and home both. Will become a grandpa in August. When was our gathering at the SF Art Exchange, 2008?

Glad life is treating you well. Think it was 2008. Time flies! Anyone have any suggestions of where we can meet up (maybe inside the MGM Grand?) before the show?

Also, I e mailed TM Customer Service and found out they will not let me keep both pairs of tickets, they are two "per household." They are going to refund me the one pair about two weeks after purchase.

plexi

Date: May 2, 2013 17:39

Got my last "quote"a bit mixed up

Anyway ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHERE WE CAN ALL MEET UP PRE SHOW? POSSIBLY SOMEWHERE IN THE MGM GRAND????

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: May 2, 2013 19:52

Reminder of my previous post for IORR unofficial after show meet n greet. Looking forward to meeting some of you! See you in the Rouge bar at MGM.

lettingitbleed
Ok, if any IORR's would like to meet up after the gig and have a few, discuss the show, etc.. how about we meet at the Rouge bar inside the MGM Grand?

[www.mgmgrand.com]

I would love to meet before but have dinner with the family before the show and doubt I will have any time between that and the gig, but hey, any others feel free to start the party there. Seems to be a pretty cool place and plenty of room for us all.

Hope to see some of you there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-02 19:52 by lettingitbleed.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 2, 2013 21:20

Well, does anyone want to meet up before the show? How about at the same place -- the Rouge Bar at maybe 5:30 pm?

plexi

Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: May 2, 2013 21:37

i'll be there with a group of 10....eating at Craft Steak in the MGM at 6....see you at Rogue bar before and after

Date: May 3, 2013 02:07

timbernardis
Well, does anyone want to meet up before the show? How about at the same place -- the Rouge Bar at maybe 5:30 pm?

plexi

Rouge Bar it is. See you there.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Posted by: Betsy ()
Date: May 3, 2013 02:12

I just got a letter from SLO Customer Service (love the name...) about the way the VIP Pit package is going to work there. Quoting it here (so excuse if the formatting is off...):

Thank you for your purchase of the TONGUE PIT Package!

Your package(s) includes:

• One General Admission Tongue Pit ticket with early entry before the general public

• Exclusive Merchandise Item

• Official Tour Program

• Collectible Laminate

• Onsite Check-in staff

Show Date: May 11th, 2013

Venue: MGM Grand Arena

3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Check-In: On the day of the show, please proceed to the North Concourse, and look for the Check-in sign. Check-in is from 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM for early entry into the Tongue Pit.

Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in and must be in attendance to receive package elements. Sorry, but there will be no late admittance.

Merchandise: Your Rolling Stones exclusive merchandise item, official tour program, and collectible laminate will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase and may arrive after the show. Please allow a minimum of 30 days after your show date to receive your package. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.

Public Doors Open: 6:30 PM

Show Time: 8:00 PM

Onsite Event Staff: Uma

To make this package a great experience for all, please note:
There will be no late admittance to the event, so please arrive on time to check-in.
Package staff reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person to or from the event due to security concerns on an individual basis. All event participants must adhere to venue rules and regulations and are subject to search/security screening on site. No weapons of any kind are permitted.
No refunds will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. The reselling of packages is strictly prohibited and resold packages will not be honored at the performance venue.
Photo identification is required of the original package purchaser at the time of check-in and must be in attendance to receive package elements.

Every effort will be made to ensure that this unique experience will be an enjoyable and memorable occasion. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility with arrangements on the day of the show.

Posted by: Betsy ()
Date: May 3, 2013 02:24

....and they just sent an update, having given the wrong location for the check-in:

Check-In: On the day of the show, please proceed to the Studio Ballroom A&B Entrance, and look for the Check-in sign. Check-in is from 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM for early entry into the Tongue Pit.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 3, 2013 05:36

The Shidoobee bunch is meeting 4PM @ Zuri's in MGM. BJ's (across Tropicana Ave from MGM) Friday night & after the show. Nice folks!

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 3, 2013 13:54

the Greek will be in da house for the MGM grand show and i will also be staying there for the weekend .this all just came about last night .quite the surprise i should say , i am very very HAPPY !!!!!! to be going to see the stones in sin city in addition to going to philly .this will be awesome because of how much i love the stones and las vegas .so my head is ready to explode .i got the plane ticket ,i got the hotel at the MGM GRAND ,now i just have to ask work for the time off which should be ok , so i will say my prayer for the time off .i cant wait to hear the glimmers one week from saturday .VIVA LAS VEGAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 3, 2013 14:06

Betsy
I just got a letter from SLO Customer Service (love the name...) about the way the VIP Pit package is going to work there. Quoting it here (so excuse if the formatting is off...):

• One General Admission Tongue Pit ticket with early entry before the general public

• Official Tour Program

• Collectible Laminate

• Onsite Check-in staff

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Check-In: On the day of the show, please proceed to the North Concourse, and look for the Check-in sign. Check-in is from 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM for early entry into the Tongue Pit.

Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in and must be in attendance to receive package elements. Sorry, but there will be no late admittance.

Merchandise: Your Rolling Stones exclusive merchandise item, official tour program, and collectible laminate will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase and may arrive after the show. Please allow a minimum of 30 days after your show date to receive your package. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.

There will be no late admittance to the event, so please arrive on time to check-in.
Package staff reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person to or from the event due to security concerns on an individual basis. All event participants must adhere to venue rules and regulations and are subject to search/security screening on site. No weapons of any kind are permitted.
No refunds will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. The reselling of packages is strictly prohibited and resold packages will not be honored at the performance venue.
Photo identification is required of the original package purchaser at the time of check-in and must be in attendance to receive package elements.

Every effort will be made to ensure that this unique experience will be an enjoyable and memorable occasion. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility with arrangements on the day of the show.

So if you get there at 5.45 p.m. they are gonna say,no entry to the pit ,thanks very much for your $1500 each.

In the words of John McEnroe,''You Cannot be Serious''

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 3, 2013 14:20

The author of the correspondence that you received makes it pretty clear that you bought a package.

Betsy

• Official Tour Program

• Collectible Laminate

• Onsite Check-in staff

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Date: May 3, 2013 14:59

The good news is the merchandise with the package will be shipped out, less to carry around.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: May 3, 2013 17:23

The Rouge it is........ I'll be there around 6 pm!

Posted by: 50AndCounting ()
Date: May 3, 2013 23:01

Me too... thanks.

Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: May 5, 2013 07:02

The tickets I bought to the Las Vegas show say to collect from "Will Call". Does anyone know exactly where these tickets can be collected from in Las Vegas and when? I am coming from Australia to see the show.

Thanks.
Cliff

Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: May 5, 2013 07:11

Cliff. The Ticketmaster site claims the will call for the show opens this Monday and the MGM ticket office is open 9:00AM to 8:30PM.

Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: May 5, 2013 07:17

Harpo. Thanks mate

Date: May 7, 2013 03:12

TheGreek
the Greek will be in da house for the MGM grand show and i will also be staying there for the weekend .this all just came about last night .quite the surprise i should say , i am very very HAPPY !!!!!! to be going to see the stones in sin city in addition to going to philly .this will be awesome because of how much i love the stones and las vegas .so my head is ready to explode .i got the plane ticket ,i got the hotel at the MGM GRAND ,now i just have to ask work for the time off which should be ok , so i will say my prayer for the time off .i cant wait to hear the glimmers one week from saturday .VIVA LAS VEGAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGreek, how great! Hope to run into you there!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:12

angee
TheGreek

TheGreek, how great! Hope to run into you there!
outstanding !!!!!!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 8, 2013 23:27

Ticket drop already....

TIX-DROP

Lower bowl availalble at $250.

Section 4
Row U
Seats 7
Description
Price Level 3
Lower Level Reserved Seating
Type
Adult Full Price Ticket
Ticket Price
US $266.70 x 1

For those interested, might want to hold out a couple days as ticket prices may even drop further to $150 level to as is the case with San Jose (and previously Oakland)

GA1 85$ Tickets Las Vegas
Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: April 28, 2013 04:03

a guy at the box office told me that GA1 for the Section will be in front of the stage!!??
i´m in the pit??!!

thumbs up

Re: GA1 85$ Tickets Las Vegas
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 28, 2013 04:58

Nice!!
I have GA2... hope that means on the floor (or the back of the pit!!)
Either way.. THRILLED to be in the building for $85!! (actually just thrilled to be in the building period.

Date: April 28, 2013 05:43

Hi!!
Hey I have LA1 for the Anaheim pond on the 18th and I also have GA2 for Las Vegas the week before, so it will be interesting to see where we end up.

I JUST WANT TO BE IN THE BUILDING, THAT'S ALL, JUST IN THE BUILDING!!!

Date: April 28, 2013 07:21

I've got GA2 for Vegas not getting my hopes up too high that I will be anywhere near the front floor section....

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1820
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home