Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: Las Vegas May 2013 show planning
Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: May 12, 2013 06:38

good heavens scotty. happy birthday man!

Posted by: ACYfan ()
Date: May 12, 2013 11:29

What a great Show! Just wish I was able to see more of it!
My Lucky $85 seats were in the last possible row in the back corner of the arena. to add insult to injury all of the video screens were blocked from view by structural beams and speakers! The sound was awfull too because it bounced off the wall behind me. LOL.
Dispite all of that I still enjoyed the show and was happy I finally got to see The Rolling Stones live.
Hope everyone else enjoyed the show as well :-)

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 19, 2013 02:20

Excellent show, I thought. Sorry I didn't meet anyone posting here. :-/
Did any of you make new acquaintances?

Was Bjornulf even in LV or did he fly home? A few of us were arguing about that though
we didn't know each other.

(Paulywaul, if you're going to Philly I, There's a great cover band playing next to the venue before
the real thing comes on.)

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 19, 2013 07:59

angee
Excellent show, I thought. Sorry I didn't meet anyone posting here. :-/
Did any of you make new acquaintances?

Was Bjornulf even in LV or did he fly home? A few of us were arguing about that though
we didn't know each other.

We had driven all night from Montana -- about 17.5 hours/1,000 miles, got to our motel about 7 am PST and then rested for a few hours. Went over to check the scene at the MGM Grand in the afternoon, saw a couple of IORRians and talked to them for a bit, also Tongue Lady from Shidoobee. I was told that Bobby Keys and Bernard and one other (Chuck?) had walked through the area earlier.

We ate at the buffet in the hotel, visited with a couple of high rollers who had been comped a pair of 450 tix by the hotel, something one of them said about winning 10,000 on a previous visit.

Then it was getting on to six, had to rush back to the motel, put our Stones gear on and freshen up, then back to the $85 line and we got in quickly. But had no time to stop at the Rouge. After the show, we went there and there weren't any IORRians except the same two ladies, so we hung with them, then went over to Zuri's, no one there. We never did go over to JBs where the Shidoobees were gathering, but by that time it was 1 am and we were already beat from our long drive.

And if the ABB tour is any indication, BV will be at ALL of the shows. I think the only one he missed was the Deutsche Bank private show, can't remember where that was, Barcelona?

So it was disappointing that we didn't get to get together with more IORR folks.

plexi

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1506
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home