Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: November 24, 2012 09:50

gotdablouse
@siter marie - are you all set now? If not you can email me as I'm still trying to help out a friend and that might happen by going for a two ticket deal.
Thanks, very nice, indeed a lot of tickets go "par paire".
But I finally get a seat for the 29th, not a "lower tier", but not the worst either, with a discount: BK421 row A. I am very happy, I really wanted to go and could't pay 400 £, wanted to pay aound 200 £ and at the end paid 300 £.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 24, 2012 11:13

Oh that's good to hear, might be on the lookout for a ticket for the 29th myself depending on how things go tomorrow night...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 24, 2012 12:04

Stoneswolf
right now on TM for Sunday:

Section BK 111
Row A

wonder if "last minute" PIT Standing on TM might show up...

Now THAT is a pretty damm good last minute drop one has to say ! Jesus Christ .... the games they play ! It's enough to make you despair !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 24, 2012 12:11

Yeah saw it too, alternating with 110 seats but it was on the 110 side of 111, although I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes with a 111 seat on the 112 side in the heat of the action...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 24, 2012 12:51

gotdablouse
Yeah saw it too, alternating with 110 seats but it was on the 110 side of 111, although I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes with a 111 seat on the 112 side in the heat of the action...quote

Well, I guess the only difference it makes is that you're closer to the stage by the width of the block (35 seats), which run from numbers 323 (110 side) to 357 (112 side).

That's why 112 is such a good block, because basically as long as you're somewhere in say the first 10-12 rows and between say numbers 363 to 379, you're pretty much in the optimum location out of the entire stadium. Not too close, not too far, a bit of elevation, decent "angle of cut" so to say (in other words not fully "side on") .... it's always my first choice for gigs at the O2.

I'm on the opposite side (101) for Sunday and good ole 112 for Thursday, so well happy. As much as I'd have loved to be in that pit for the Sunday, just couldn't bring myself to bestow over £150 in fees alone to SEATWAVE on top of an 800 or £900 ticket cost, or whatever the silly sods were asking.

gotdablouse - hope to meet you at the Pilot Inn on Sunday, I plan on being there around 5:30 pm. All the best, cheers .............. and WE GOT THERE IN THE END !! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

Luuuuuuuuuuurv the Rolling Stones !! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-24 12:54 by paulywaul.

Date: November 24, 2012 14:23

Thanks for the insight in that message and in all your previous ones!

Yeah looking forward to meeting all you guys too at the Pilot Inn too. Not sure at what time I'll have to leave though as I may want to queue up a bit early for the pit...

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-24 14:24 by gotdablouse.

Date: November 24, 2012 14:30

Oh and I just came across this nice detailed chart showing all the rows in the "trader" section, apparently it's from seatgeek. I'm not sure how they came up with the row numbers, possibly based on tickets being offered...It shows that an A3/G=A2/A for instance. It also shows that there are no O rows, probably to avoid any confusion with the 0.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs :
Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-24 14:32 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: stones40 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 14:34

I have succumbed to temptation and will be at the O2 Block 103 Thursday 29/11/12.
Paid £60 above face value but hell guys you only live once.
Staying at the Brittania Hotel Greenwich.

Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 14:42

OK, still seems to be 1800 tickets left to shift for Thursday. Anyone else on the board with nerves of steel holding out for the last possible moment?

I'm only after one, so anyone in a similar position who might want to split a pair, get in touch!

Lee

Date: November 24, 2012 15:26

I'm in tomorrow so I'll play the waiting game for Thursday, email sent.

--------------

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 24, 2012 16:00

I'll make a prediction. Pit and A Block tickets will go UP in price. I think the Stones are going to blow people away, and there aren't enough premium seats to go around.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 24, 2012 16:43

A pair of tickets in B2 for tomorrow just went on ebay for £1220. The lower tiers seem to going for face value. The bargains are the Level 4 seats which are not shifting. There are several listings at around £400 for a pair but there is no interest. Would be tempted myself but I have a problem with heights. Maybe a couple of beers beforehand would help. smiling smiley

Date: November 24, 2012 17:37

thunderball
A pair of tickets in B2 for tomorrow just went on ebay for £1220. The lower tiers seem to going for face value. The bargains are the Level 4 seats which are not shifting. There are several listings at around £400 for a pair but there is no interest. Would be tempted myself but I have a problem with heights. Maybe a couple of beers beforehand would help. smiling smiley

F***ing amazing, and depressing !! I'm stunned.

Date: November 24, 2012 17:38

drbryant
I'll make a prediction. Pit and A Block tickets will go UP in price. I think the Stones are going to blow people away, and there aren't enough premium seats to go around.

That COULD well happen, and I bet it's what the scalpers still hanging onto those tickets are counting on .......

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 24, 2012 18:16

You guys with pit tickets should meet at the Pilot Inn AFTER the show. I would line up as early as you can. Why take a chance?

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 24, 2012 18:20

I thought we had paid a lot for our Pit tickets,but it's starting to look like we timed it just right with the ebayers when we bombarded them with low offers and messages using good cop - bad cop approach winking smiley

sc uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-24 18:32 by straycatuk.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 24, 2012 18:37

straycatuk
I thought we had paid a lot for our Pit tickets,but it's starting to look like we timed it just right with the ebayers when we bombarded them with low offers and messages using good cop - bad cop approach winking smiley

sc uk

Check these out. I think you will end up being proved right.

[www.ebay.co.uk]

[www.ebay.co.uk]

Date: November 24, 2012 18:53

Yes I think we got a relative bargain .

sc uksmoking smiley

Date: November 24, 2012 19:07

straycatuk

sc uk

That's exactly the thing when you're forced to play this 'orrible f***ing game, gettin' the timing right.

Date: November 24, 2012 19:12

The whole ticket buying process is a f**king nightmare nowadays ,but we're stuck with it I fear angry smiley

sc uk

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: November 24, 2012 20:16

Last tickets now released says twitter and fb, however

no sky backstage, no standing

BK 112 now,

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Date: November 24, 2012 20:21

Wow it's all over the place, got offered a 404 and now a very good 111, aisle seat :

Section : BK 111
Row : H
Seats : 339

--------------

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 20:28

Blok B2 row F also available now for sunday

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 24, 2012 20:56

Where is that ticket available 999?

Date: November 24, 2012 20:57

Would have to be TM, I guess they come and go, saw 111 earlier, then 110, now across to 103...

--------------

Date: November 24, 2012 21:26

Silver Dagger

TM

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 24, 2012 21:30

Silver Dagger

TM

God, this is so frustrating.

Date: November 24, 2012 21:36

Silver Dagger
Silver Dagger

TM

God, this is so frustrating.

Precision : B2 was proposed after 3 trials ( the first 2 proposed some crappy level 4)

Posted by: delacey99 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 21:44

just bought a single for tomorrow night £246 - block 113 row r!

Date: November 24, 2012 21:51

Wow, good work!

Apparently no one wants that good seat :

Section : BK 111
Row : H
Seats : 339

--------------

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2140
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home