Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: November 25, 2012 17:52

Pits for today on Seatwave are 399 + charges.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 25, 2012 17:54

Amazing! The seats continue to drop even at this late hour. Block B2 row v up on TM now. If the A blocks arrive I will be donning my running shoes and beating it over to Greenwich. smiling smiley

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 25, 2012 17:55

Now why do I wish I had not read that?!!

Date: November 25, 2012 17:56

Run, thunderball, run!

Date: November 25, 2012 18:11

Block B1 and B3 available on TM for this evenings show.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 25, 2012 18:30

thunderball
Amazing! The seats continue to drop even at this late hour. Block B2 row v up on TM now. If the A blocks arrive I will be donning my running shoes and beating it over to Greenwich. smiling smiley

Don't buy those tickets if you are shorter than 170 (roughly 44 rows from the front of the pit). By the way, I don't think that this is a true ticket drop because I think that they just ADDED that row today, after laying out the seats. Up to now, I don't think we've seen the B blocks go beyond Row U - perhaps I'm mistaken?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-25 18:32 by drbryant.

Date: November 25, 2012 18:40

drbryant
thunderball

Don't buy those tickets if you are shorter than 170 (roughly 44 rows from the front of the pit). By the way, I don't think that this is a true ticket drop because I think that they just ADDED that row today, after laying out the seats. Up to now, I don't think we've seen the B blocks go beyond Row U - perhaps I'm mistaken?

You are most likely correct. The pit area has effectively removed the C block seating that would be there for a standard concert set up. As such Block B row V is pretty much the back row.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: November 25, 2012 18:59

A2 on TM - face value!

Date: November 25, 2012 19:04

Block A3 row D!

Im on my waaay!

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: November 25, 2012 19:13

The B-blocks ends with: V, W & X acording to this:

[seatgeek.com]

All the Best!

Date: November 25, 2012 19:40

Standing tix on Seatwave for 299+fees.

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: November 25, 2012 20:04

I have tried on TM, and there are seats in block A2 which are available !!
and we are less than two hours from the beginning of the show.

I feel strange.. just like I have been fooled with this tickets sale.
I have tried so many times to find a good seat (pit or A1, A2 or A3).

Good luck for everyone at the O2 tonight. Enjoy your concert.

To tell you the truth, I am sad tonight because I stay home.
Maybe I am too much addicted, but, after all, it is only rock'n roll.

Many worst things can happen in life, sure I will feel better in a minute or two.

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: November 25, 2012 20:06

Block A1 row A is porposed on TM !!

Hurry...

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: November 25, 2012 20:11

A2 row Q available on TM... good luck!

Date: November 25, 2012 20:14

Domonkos

279. Just for archival purposes...

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: November 25, 2012 20:19

Domonkos
Domonkos

fyi these are sideview . Not pit

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: November 25, 2012 20:19

It really is annoying, if I had known good tickets would be going for these prices I would have made the trip down to London town. It's about time these agencies were regulated or we go back to the old system of queueing up.

Date: November 25, 2012 20:26

Ket
Domonkos
Domonkos

When you're selecting it, the pit standing goes blue. Good basic to complain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 08:31 by Domonkos.

Date: November 25, 2012 20:28

as of 6:28 PM
SectionBK
A1RowGSeats11 - 14DescriptionINCL. VENUE FACILITY FEE £1
ENTRANCE B
Price Level 1
FLOOR SEATING
TypeFull Price TicketTicket Price£406.00 x 4
Price Details
Price Details
TypeFull Price TicketTicket Price£375.00 x 4Facility Charge£1.00 x 4Service Charge£30.00 x 4

SUBTOTAL*£1,624.00

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 25, 2012 20:33

Ket
Domonkos
Domonkos

Sky balcony.Face value is less than about £96 without fees.£249 now + fees. thumbs down

Date: November 25, 2012 21:54

Based on the pictures we've seen of the stage, block A1, row G are among the best seats in the entire arena - I think that seats 11-14 are basically first row. Because of the curvature of the pit, they should be like row 1 of Block A2. Did you get those Steverogan?

I can't think of anything other than returned VIP tickets. Anyway, we now know that Blocks A1 and A3 start about 7 rows earlier than A2. Good info for future shows (if there are any!). Row A of Sections A1 and A3 only have 4 seats each!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-25 22:07 by drbryant.

Date: November 25, 2012 22:36

drbryant
Based on the pictures we've seen of the stage, block A1, row G are among the best seats in the entire arena - I think that seats 11-14 are basically first row. Because of the curvature of the pit, they should be like row 1 of Block A2. Did you get those Steverogan?

I can't think of anything other than returned VIP tickets. Anyway, we now know that Blocks A1 and A3 start about 7 rows earlier than A2. Good info for future shows (if there are any!). Row A of Sections A1 and A3 only have 4 seats each!
no i di not get them- they did pop up tho (I am in USA and was just checking out TM) best in arena? Goes to show - wait til last minute can be worth it. interesting to see what wil happen at other venues

Date: November 26, 2012 00:16

steverogan
drbryant

no i di not get them- they did pop up tho (I am in USA and was just checking out TM) best in arena? Goes to show - wait til last minute can be worth it. interesting to see what wil happen at other venues

It's happened a few times to me when I was happened to be in a city and just checked to see what was available. Front row for Madonna at MSG, first row B-Stage for the Stones in DC in 2005, and 2nd row for prince at the O2 Arena in 2007 (I was there to see the Stones!). The problem is, there's no guarantee, and if you are arranging travel or taking a guest, it's tough to wait until the last minute. And, the face value of tickets is so high that you can't "upgrade" at the last minute and toss/give away your old tickets like I used to do when tickets were $50.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:13

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:19

Got section 118 for 200 from a seller, facial value 376.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:33

what was the view like from there beepee ?

Posted by: mymick ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:38

100 pound for a pit ticket (including fees) - Pauly I held my nerve. I just had the most amazing time, will never forget - the stones were fantastic. Mick Taylor was the icing on the cake!! And I made the big screen.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 26, 2012 03:02

mymick
100 pound for a pit ticket (including fees) - Pauly I held my nerve. I just had the most amazing time, will never forget - the stones were fantastic. Mick Taylor was the icing on the cake!! And I made the big screen.

Music to my ears, thrilled and delighted for you.

As for me, back home now, and feel like I have just attended the Stones gig of a lifetime; I thought they surpassed themselves and blew the roof off the place. I also thought that this performance was significantly better than any of the three O2 shows that concluded the ABB tour 5 years ago.

They continue to AMAZE, they simply are "the greatest rock n' roll band in the world" !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 26, 2012 03:52

yeah, what a show, phenomenal !

@mymick - where did you get that £100 pit ticket? lowest I saw was seatwave ar £260 before fees a few minutes before the show.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 26, 2012 04:01

Be careful with "general admission" or "standing" tickets - there is a very high balcony behind the stage being sold with those descriptions. If the price seems low, you should be suspicious - You need to confirm that they are "tongue pit" tickets.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1575
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home