Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: November 21, 2012 16:17

How do you manage to go to Ticketmaster website? I try for hours! Are there "cheap" tickets for the 29 like yesterday?

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: November 21, 2012 16:25

Sister Marie
How do you manage to go to Ticketmaster website? I try for hours! Are there "cheap" tickets for the 29 like yesterday?
I go in and out since this morning just to see what's avaiable. So no big deal.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 21, 2012 16:28

@sistermarie - TM working ok for me with Firefox, you might want to restart your browser/computer.

At this point there is 111 (110 side) for both nights at £406, not bad but a bit far I think and there is nothing at £166. I don't think anyone found any yesterday, BK113/£166 was mentioned here as a Getmein purchase and in another thread as a FB pre-sale purchase.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 16:29 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: November 21, 2012 16:29

anyone saw PITs today on TM?

Date: November 21, 2012 16:30

Yes, see my reply on the previous page ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 21, 2012 16:34

gotdablouse
Yes, see my reply on the previous page ;-)

you got a PIT by ticketmaster today?

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: November 21, 2012 16:46

gotdablouse
@sistermarie - TM working ok for me with Firefox, you might want to restart your browser/computer.

At this point there is 111 (110 side) for both nights at £406, not bad but a bit far I think and there is nothing at £166. I don't think anyone found any yesterday, BK113/£166 was mentioned here as a Getmein purchase and in another thread as a FB pre-sale purchase.
Thanks. I also use Firefox and I already restarted browser and computer, but no way. I tried with Safari, the same :/

Date: November 21, 2012 16:49

Sorry to hear that, might be due to your connection then, but like I said, all they seem to have at this point are £406 tix in 110 so not what you're after I understand, maybe later!

--------------

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: November 21, 2012 16:56

ON TM now
Section
BK 110, Row E, Seats 311, £406.00
BK 405, Row B, Seats 569, £326.00

Nothing less...

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: November 21, 2012 17:21

Double 8's tickets have gone UP in price quite a lot today

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: November 21, 2012 18:02

now on TM, for the 29th

Section
BK B2
Row
P
Seats

...holding my nerves....

ciao

bardo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: November 21, 2012 18:10

They must be having a ball at TM sprinkling tickets here and there and watching us poor fans wasting our time with requests...there should be rules on what they are allowed to do!

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 18:26 by gotdablouse.

Date: November 21, 2012 18:14

Ticketmaster just dropped some rear (F4) floors for Brooklyn @ $831.90 each. Still too much for me. However,if floor sections F1, F3 or the front half of F2 pop up at some later point I will probably have to buy even though I really can't afford it. Not holding my breath though still wanting a really cheap(relatively speaking) ticket, face value of under $300 just to get in the door. Lower priced tickets are as rare as hen's teeth for the Brooklyn Stones show.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 19:00 by its good to be anywhere.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: November 21, 2012 19:16

I see $280 Balcony tix for the Dec. 15 NY show showing up on TM, Wed. Nov. 21 noon EST.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 21, 2012 19:30

Sister Marie
gotdablouse

Thanks. I also use Firefox and I already restarted browser and computer, but no way. I tried with Safari, the same :/

I've got a Block 118 from SeatWave which I suspect will also turn out to be a £166 job when Seatwave get their act together and deliver it. Nice and close to the band, and I don't care if I haven't got a good view of any videos on the big screen, because I can watch that on Thursday from the nosebleed I bought in the public sale.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 21, 2012 19:40

Green Lady
Sister Marie
gotdablouse

I've got a Block 118 from SeatWave which I suspect will also turn out to be a £166 job when Seatwave get their act together and deliver it. Nice and close to the band, and I don't care if I haven't got a good view of any videos on the big screen, because I can watch that on Thursday from the nosebleed I bought in the public sale.

Well done Green Lady ... great !! thumbs up winking smiley cool smiley hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 21, 2012 19:54

Jeez, more stuff than EVER on ebay.co.uk .... 409 items

[www.ebay.co.uk]

Posted by: grant ()
Date: November 21, 2012 20:02

The Daily Mirror have got in on the act - discounted (crap) seats here ;

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

I should have said, The Daily Mirror powered by Viagogo....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 20:03 by grant.

Posted by: grant ()
Date: November 21, 2012 20:15

Ticket Master now offering block 408 nosebleeds for £246 on the 29th.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 21, 2012 20:16

grant

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

Yep up on 4th tier, that's not good but...half price

Date: November 21, 2012 20:40

exhpart
grant

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

Yep up on 4th tier, that's not good but...half price

CRAP, total CRAP !! Not worth the original price, not worth the current price, just pure CRAP !!

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 21, 2012 20:52

Check what it would cost with fees and postage guys, it's quite a bit more than the headline price. My pit tickets were £895 on VGG and two came to £2,100+

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:05

Pit tickets now on Seatwave for £890. £2132.14 a pair all-in if any use to anyone.

Date: November 21, 2012 21:08

TomGreen
Check what it would cost with fees and postage guys, it's quite a bit more than the headline price. My pit tickets were £895 on VGG and two came to £2,100+

PIT tickets now available on seatwave and getmein for <1000 pounds. They are so-called e-tickets that will be send by e-mail. Wonder where they come from..

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:18

2:10 pm EST on Ticketmaster I just pulled up a $500.00 seat in the Balcony section 210 row 3 for the Brooklyn show, No Thanks. So I went right back in and tried a $250 I got section 210 row 10 so to move seven rows closer in the Balcony the price is double. Nice

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:24

Some of the A Block tickets at the 02 are approaching face value on Viagogo.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: November 21, 2012 21:26

29/11/2012 at 19.20 GMT :

Section : BK B2
Row : P
Seats : 28 - 29

Not sure these are better than the 111's they had yesterday though...

As for the pit e-tickets, what the heck are these ?! Are these TM tickets that dropped today? They should be available at will call normally, no ? Odd...

--------------

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:30

virgil
2:10 pm EST on Ticketmaster I just pulled up a $500.00 seat in the Balcony section 210 row 3 for the Brooklyn show, No Thanks. So I went right back in and tried a $250 I got section 210 row 10 so to move seven rows closer in the Balcony the price is double. Nice

Interesting. I bought section 105 for $500 but 106 is $800. Admitedly 105 is closer to the side but not by much. I think better seats will be coming in the days to come.

Date: November 21, 2012 21:31

With the action in London heating up I wonder if someone keeping an eye on the US "drops" shouldn't start a new thread ?

--------------

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:33

The RFU case against Viagogo goes on: [www.guardian.co.uk]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1412
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home