Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 40
Re: DOOM AND GLOOM
Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: October 10, 2012 20:41

de activated!

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: October 10, 2012 20:47

click on the "youtube" link at top of video and it brings you to the song. if this IS the new song it's pretty lame. helps ease my mind knowing i will not be supporting the upcoming shows. Kinda makes you want to say, in the bastardized words of Tony the Tiger: "not so GRRRRRRRReat!"

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: October 10, 2012 20:53

That's Citadel from Their Satanic.....

What's your knowledge of the Stones?

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: October 10, 2012 20:54

What the hell? I have huge doubts about this. And........who's the singer?

yawning smiley

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: October 10, 2012 20:54

steverogan
click on the "youtube" link at top of video and it brings you to the song. if this IS the new song it's pretty lame. helps ease my mind knowing i will not be supporting the upcoming shows. Kinda makes you want to say, in the bastardized words of Tony the Tiger: "not so GRRRRRRRReat!"

OK.

Posted by: big4 ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:07

Best Stones since Exile! winking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:20

Bliss

OMG this song is so similar to Citadel!!!
Hey Bliss, do you know Stones songs?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:31

Recognizable from the first beat, FGS!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:32

steverogan

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:33

......heck it sounds like something from the sixties

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:35

Gazza
steverogan

>grinning smiley<hot smiley>grinning smiley<

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:35

?

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:37

steverogan....that might be the funniest post I've ever read.

Posted by: rootsman ()
Date: October 10, 2012 21:38

thumbs downNot funny...

Posted by: Bliss ()

Who knows, chaps? Perhaps the RS listened to their legions of fans who clamoured for a tune like those of their heyday.

Posted by: Beast ()

Rockman
......heck it sounds like something from the sixties

LMAO!!!

Date: October 10, 2012 21:40

How would anyone think Citadel is the new track?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-10 22:27 by flacnvinyl.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 10, 2012 22:29

Oh but this is a really embarassing thread. I'm spelling embarrassing incorrect to help bliss and steverogan a bit out.....none of us are perfect. Only some more than others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-10 22:31 by Erik_Snow.

Date: October 10, 2012 22:40

I would love for them to release Citadel again! "Screw you Clear Channel! No dance pop for you!"

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: October 10, 2012 22:53

OMG!!

Posted by: walkingthedog ()
Date: October 10, 2012 22:59

steverogan

You are joking, of course. If the Stones ever recorded something as great as Citadel again, we would all be over the moon.

Date: October 10, 2012 23:11

Pleeze - crashcourses for pre=Banquet Stones. There are eight albums before "Banquet".

Date: October 10, 2012 23:11

Erik_Snow
Oh but this is a really embarassing thread. I'm spelling embarrassing incorrect to help bliss and steverogan a bit out.....none of us are perfect. Only some more than others.

Actually Mr. Snow, I know no-one is perfect-- take YOU and your grammar for example. It is correct to say:"none of us IS perfect".

"None" is a contracted form of "Not one" thus the use of the singular form of the verb. I would suggest focusing on your grammar and less on others typos. Class is now dismissed. Time for your nap. Time to make your grammar GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReat!

Date: October 10, 2012 23:25

steverogan
Erik_Snow

Actually Mr. Snow, I know no-one is perfect-- take YOU and your grammar for example. It is correct to say:"none of us IS perfect".

"None" is a contracted form of "Not one" thus the use of the singular form of the verb. I would suggest focusing on your grammar and less on others typos. Class is now dismissed. Time for your nap. Time to make your grammar GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReat!

One more grammar lesson Mr.Snow. "I'm spelling embarrassing incorrect" really should read:"I'm spelling embarrassing incorrectLY"-- proper use of the adverb modifying the verb "spelling".

I love the overall demonstration of superiority certain people on the board like to exhibit. Goes to show that all the jackasses in the world don't just live in the USA. The world is full of omniscient people;this is why it is in such the wonderful economic, sociological and ecological condition we currently find it.

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: October 10, 2012 23:34

Or, you could just say, "Ooops! I guess I need to listen to 'Their Satanic Majesties Request' a little more closely".

Unless you knew the song purported to be 'Doom and Gloom' was actually 'Citadel'; either way, I found your post to be hilarious.

One could certainly make the argument that one of the many maladies humanity suffers from is the inability of people to own up to their mistakes.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: October 10, 2012 23:44

Is it Thursday yet? NO!!

Why would anyone think this was the song which is to debut on Thursday?

This was a huge mistake - which is a human quality.

cool smiley

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: October 10, 2012 23:49

Bliss

I like it.

Date: October 10, 2012 23:54

vermontoffender
Or, you could just say, "Ooops! I guess I need to listen to 'Their Satanic Majesties Request' a little more closely".

Unless you knew the song purported to be 'Doom and Gloom' was actually 'Citadel'; either way, I found your post to be hilarious.

One could certainly make the argument that one of the many maladies humanity suffers from is the inability of people to own up to their mistakes.

what was my mistake? I did not know the name of a song- I made a mistake. But please advise Mr. Snow that his grammar is poor at best.
To be honest I have not listened to the album in its entirety. I guess that makes me less of a fan..I really could not care less. Maybe Mick can put it in a special box, add some shit to it and charge $250 for it so that schmucks who don't own enough copies of it can say how great it is.Seems to me that I often see others attacked for ludicrous idiotic reasons on the board. It's supposed to be entertainment but some a$$holes make more of it than it is.

Date: October 10, 2012 23:58

This retro sound might catch on.

I heard 'One More Shot' just now and its very catchy indeed.

Bongos at the start, some deep lyrics about the Russian Revolution and a chorus that goes 'whoo! whoo!' over and over.

Bound to be a crowd pleaser at the upcoming shows.

Date: October 10, 2012 23:59

steverogan
vermontoffender

what was my mistake? I did not know the name of a song- I made a mistake. But please advise Mr. Snow that his grammar is poor at best.
To be honest I have not listened to the album in its entirety. I guess that makes me less of a fan..I really could not care less. Maybe Mick can put it in a special box, add some shit to it and charge $250 for it so that schmucks who don't own enough copies of it can say how great it is.Seems to me that I often see others attacked for ludicrous idiotic reasons on the board. It's supposed to be entertainment but some a$$holes make more of it than it is.

Relax, Steve, Its a bit of harmless banter, mate.

Erik's from Norway, so I think all things considered his English is pretty good.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2147
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home