Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards Health
Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: September 20, 2023 16:34

[www.youtube.com]

If Keith is as healthy as he says he is, he might be composing songs and playing guitar for another 10 years.

Re: Keith Richards Health
Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: September 20, 2023 16:54

Now he's stopped drinking and smoking there's no reason why he won't keep on playing & making music for another 10 years God willing.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: September 20, 2023 17:32

IDK about the smoking - there've been plenty of pix of him lately with a cig in his hands. I think he might have started up again.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: September 20, 2023 19:03

VoodooLounge13
IDK about the smoking - there've been plenty of pix of him lately with a cig in his hands. I think he might have started up again.

If its not a joint that's bad news for Keith and family.
I haven't seen a pic of him smoking though

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: September 20, 2023 19:36

VoodooLounge13

No doubting your statement. But I haven't seen any, and that would make him a liar, at least as of the Hackney "press conference" when he stated that he has quit for some time now. Can you share any of these recent photos?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 20, 2023 19:48

Health is a private matter. Please do not discuss private matters like health on IORR.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2862
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home