Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards Health
Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: September 20, 2023 16:34

[www.youtube.com]

If Keith is as healthy as he says he is, he might be composing songs and playing guitar for another 10 years.

Re: Keith Richards Health
Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: September 20, 2023 16:54

Now he's stopped drinking and smoking there's no reason why he won't keep on playing & making music for another 10 years God willing.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: September 20, 2023 17:32

IDK about the smoking - there've been plenty of pix of him lately with a cig in his hands. I think he might have started up again.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: September 20, 2023 19:03

VoodooLounge13
IDK about the smoking - there've been plenty of pix of him lately with a cig in his hands. I think he might have started up again.

If its not a joint that's bad news for Keith and family.
I haven't seen a pic of him smoking though

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: September 20, 2023 19:36

VoodooLounge13

No doubting your statement. But I haven't seen any, and that would make him a liar, at least as of the Hackney "press conference" when he stated that he has quit for some time now. Can you share any of these recent photos?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 20, 2023 19:48

Health is a private matter. Please do not discuss private matters like health on IORR.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1687
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home