Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Mick Jagger: 'I don't think The Rolling Stones were 'stage ready' for The Olympics'
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: July 23, 2012 16:46

VT22
This is enough so far:

Cool, I like this more now than when I watched it during the broadcast.

Re: Mick Jagger: 'I don't think The Rolling Stones were 'stage ready' for The Olympics'
Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: July 23, 2012 20:16

stonesnow
SweetThing
Beast
Needless to say, all this speculation and over-analysis is useless and will change nothing. What will be will be, but what is sure that Keith Richards will be slagged off on here from the first note he next plays with the Stones, whether it's good, bad or plain indifferent. As for why he hasn't played with the Winos, at the Iridium or wherever, he's under no obligation to deliver anything and what he does or doesn't do is his own business. Some would say he's already given satisfaction to last more than a lifetime.

Richards has indeed delivered something. He delivered hundreds of pages in a book saying all sorts of things, interesting or not, good bad or indifferent. He charged for it, and many of us bought it. He continues to say things to the press as he pleases, which in turn are meant to be consumed by whoever reads/watches/hears about it. He's under no obligation to do any of that of course. He says he would like to get the Stones on the road again.

Speculation and analysis of all the above by those "who give a shit", (to borrow from Keith), are the logical conclusions a rational person would expect. Accurate or inaccurate, whatever the reality of a situation is

The reality of the situation is that Keith obviously derives great satisfaction out of being a legend, wouldn't you?

Good points and well said by all of you.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1539
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home