Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637
Current Page: 37 of 37
Re: Forget the rumours, the new boot IS LA '75!
Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: May 2, 2012 16:46

mr_dja
on the main page, under the heading "This Week's $3.99 Album Deals" is "L.A. Friday" ... I was just surprised to see it discounted.

Brussels was $0.25 several weeks back. I thought it was a mistake at first. Also, good luck with with trying to figure out anything with Google Play. I find it really unintuitive.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 2, 2012 21:52

Google Play is fantastic, but only if you are a Google user. I have a Droid X and a hacked HP Touchpad that is currently running Android. So all of my mobile music listening is through Google music. (You can upload 20,000 songs for free and listen to them anywhere.) So its fantastic. My music is always available...

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: May 2, 2012 22:10

flacnvinyl
Google Play is fantastic, but only if you are a Google user. I have a Droid X and a hacked HP Touchpad that is currently running Android. So all of my mobile music listening is through Google music. (You can upload 20,000 songs for free and listen to them anywhere.) So its fantastic. My music is always available...

About 99% in agreement w/ you. I love the convenience but every now and then it seems to be "tempermental". Never really sure if it's the player or the 3G or my actual phone so I won't place all the blame on Google Music. I just know that it's frustrating when it doesn't work correctly (like right now!) I need some tunes and I can't get them to play right! I'm hoping temporary internet/cellular problems as opposed to actual phone/app problems.

Hope my problems aren't contageous!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637
Current Page: 37 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home