Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Wyman slept with more women than Jagger?
Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: December 30, 2011 19:22

Is it true?

Apparently Bill Wyman had 1,000 women and Jagger had less. How did that happen? You'd think the ladies would have been "flocking" to the leader rather than the bassist. Strange.

And Wyman brags about having "only" a 1,000 women while Gene Simmons had 5,000 approx in half the time??? LOL.

Re: Wyman slept with more women than Jagger?
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: December 30, 2011 19:24

Yeah if you ask Bill Yes!

2 1 2 0

Date: December 30, 2011 19:28

In this interview: Mick Jagger: The Face Interview back in December 1983 Jagger is asked:

Mick, during your career as a popstar, how many women do you think you've slept with, to the nearest hundred?

"I dunno really. You can work it out on a weekly basis, let's see, from 19 to 40 ... it must be quite a lot. I don't have a calculator on me at the moment but it's a lot, I'm not bragging though, it's not as much as some people I know."

Interesting. He must be referring to Wyman grinning smiley

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: December 30, 2011 19:30

Maybe because after a show Mick is probably wiped out from running around, dancing and singing, where Bill had plenty of energy left because he stood in one spot and spied the audience for ladies.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 30, 2011 19:56

Have you had a good look at Bill...he must still wake up and pinch hisself.

Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: December 30, 2011 20:14

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: December 30, 2011 20:21

is it really Mandy Smith ?
hard to recognize

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: December 30, 2011 20:22

Per Keith, Bill was interested in quantity, not quality. Pullin' birds was his drug of choice. I've been backstage before, and there's a lot of girls waiting around, willing to do anything to any performer, down and dirty. Bill proves that in spades.

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: December 30, 2011 21:43

This thread is okay -- no mention of gay sex. Or did Bill....

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: December 30, 2011 21:53

Who cares, Gene Simmons has more women.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: December 30, 2011 22:02

'Bill Wyman just wants to take photographs of girls legs..'

Wonder if that remark had some vestiges of truth in it!

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: December 30, 2011 22:21

tipps

and he paid cash for many of them.

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: December 30, 2011 23:37

It has always struck me that most accounts of Jagger's numerous conquests are probably highly exaggerated. The world's most overtly sexual, strutting, preening rock star MUST have bedded thousands of women, right?? Well, yes according to the mythology.

But in reality, Jagger has always been an extremely careful (and rather private) individual, one who is obviously shrewd enough to understand the risks (including STDs) that indulging in countless sexual conquests would entail. To understand how careful he is, consider that, even in the '70s, he never allowed his drug use to get out of hand. Although he purveys it in his art, hedonism in general does not seem to be his primary motivator. Instead, money, fame, ego, and control seem to drive him.

Mick is a consummate performer (and of course played the ultimate rock-star hedonist in the film Performance) and hence most people forget that his stage persona and his private life are two entirely separate matters.

Drew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-30 23:37 by drewmaster.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 30, 2011 23:57

Yes, but the key word here is "sleep".

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: December 31, 2011 07:42

drewmaster
It has always struck me that most accounts of Jagger's numerous conquests are probably highly exaggerated. The world's most overtly sexual, strutting, preening rock star MUST have bedded thousands of women, right?? Well, yes according to the mythology.

But in reality, Jagger has always been an extremely careful (and rather private) individual, one who is obviously shrewd enough to understand the risks (including STDs) that indulging in countless sexual conquests would entail. To understand how careful he is, consider that, even in the '70s, he never allowed his drug use to get out of hand. Although he purveys it in his art, hedonism in general does not seem to be his primary motivator. Instead, money, fame, ego, and control seem to drive him.

Mick is a consummate performer (and of course played the ultimate rock-star hedonist in the film Performance) and hence most people forget that his stage persona and his private life are two entirely separate matters.

Drew

Mick's 'moderate' drug use is put into the context of Keith's. Mick certainly seems to have done a lot of coke and smoked a lot of pot. He probably had more common sense about it, and gave it a rest, or didn't do as much, and stayed away from smack. Once again, by some he would have been considered a heavy drug user. But in the dark reflection of Brian first, and then Keith, he seems conservative. Bill admittedly smoked a lot of pot at times. And he certainly drank with Keith Moon and Ringo, but he probably cut it off at a certain amount. Both Mick & Bill don't seem fond of being out of control.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 31, 2011 09:17

when i first met Bill he had a distinct "i have no idea whether or not you're someone i've done" look in his eyes.
the look was touchingly eloquent. i was charmed :E

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: December 31, 2011 11:23

1000? seriously , at that Point how can you even remember?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-31 11:25 by ryanpow.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 31, 2011 11:34

1000? seriously , at that Point how can you even remember?

.... notches on his ..eeerr gun ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: dandelion1967 ()
Date: December 31, 2011 14:06

MKjan
tipps

and he paid cash for many of them.

Hahaha Gene Simmons paying for sex? The guy who once said "If you don't like your money, give it to me"?? He also said that he "clean" his bass string with a strange sollution... so you might understand... he doesn't buy "new" strings...

--------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna walk... before they make me run"

--------------------------------------------

Date: December 31, 2011 17:22

Perhaps Bill is better endowed!

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: January 1, 2012 01:24

Bill had a lot more free time than Mick. Those Jagger/Richards compositions didn't write themselves in the sixties.

Date: January 1, 2012 02:27

But has he slept with more women than "Rockman".....kinda doubt it

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 1, 2012 03:10

Doubt it. If you were a girl would you sleep with Bill? Nasty looking.

Date: January 1, 2012 04:06

More Hot Rocks

Back in the heyday Bill looked okay. I mean in early 60's there are pics of the Stones where Bill looks pretty mean in shades in leather coat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-01 04:07 by Palace Revolution 2000.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: January 1, 2012 04:28

More Hot Rocks

I think we need the ladies to weigh in...

Date: January 1, 2012 16:07

71Tele
I think we need the ladies to weigh in...

True but first I need to apologize to the ladies since this thread is a bit sexist with "male conquest" and all that grinning smiley

Date: January 1, 2012 16:12

drewmaster

Drew

Great post Drew - you make some good points. However in the quote I posted above (from Mick Jagger: The Face interview) he says "...it must be quite a lot". So he still admits to sleeping with a load of women - dunno if he was too concerned really with STDs. Same as Bill.

Date: January 1, 2012 16:13

Wry Cooter
This thread is okay -- no mention of gay sex. Or did Bill....

Not yet - only if the thread's content is low winking smiley

Date: January 1, 2012 16:15

with sssoul
when i first met Bill he had a distinct "i have no idea whether or not you're someone i've done" look in his eyes.

Woah that's crazy. Bill really is a "sex god". I'm impressed.

Date: January 1, 2012 16:17

Sorry for all these posts (no way to multi-quote?) but:

Rod Stewart also apparently had a 1,000 ladies over the years so:

Rod>Jagger.

Must be something to do with "tiny todger". Poor Mick.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1985
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home