Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Wyman slept with more women than Jagger?
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 2, 2012 12:19

drewmaster

But in reality, Jagger has always been an extremely careful (and rather private) individual, one who is obviously shrewd enough to understand the risks (including STDs) that indulging in countless sexual conquests would entail. To understand how careful he is, consider that, even in the '70s, he never allowed his drug use to get out of hand. Drew

My thoughts exactly .
If he hadn't been that careful and clever concerning his sexual behaviour,he would probably had died from Aids or OD,like many of the singers/musicians in the 90's .

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 2, 2012 12:35

I have read on a 'fan' website that Mick was highly averse to using condoms. Jerry wrote a poem published in the Daily Mail saying he had given her a disease.

I have always found it strange that with all of Bill's conquests, no one ever came forward with any comments.

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: January 2, 2012 14:39

Bliss
I have always found it strange that with all of Bill's conquests, no one ever came forward with any comments.

That's a really good point, and the same goes for any of the other celebrities who claim to have bedded thousands of women. If you've slept with a famous rock star or movie star, you're going to want to share the story with others to gain some small measure of fame yourself. You're not going to just keep it to yourself! You may also assume there is now an emotional connection between you and the celebrity and perhaps even start stalking him/her when your phone calls are not returned. And if you're evil or conniving, you may then publicly claim it was forced/non-consensual sex, to win a nice chunk of change (in court or out) or at least in order to gain some additional publicity.

Celebrities have to be extremely careful; they have public images and large fortunes to protect. And no one is more aware of this than Jagger.

Drew

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: January 2, 2012 15:05

Also curious that nobody claimed Bill as the father of their child - what's the odds of that out of 1,000 conquests?

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: January 3, 2012 05:36

Green Lady
Also curious that nobody claimed Bill as the father of their child - what's the odds of that out of 1,000 conquests?

Reminds me of my old roommate back in the '80's, crazy Charlie, (dead now of AIDS) and this dude used to hump anything, and he says to me one time 'I screw the sh*t out of them, but then they leave for someone else and they get pregnant'. If you squirt that much sometimes you shoot blanks more often than not.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: January 3, 2012 10:02

Mick made these women go crazy recently (Oct, 2011)...and they can't even see him. (This is in a train near Machu Picchu. Mick is apparently two or three cars down):

Mick himself in Peru on the same trip:

Date: January 3, 2012 13:16

Not everyone knows who Mick Jagger is...

Drew

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: January 3, 2012 22:33

Billy likes the young ones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-03 23:57 by MILKYWAY.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 3, 2012 23:26

MILKYWAY
Billy likes the young ones.

Silly post. That's a picture of Bill and his daughter

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: January 3, 2012 23:31

drewmaster
Bliss

That's a really good point, and the same goes for any of the other celebrities who claim to have bedded thousands of women. If you've slept with a famous rock star or movie star, you're going to want to share the story with others to gain some small measure of fame yourself. You're not going to just keep it to yourself! You may also assume there is now an emotional connection between you and the celebrity and perhaps even start stalking him/her when your phone calls are not returned. And if you're evil or conniving, you may then publicly claim it was forced/non-consensual sex, to win a nice chunk of change (in court or out) or at least in order to gain some additional publicity.

Celebrities have to be extremely careful; they have public images and large fortunes to protect. And no one is more aware of this than Jagger.

Drew

They were too busy fukcing to run their mouths. Some people live with the truth of knowing while others would rather, let's say, inflate things while not even being half of what they spout.

Mick giving Jerry is not a surprise; he is a slut. Although it's amazing that he could be bothered...

Date: January 3, 2012 23:45

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
he is a slut

That's a dirty word. Go wash your mouth ... with soap smiling smiley

-------------------

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 4, 2012 01:44

drewmaster
Not everyone knows who Mick Jagger is...

Drew

still enjoy that one oh so many years later. So, is that Love You Live then, that he pulls from the Through The Past Darkly, album cover?

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 4, 2012 02:11

Mick is conservative in many areas: food, drugs - hes not a glutton. However, his reputation as a slut is well-founded. Bianca once said that he was 'dissolute when it came to women because there were so many available to him.'
And during the whole Heidi Fleiss thing, I read that Jagger, like Nicolson, was a very customer and the word was that he did not use condoms.
It is odd that someone who is so careful in most areas of his life could be so careless in one area, a rather prickly, risky one at that.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 4, 2012 03:36

You are probably right, stupidguy2. But dissolute is a better word than the other one. I think it's better to stay away from curse words, at least in writing - even if I'm guilty of it myself from time to time. Jagger's overt promiscuity was one of the reasons I considered his accolade highly dubious.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: January 4, 2012 04:07

>Also curious that nobody claimed Bill as the father of their child

Not true; consult STONE ALONE (the book, not the album).

Posted by: RollingStonesRob ()
Date: January 4, 2012 05:02

They must have loved Bill's teeth.

htttp://www.last.fm/user/rocknrollcola

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: January 4, 2012 18:27

Youngie
Mick, during your career as a popstar, how many women do you think you've slept with, to the nearest hundred?

"I dunno really. You can work it out on a weekly basis, let's see, from 19 to 40 ... "

Was Jagger saying that he sleeps with 19 to 40 women per week or do I misunderstand?

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: January 4, 2012 19:44

Claire_M
Youngie
Mick, during your career as a popstar, how many women do you think you've slept with, to the nearest hundred?

"I dunno really. You can work it out on a weekly basis, let's see, from 19 to 40 ... "

Was Jagger saying that he sleeps with 19 to 40 women per week or do I misunderstand?

Must be Mick's age - sleeping with girls starting from 19 years old to 40 years old (he was 40 in 1983 i.e. when that interview took place).

So Mick Jagger lost his virginity at the age of 19. You learn something new every day grinning smiley

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: January 4, 2012 19:49

SwayStones
5. Gene Simmons (musician) - 4,600

Gene Simmons: I haven’t slept with 4,600 women ... it’s 4,800

grinning smiley

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 4, 2012 23:29

Let's do the math with Gene Simmons.

He stated he never cheated on his girlfriend Sharon Tweed of 28 years

He started Kiss when he was around 23 years old.

He is now 62.

That leaves him 12 years to do all his screwing.

4380 total days. That's a little more that a different girl a day for 12 years straight. Ok Gene whatever you say.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-04 23:31 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 4, 2012 23:32

hulloder

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I like the way she holds the microphone (Stones reference - see Spider and The Fly).

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 5, 2012 10:13

I am sure Mick lost his virginity much younger than 19, but it was from the age of 19 that his success gave him greater opportunities with women. I would have thought that was obvious.

But clearly he was bored or offended by the question.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: January 5, 2012 10:49

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 5, 2012 11:05

Wonderful, coinsidering the percentage of women who would sleep with a star for that reason alone who have STD's (over 10% easily) , I'm willing to bet both Bill and Mick are infected to the 100th degree. Nasty and somewhat deadly business that casual sex competition. "I just don't have that much jam".

Now we know Charlie sketches every bed he has slept in on the road I wonder what Bill has done to remember all the anatomy he has been presented. Although in Life Keith says he's all talk, only keeps 'em in the room for 10 minutes. Can only imagine what he asks them in those 10 minutes, anyone care to guess? peace.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: January 5, 2012 13:45

Mick NOT using protection? BS!

Date: January 5, 2012 13:50

mickschix
Mick NOT using protection? BS!

How do you know ? smiling smiley

-------------------

Date: January 5, 2012 14:22

Stoneage
You are probably right, stupidguy2. But dissolute is a better word than the other one.

What was just "dissolute" in the '70's translates into "slutty" these days.smiling bouncing smiley

Drew

Date: January 5, 2012 14:24

stupidguy2
And during the whole Heidi Fleiss thing, I read that Jagger, like Nicolson, was a very customer

I highly doubt it. Where did you read this? I want a reliable source before I buy this.

Drew

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: January 5, 2012 15:50

Oh, I have my ways....

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: January 5, 2012 16:02

I read that on a groupie web site as well, that Mick is very much averse to wearing a condom and will only do so if the woman insists.

Thank you Youngie for clarifying, "Must be Mick's age - sleeping with girls starting from 19 years old to 40 years old (he was 40 in 1983 i.e. when that interview took place)." I was thinking jayzus, even on his slow days he's shagging 2.7 women, he must be exhausted.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1680
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home