Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Wyman slept with more women than Jagger?
Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: January 15, 2012 20:50

Simon Hattenstone talks to former Rolling Stone Bill Wyman | Music | The Guardian:

"Were Mick and Keith aware of your success with women? "Yeah," he says. He beams. "Yeah, of course, yeah. They used to raid my room. I was in there with three girls and they'd get the bloody night porters to open my room saying it was their room and they'd lost the key and they'd walk in on me in bed with three girls. Yeah. It was rather embarrassing. I used to get pissed off about that."

Sound like Mick & Keith were a bit jealous of Bill smoking smiley

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: January 15, 2012 20:51

Bliss
I wonder if that famous photo of her in conversation with Bianca was taken before or after Chris started sleeping with Mick.

C'mon someone post the photo please grinning smiley

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: January 15, 2012 20:53

SwayStones

Many thanks for posting this,proudmary .smileys with beer

my pleasure, SwayStones

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: January 15, 2012 21:14

Youngie

Simon Hattenstone talks to former Rolling Stone Bill Wyman | Music | The Guardian:

"Were Mick and Keith aware of your success with women? "Yeah," he says. He beams. "Yeah, of course, yeah. They used to raid my room. I was in there with three girls and they'd get the bloody night porters to open my room saying it was their room and they'd lost the key and they'd walk in on me in bed with three girls. Yeah. It was rather embarrassing. I used to get pissed off about that."

Sound like Mick & Keith were a bit jealous of Bill smoking smiley

I get real pleasure from the passion with which Youngie tries to make sex symbol
of Bill.

but on serious note: Wyman is really disgusting with all these stories about him and 3-4-18-22-more girls in his bed. I wonder were all of them younger than 14?
yuk

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 15, 2012 21:35

All those ten thousand groupies who slept with Bill: What did they get out of it? Money? Or did they think that if they slept with Bill first the next step would be the guitarist or the singer? And what did Bill's wife say about this? Was she proud of her potent spouse?

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 15, 2012 21:55

Youngie
Bliss
I wonder if that famous photo of her in conversation with Bianca was taken before or after Chris started sleeping with Mick.

C'mon someone post the photo please grinning smiley

It's posted above, where Chris is passing a joint, sitting next to Bianca.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: January 15, 2012 22:32

Stoneage
All those ten thousand groupies who slept with Bill: What did they get out of it? Money?

A few years ago VH1 had a show on groupies which focussed on one groupie in particular who—although not very attractive—had had "multi-generational" success bedding rock stars from Keith Moon to Trent Reznor. And she lived in a crappy little trailer in a crappy little neighborhood. I couldn't help think, "A lot of good bedding those rock stars did her." (For the record, she said she tried to sleep with the Stones, but only ended up sleeping with their roadies.)

Date: January 15, 2012 22:50

i @#$%& a girl who had @#$%& with Bill, and she told me i was much butter eh better

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home