Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: The Fate Of The Rolling Stones Likely To be Decided In Next 12 Months
Posted by: thewatchman ()
Date: February 26, 2012 19:29

Bliss
jamesfdouglas
I'm actually kind of getting weirded out by you, thewatchman.
If you re-read this thread, and many of your other threads, it sounds like someone's planning something crazy. Like Mark David Chapman-crazy.

A very astute observation. Perhaps bv needs to take note of this.

So mean spirited foul mouthed personal attacks are acceptable, but cheerleading for the Rolling Stones is not? Astute?

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: February 26, 2012 19:31

I think I once saw a photo of the watchman, she is gorgeous...I just wish she would behave eye rolling smiley

Date: February 26, 2012 19:31

Justin
Absolutely true.

I hope BV is taking a look at this. These posts are no longer in the "unusual" category but now under disturbing.

What is disturbing is the foul mouthed personal attacks on a fellow member.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-26 19:32 by thewatchman.

Date: February 26, 2012 19:46

jamesfdouglas
thewatchman
jamesfdouglas
I'm actually kind of getting weirded out by you, thewatchman.
If you re-read this thread, and many of your other threads, it sounds like someone's planning something crazy. Like Mark David Chapman-crazy.
How about proving me wrong and being "normal" for just a little bit.

You should be more concerned with your own mean spirited and foul mouthed personal attacks on the watchman that are well documented. I am amazed that bv didn't bounce you from this list a long time ago the moment these personal attacks began.

Show me one that wasn't passively-agressively initiated by your slow-burn methods of getting on people's nerves, and I'll be gone.

Or a better idea - why not take a poll, the loser leaves.
And no coming back on July 12, 2012.

There is no justification for your foul mouthed mean spirited behavior towards another member. If you can't handle opinions that differ from yours then maybe you don't belong on a forum like this. You have the choice to either read my posts or ignore them. I suggest you ignore them unless you can be civil with your responses to them. You can take all the polls you want but I am not going anywhere unless BV decides to remove me from this list. My fate is in his hands, as is yours.

Date: February 26, 2012 19:47

I'd back you 100% Watchman...if you had given us some real evidence to base your claims on...if you don't want to publicise them on here, I'd love it if you emailed me and then I would defend you all the way. ziggy_stewart@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: February 26, 2012 19:51

jamesfdouglas
Show me one that wasn't passively-agressively initiated by your slow-burn methods of getting on people's nerves

That would be me smileys with beer Cheers

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: February 26, 2012 19:55

crumbling_mice
I think I once saw a photo of the watchman, she is gorgeous...I just wish she would behave eye rolling smiley

I like your words.

Date: February 26, 2012 19:57

thewatchman
crumbling_mice

I like your words.

email me

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 26, 2012 20:05

Rolling Hansie
jamesfdouglas
Show me one that wasn't passively-agressively initiated by your slow-burn methods of getting on people's nerves

It's true.
thewatchman, this forum isn't for your flippy, delusional nonsense, that quite honestly feels more and more disturbing as the months go on.

crumbling mice - this is no woman, well not born one anyways.

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: February 26, 2012 20:08

jamesfdouglas
Rolling Hansie
jamesfdouglas

It's true.
thewatchman, this forum isn't for your flippy, delusional nonsense, that quite honestly feels more and more disturbing as the months go on.

crumbling mice - this is no woman, well not born one anyways.

Aww,guys I think you are being a little too hard on her/him. I've given her/him the chance to contact me to explain and if she is as hot as I remember...I'll back her to the roof tops.

Date: February 26, 2012 20:10

crumbling_mice
I'd back you 100% Watchman...if you had given us some real evidence to base your claims on...if you don't want to publicise them on here, I'd love it if you emailed me and then I would defend you all the way. ziggy_stewart@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry, but you will have to wait until July 12 like the rest, provided BV hasn't booted me from the list before then. I do not want to detract from the Rolling Stones.

Date: February 26, 2012 20:12

thewatchman
crumbling_mice

Sorry, but you will have to wait until July 12 like the rest, provided BV hasn't booted me from the list before then. I do not want to detract from the Rolling Stones.[/quote

Now your credibility is fading Watchman...just let us have a hint of what you are talking about....Ill let you watch me! >grinning smiley<

Date: February 26, 2012 20:16

Any of us can pick any pic from the net claiming to be us. (well I do have a link to my band page so for that I don't consider myself 'anonymous' here).

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: February 26, 2012 20:17

Rolling Hansie
jamesfdouglas

Thanks, mate. One Love Gold Rings On Ya, always.smileys with beer

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 26, 2012 20:24

thewatchman
I do not want to detract from the Rolling Stones.

Really?

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: February 26, 2012 20:26

crumbling_mice

Soo nice was her photo?

Posted by: MileHigh ()
Date: February 26, 2012 20:31

People should also accept the possibility that they may never tour again. They were a real band that entertained us for 20 years and then they bceame a group of wealthy semi-retired musicians that recreated themselves periodically over the next 30 years and gave us new music and mega tours and lots of entertainment.

What more can you really ask for? They lasted five times linger than the Beatles!

It's really okay if nothing more happends. We should all be satisfied, we got it from them.

I can see 70-year-old bluesmen playing small clubs. I can't see 70-year-old Rock stars playing stadiums or arenas.

Date: February 26, 2012 20:32

If my memory serves me well, she was lovely!

Date: February 26, 2012 20:33

71Tele
thewatchman

Really?

Yes, really. Consider me sort of a guardian angel of the Rolling Stones.

Date: February 26, 2012 20:36

thewatchman
71Tele
thewatchman

Really?

Seems that these posts are mostly about you rather than the Rolling Stones, um, Guardian Angel.

Date: February 26, 2012 20:48

71Tele
thewatchman
71Tele
thewatchman

Really?

Seems that these posts are mostly about you rather than the Rolling Stones, um, Guardian Angel.

Did you ever see that movie U-Turn with Sean Penn and Jennifer Lopez? Sometimes you take a wrong turn and you end up in the Twilight Zone. I pray for the health of the Rolling Stones every day. They have been given a special gift to bring joy to millions. They are also symbols of freedom. They have been blessed with longevity. The Beatles were also given that same gift but they failed at completing their mission. The preached love, but in the end had little love for one another. The sons have the opportunity to come together and complete the mission. Sadly, this may never happen, but that won't stop me from trying in my own unique way.

Date: February 26, 2012 21:08

I give up..

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 26, 2012 21:14

thewatchman
71Tele
thewatchman
71Tele
thewatchman

Really?

Did you ever see that movie U-Turn with Sean Penn and Jennifer Lopez? Sometimes you take a wrong turn and you end up in the Twilight Zone. I pray for the health of the Rolling Stones every day. They have been given a special gift to bring joy to millions. They are also symbols of freedom. They have been blessed with longevity. The Beatles were also given that same gift but they failed at completing their mission. The preached love, but in the end had little love for one another. The sons have the opportunity to come together and complete the mission. Sadly, this may never happen, but that won't stop me from trying in my own unique way.

Were you in the car with Sean & Jennifer, which made the wrong turn into the Twilight Zone?

Date: February 26, 2012 21:22

crumbling_mice
I give up..

(lights a joint, passes to crumbling mice). It's like talking to a crazy, cross-dressing, self-serving, delusional brick wall. The whole "i'm an angle/jesus figure thing" is what I find disturbing. Most people who attempt (or succeed) in murdering famus people talk like this.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 26, 2012 21:27

jamesfdouglas
crumbling_mice
I give up..

(lights a joint, passes to crumbling mice). It's like talking to a crazy, cross-dressing, self-serving, delusional brick wall. The whole "i'm an angle/jesus figure thing" is what I find disturbing. Most people who attempt (or succeed) in murdering famus people talk like this.

What pisses me off is that the judgement day in her words is July 12th and I already have plans scheduled. I wonder if the event will be webcasted? drinking smiley

Date: February 26, 2012 21:28

(Takes three huge tokes on the joint, thanks JoD and passes it back and passes out)

Watchman, I'm really thinking you may have a narcissistic personality disorder....please prove me wrong!

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 26, 2012 21:56

I doubt the Watchman poses a serious threat. The Watchman might be a gorgeous female involved in plans for a 50th Anniversary concert on July 12 or the Watchman might be a guy who enjoys creating a false identity for his own amusement on a message board with fellow fans he'll likely never meet. Either scenario is harmless.

Any regular on this board would appear obsessive and a bit odd to the general populace so why single out the likes of Watchman or Colonial for choosing to stick out in the crowd? Ignore them, tease them, or appreciate them, but expecting them to murder the Stones or anyone else seems a bit paranoid. If anyone is seriously worried that someone's behavior constitutes a warning sign, then contact BV privately or the authorities and let them deal with it. Calling someone a dangerous loony just seems like an attempt to egg someone on to a fight or to walk away from the board - even if it isn't your intent.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 26, 2012 22:10

Remember John Lennon?

Date: February 26, 2012 22:20

stonesrule
Remember John Lennon?

Yeah, I remember him, scouser with little round glasses and a weird eastern woman following him round

Date: February 26, 2012 22:57

Rocky Dijon
I doubt the Watchman poses a serious threat. The Watchman might be a gorgeous female involved in plans for a 50th Anniversary concert on July 12 or the Watchman might be a guy who enjoys creating a false identity for his own amusement on a message board with fellow fans he'll likely never meet. Either scenario is harmless.

Any regular on this board would appear obsessive and a bit odd to the general populace so why single out the likes of Watchman or Colonial for choosing to stick out in the crowd? Ignore them, tease them, or appreciate them, but expecting them to murder the Stones or anyone else seems a bit paranoid. If anyone is seriously worried that someone's behavior constitutes a warning sign, then contact BV privately or the authorities and let them deal with it. Calling someone a dangerous loony just seems like an attempt to egg someone on to a fight or to walk away from the board - even if it isn't your intent.

Wise words. It seems all the piling on of the watchman (watchwoman?) has only encouraged him/her.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1796
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home