Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: The Fate Of The Rolling Stones Likely To be Decided In Next 12 Months
Posted by: thewatchman ()
Date: February 24, 2012 22:43

mtaylor
April 12, 2012, we will all be awake and searching the news. STONES News. 12.04.12 - is that a sign, OMG, 12.04.12!!

No need to wait, mate. We already have our answer. The Stones will roll in 2012. Of course many of us knew that five years ago in 2007.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: February 24, 2012 23:00

thewatchman
mtaylor
April 12, 2012, we will all be awake and searching the news. STONES News. 12.04.12 - is that a sign, OMG, 12.04.12!!

No need to wait, mate. We already have our answer. The Stones will roll in 2012. Of course many of us knew that five years ago in 2007.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

This is getting tiresome.smoking smiley

Date: February 24, 2012 23:08

Cocaine Eyes
thewatchman
mtaylor

This is getting tiresome.smoking smiley

I agree.smoking smiley

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: February 24, 2012 23:46

And what exactly is the evidence to support "once and for all" that they will be touring? We have just the same amount of concrete information today as we did last year: NOTHING CONFIRMED. Jams, meetings, vague remarks from various members bring us no confirmation. Where is the first date of the tour? Where is the tour itinerary? Who is sponsoring? Nothing.

But of course, this rational logic is lost on someone who prefers to post delusional rants over and over.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 25, 2012 00:11

Justin
But of course, this rational logic is lost on someone who prefers to post delusional rants over and over.

... to the point where I believe that he/she knows that he's/she's being irritating, then whines and acts 'shocked' when people call him/her out on it. Kind of a passive-aggressive behavior completely designed for attention. Good attention, bad attention, it doesn't matter, as long as it's attention. So childish.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 25, 2012 02:05

Wow..."The Fate Of The Rolling Stones"

I think I'm feeling a little faint. This is a HUGE decision.
This is Bigger than poor Kim Kardashian trying to figure out how to dump that basketball player.

Maybe I'm just a dumb woman but I didn't realize how The Watchman is trying desperately to help us foolish ones UNDERSTAND how important the next 12 months are.

Date: February 25, 2012 02:53

stonesrule

This is Bigger than poor Kim Kardashian trying to figure out how to dump that basketball player.

Maybe I'm just a dumb woman but I didn't realize how The Watchman is trying desperately to help us foolish ones UNDERSTAND how important the next 12 months are.

Has anyone figured out why 12 and not 11 or 15 months? What about 33 months? How about 78 months? What's funny is how some months have had zero importance because they were doing other things.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: February 25, 2012 03:41

"The fate of the Rolling Stones"???? What fate? A couple of more world tours, a couple of more great albums, even a couple of more hit singles? Considering their ages, fate is too big a word. I would call it an "all too natural progression" - SLOW DOWN AND STOP.

Date: February 26, 2012 06:03

Justin
And what exactly is the evidence to support "once and for all" that they will be touring? We have just the same amount of concrete information today as we did last year: NOTHING CONFIRMED. Jams, meetings, vague remarks from various members bring us no confirmation. Where is the first date of the tour? Where is the tour itinerary? Who is sponsoring? Nothing.

Patience, my son, patience. All good things come to he who waits. It will all make more sense to you on July 12.

Date: February 26, 2012 06:09

jamesfdouglas
Justin

... to the point where I believe that he/she knows that he's/she's being irritating, then whines and acts 'shocked' when people call him/her out on it. Kind of a passive-aggressive behavior completely designed for attention. Good attention, bad attention, it doesn't matter, as long as it's attention. So childish.

Yes, and the nerve of that watchman stealing the attention you so richly deserve. And to think that you bring so much to the table. It's just not fair.

Date: February 26, 2012 06:12

stonesrule

Please find it in your heart to forgive the watchman, she is hopelessly addicted to drama.smiling smiley

Date: February 26, 2012 06:16

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonesrule

Has anyone figured out why 12 and not 11 or 15 months? What about 33 months? How about 78 months? What's funny is how some months have had zero importance because they were doing other things.

Because there were 12 Apostles? Joe Namath was #12? Ken Stabler was #12? Tom Brady was #12? Terry Bradshaw was #12? Very mysterious.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: February 26, 2012 07:22

thewatchman
stoned in washington dc
come on! this thread is totally unecessary! WTF?

I always thought speculating and predicting the ultimate outcome of something was kind of fun.
frankly, I absolutely have no idea.
There seems to be some kind of secrecy in the air. Does it mean that something is getting prepared like a big Christmas present ?
or is it just my imagination going crazy ?
I really don't know.

Date: February 26, 2012 07:28

jpasc95
thewatchman
stoned in washington dc
come on! this thread is totally unecessary! WTF?

I always thought speculating and predicting the ultimate outcome of something was kind of fun.
frankly, I absolutely have no idea.
There seems to be some kind of secrecy in the air. Does it mean that something is getting prepared like a big Christmas present ?
or is it just my imagination going crazy ?
I really don't know.

Oh yes, top secret. But the secrecy is soon to end. Won't be too much longer and all will be revealed.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 26, 2012 07:43

It's hardly top secret.

Dozens of people who are actually involved are quite aware of what they are doing.

Time for you to back off.

Date: February 26, 2012 09:51

I'm actually kind of getting weirded out by you, thewatchman.
If you re-read this thread, and many of your other threads, it sounds like someone's planning something crazy. Like Mark David Chapman-crazy.
How about proving me wrong and being "normal" for just a little bit.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: February 26, 2012 12:22

jamesfdouglas
If you re-read this thread, and many of your other threads, it sounds like someone's planning something crazy. Like Mark David Chapman-crazy.

A very astute observation. Perhaps bv needs to take note of this.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: February 26, 2012 12:55

Absolutely true.

I hope BV is taking a look at this. These posts are no longer in the "unusual" category but now under disturbing.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: February 26, 2012 15:25

She's been reading The Catcher in the Rye...eye popping smiley

Come on Watchman quit being so esoteric and just tell us what you know - if anything, where you got the info from and what will happen in JUly? Don't weird us all out!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 26, 2012 15:59

crumbling_mice
She's been reading The Catcher in the Rye...eye popping smiley

Come on Watchman quit being so esoteric and just tell us what you know - if anything, where you got the info from and what will happen in JUly? Don't weird us all out!

July 12th is on a Thursday. Should we all take the day off in anticipation of apocalyptic event?

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: February 26, 2012 18:50

I think it's fairly obvious who thewatchman is claiming to be

Date: February 26, 2012 18:54

SecondSet

Not to me...who do you think?

Date: February 26, 2012 19:00

stonesrule
It's hardly top secret.

Dozens of people who are actually involved are quite aware of what they are doing.

Time for you to back off.

It shouldn't be for hardcore fans of the Rolling Stones! What do you think I have been trying to say all these months? Once you understand your Rolling Stones there is no need to stress out over whether they are going to continue or not. The only way these guys stop is when the lid closes on one of them. Keith has told you as much repeatedly throughout the years. In the meantime, just sit back and enjoy the show. I call it RSTF (Rolling Stones Tour Foreplay). I have loved every minute of the last four and one half years since they last toured. Mick and Keith have "worked" the last four years to perfection.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 26, 2012 19:04

SecondSet

The "'Paint It, Black', you devil" girl?

Date: February 26, 2012 19:10

tatters
SecondSet

The "'Paint It, Black', you devil" girl?

Well, if that's the case she couldn't have a more annoying voice!

Date: February 26, 2012 19:11

jamesfdouglas

You should be more concerned with your own mean spirited and foul mouthed personal attacks on the watchman that are well documented. I am amazed that bv didn't bounce you from this list a long time ago the moment these personal attacks began.

Date: February 26, 2012 19:16

thewatchman
jamesfdouglas

You should be more concerned with your own mean spirited and foul mouthed personal attacks on the watchman that are well documented. I am amazed that bv didn't bounce you from this list a long time ago the moment these personal attacks began.

Show me one that wasn't passively-agressively initiated by your slow-burn methods of getting on people's nerves, and I'll be gone.

Or a better idea - why not take a poll, the loser leaves.
And no coming back on July 12, 2012.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 26, 2012 19:19

thewatchman
jamesfdouglas

I'm amazed bv didn't bounce YOU the moment you posted your 12th "Sons Of Beatles Will Bring Joy To Millions" thread.

Date: February 26, 2012 19:23

[thepowergoats.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-26 19:24 by jamesfdouglas.

Date: February 26, 2012 19:24

tatters

I'm amazed bv didn't bounce YOU the moment you posted your 12th "Sons Of Beatles Will Bring Joy To Millions" thread.

zing!
smileys with beer

[thepowergoats.com]

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home