Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Stones show "semi-confirmed" in Sweden next summer and band members have been informed about tour
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: August 18, 2010 11:54

[gt.expressen.se]
While searching for photos of Bernard Fowler in Sweden, I stumbled over this article in Sewdish newspaper "Göteborgstidningen/Expressen"...
It's an interview with the stadium owner, and he says they're playing Ullevi next summer.
And if they're playing Ullevi in Gothenburg, my guess is they're playing a lot of other places as well. That's based on experience and what they've usually done...
winking smiley
So get your credit cards tanked up! Plunder your kid's college fund - let them go to university where it's free - and you know what you want for christmas... TICKETS! And Keith's book.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-18 12:19 by Addicted.

Re: Stones show "semi-confirmed" in Sweden next summer
Date: August 18, 2010 12:06

Come on, Vikings!
You must know more about this!?
It's your home town!

Date: August 18, 2010 12:18

Band members have now been informed that there will be a tour. Just got this confirmed from another source. So - COOL!

Re: Stones show "semi-confirmed" in Sweden next summer and band members have been informed about tour
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 18, 2010 12:27

Drooling on my keyboard right now!

Re: Stones show "semi-confirmed" in Sweden next summer and band members have been informed about tour
Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: August 18, 2010 12:52

come on boys, let us go..............!!!!!!!!

can`t wait anymore !

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 18, 2010 12:53

which band members????????????????
Still waiting for the official news, (sorry Addicted)
jeroen

Date: August 18, 2010 13:09

Love it! smileys with beer

Date: August 18, 2010 13:14

corriecas
which band members????????????????
Still waiting for the official news, (sorry Addicted)
jeroen
Are you expecting me to answer that?
Band members have been informed about the tour, so they don't go ahead and make other plans - like working for some other act...

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 18, 2010 13:29

just putting you on, sorry.
jeroen

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 18, 2010 13:30

Addicted
Band members have been informed about the tour, so they don't go ahead and make other plans - like working for some other act...

I wonder if that could keep band members from talking to interviewers, such as the interview mickjaggeroo missed a few days ago.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 18, 2010 13:30

Sounds good to me, Faces in the spring and Stones in the summer perhaps ? What a year 2011 might turn out to be !!

Having said that, I don't actually "believe" a thing until it's actually "happenning". A bit like my attitude towards British Airways, I don't believe a word of anything they say or anything they claim they'll do until the wheels have left the ground ... !!

But thanks for the tips, sounds encouraging at any rate.

Yeah ... calling Vikings. This is your home town as Addicted points out. Any further insights ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: August 18, 2010 13:31

blondie etc, just got a call that said: from july '11 till august '12, you have a job

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: August 18, 2010 13:40

awesome!!

Date: August 18, 2010 13:47

Rik
blondie etc, just got a call that said: from july '11 till august '12, you have a job
That's not even 5 weeks. I guess they'll have to rehearse for a couple of weeks - at least - before they go on stage. It's been a 4 year break when they start touring next summer. Rehearsals - undoubtedly!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-18 13:48 by Addicted.

Date: August 18, 2010 14:06

well from june or may..
But the rehearsals in 02, didn't took 2/3 months either, and that was a 3 year break!

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: August 18, 2010 14:06

Addicted
Rik
That's not even 5 weeks. I guess they'll have to rehearse for a couple of weeks - at least - before they go on stage. It's been a 4 year break when they start touring next summer. Rehearsals - undoubtedly!

Not 5 weeks, but 1 year if you read closely winking smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 18, 2010 14:07

July 2011 to August 2012 is a bit longer than 5 weeks!

Date: August 18, 2010 14:13

Mea culpa! Sorry - I saw the dates - july 11th untill August 12th, and thought they'd take a long break untill say - January 2012...

All right then!
One year and almost five weeks. For some reason - I like that a lot better!

Posted by: FolkyFireKitten1 ()
Date: August 18, 2010 14:25

Sweet words to my ears... errr... my eyes... THANKS!

Date: August 18, 2010 14:37

the real question is why are you wasting your time looking for photos of bernard fowler?

Date: August 18, 2010 14:47

Beast
July 2011 to August 2012 is a bit longer than 5 weeks!

rehearsals and a tourspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 18, 2010 14:47

Who's Driving Your Plane?
the real question is why are you wasting your time looking for photos of bernard fowler?

Snigger (cue Muttley laugh) ....

[en.wikipedia.org]

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: August 18, 2010 14:48

Because someone in another thread "Bernard in Sweden" wanted to see photos from his show - with his Swedish band. And since I'm thinking of booking them, ,.. you know!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 18, 2010 14:49

This all sounds quite promising

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: August 18, 2010 15:01

well, i believe it when it happens. I´ll see thema as always but I don´t think they will put on a great MUSICAL show. Anyway, they´ll get my money

Posted by: JordiStones ()
Date: August 18, 2010 15:08

Addicted
Band members have now been informed that there will be a tour. Just got this confirmed from another source. So - COOL!

Sounds GREAT!!! smiling bouncing smiley smileys with beer

Date: August 18, 2010 15:16

Yes! So I know what to do next late summer and autumn! I'll renew my passport right away... it's falling apart.
Now all I wish for is a new album - and a re-release of Some Girls and some outtakes that didn't make it in the final rounds.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: August 18, 2010 15:18

Good News indeed...but I can't find something about it in bleeding Expressen confused smiley

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: August 18, 2010 15:19

Hurrah! This seems to be what I have waited for. Start July 2011 till Olympic Games + extras. Collect some money, rejoin rs.com? and hope for everybody's health!
Visited Ullevi once for the show that didn't take place.

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Date: August 18, 2010 15:21

Come On
Good News indeed...but I can't find something about it in bleeding Expressen confused smiley
Follow the link in the first post!
It's the Gothenburg version of the newspaper Expressen.
[gt.expressen.se]
Here it is again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-18 15:23 by Addicted.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1492
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home