Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13
Re: OT : Tour de France
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 19, 2010 22:49

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: July 19, 2010 22:51

-------------------

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 19, 2010 22:55

Rolling Hansie

Contador stated that he didn't see Schleck had material problems. Well, he certainly was looking at and enjoying the beautiful mountain scenery.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 19, 2010 23:00

Rolling Hansie

Thanks for posting. for all to see...

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: July 19, 2010 23:43

I'm a fan of the TdF, but also a fan of fair play. What Contador and Astana did today was appalling and a total break with the fine sportsmanship tradition of the Tour. When there's a technical problem with the guy who's wearing the yellow jersey, one does NOT attack.
Lance stopped and waited for - was it Klöden - some years back, when he had a problem with his bike and was wearing the yellow jersey. Nationalism can make you blind, but the audience at the finish line understand about the sport of bicycling, and they're not blinded by Spanish nationalism, so they boo'ed at Contador. And he deserved it.
From now on I'm chearing for Andy Schleck. May justice prevail!
And Carlito, please try to refrain from the "Spain this, Spain that - we're the champions of the world" - it's a bit... it's rather tasteless. Loving one's country's totally ok, but do you see anyone else doing stuff like this?

LOOK AT THIS:
carlitosbaez
Vamos Contador!!!!!!

So far World Champions Football
Wimbledon
Today first position in World Motorcycle in Gernany Grand Prix, Pedrosa MotoGP,Elias Moto2 and Marques 125cc and other third positions this season.
Tenis today won Montañez Open Stuttgart and Almagro did the same in Bastad, Sweden.
Nadal number one tennis.
FC Barcelona Euro Champion Basket
Pau Gasol with Lakers and decisive player to win NBA ring.
Spain actual EuroChamp and silver medal in the world
Football indoor world champion
Rolled Hockey euro and worl champion
Finalist and next week finalist versus Portugal Euro Volley Ball
and more things don´t remenber....

Carlos
Tenerife

Oh, you forgot one thing on your list: Number two in europe, only beaten by Greece when it comes to a messed up national economy an an unemployment of more than 20 %. Almost unbeatable. Yeah - you must be good...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-19 23:47 by Addicted.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 20, 2010 00:12

Contador may be a fantastic biker, but he is also a plain and ordinary lyer. Extremely weak.

Date: July 20, 2010 00:15

kleermaker
Contador may be a fantastic biker, but he is also a plain and ordinary lyer. Extremely weak.
He had a sheepish look on his face when the audience booed at him when he put on the yellow jersey. I think he knows he scr**ed up. How's he ever going to repair his image? Will the sponsors stay away from him, as if he's got the plague?

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: July 20, 2010 00:29

Guys, too much demagogy and hypocrisy come on!!! And you are watching since the begining Tour de France? A couple days ago happened the same with Samuel Sanchez and Contador, and nobody says nothing, what happen to you guys!! Tasteless, courtesy? Men and Women we are talking about sports, in how many Tours and many other races have been watching this? Remember in those battles Fignon and Delgado Lemons, and even Indurain, always happen the same!!!
I watched and read lots of comments of mechanist people in the tour, and it was a mechanical problem of a begginer, what do you want Contador´d do? if he was attacking him, I remember in a multiple falling with Valverde and noone stops,remember Pantani when he had flat air and noone stops at the Dolomites and he ended fine in 1999?
This is supervivency and no team sport, been watching since I am child and always the same, ask Hamilton as well, the smart one is the winner mis amigos, too much demagogy in your words.
I am 40, I read and watched on tv later, Ocaña and Eddy Mercks battle, Ocaña and he felt down, Zoetemelk and the rest, do you believe someone stop and saw what happen there? Of course no one! Ocaña left Tour and Mercks won, Ladies and gentlemen historic memory please, I have more examples.
Of course people as Lance Amsrong and other would stoped, but there´s no sense talking about controversy...
That´s my opinion like yours,
Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 20, 2010 00:44

What it has to do unemployment and economy about cyclism and sports?
You really happy how people can´t stand end of every month without money and people every day are losing their jobs,
Totally disgusting and really TASTELESS, go to be better educated, laughing to others with no sense it´s very and really bad, hoping you don´t have any problems, economic and finantial ones.
All the best to you, love you!
What´s wrong with you guys, I mean with certain ones?
Carlitos
Tenerife

Addicted
I'm a fan of the TdF, but also a fan of fair play. What Contador and Astana did today was appalling and a total break with the fine sportsmanship tradition of the Tour. When there's a technical problem with the guy who's wearing the yellow jersey, one does NOT attack.
Lance stopped and waited for - was it Klöden - some years back, when he had a problem with his bike and was wearing the yellow jersey. Nationalism can make you blind, but the audience at the finish line understand about the sport of bicycling, and they're not blinded by Spanish nationalism, so they boo'ed at Contador. And he deserved it.
From now on I'm chearing for Andy Schleck. May justice prevail!
And Carlito, please try to refrain from the "Spain this, Spain that - we're the champions of the world" - it's a bit... it's rather tasteless. Loving one's country's totally ok, but do you see anyone else doing stuff like this?

LOOK AT THIS:
carlitosbaez
Vamos Contador!!!!!!

So far World Champions Football
Wimbledon
Today first position in World Motorcycle in Gernany Grand Prix, Pedrosa MotoGP,Elias Moto2 and Marques 125cc and other third positions this season.
Tenis today won Montañez Open Stuttgart and Almagro did the same in Bastad, Sweden.
Nadal number one tennis.
FC Barcelona Euro Champion Basket
Pau Gasol with Lakers and decisive player to win NBA ring.
Spain actual EuroChamp and silver medal in the world
Football indoor world champion
Rolled Hockey euro and worl champion
Finalist and next week finalist versus Portugal Euro Volley Ball
and more things don´t remenber....

Carlos
Tenerife

Oh, you forgot one thing on your list: Number two in europe, only beaten by Greece when it comes to a messed up national economy an an unemployment of more than 20 %. Almost unbeatable. Yeah - you must be good...

Date: July 20, 2010 01:19

Carlitos, you just turned 40. I congratulated you with that on the congratulations thread and I congratulate you again, my young friend.
I hope to turn 55 next month, so when you post "I read and watched on tv later, Ocaña and Eddy Mercks battle, Ocaña and he felt down, Zoetemelk ..." I can tell you that I saw those things on TV at the time they happened.
Let me say 1 thing straight ahead before I get misunderstood:
I do NOT blame Contador for attacking when Schleck had his mechanical problem. Of course he attacked. Those things have been happening as long as I can remember watching Tour de France and many other cycling races. It is normal, because mechanical problems are part of this great sport.
But I DO have a problem with the way you cheered for Contador as if he did something wonderful today, because Contador did NOT do something wonderful today. He simply attacked when he saw that Schleck had his mechanical problem.
And I DO have a problem with the lie that Contador told after the race. He said he did not see what happened to Schleck. Of course he saw what happened, everybody saw it.
And when you speak about Ocaña and Merckx, maybe I can tell you a little bit of cycling history that you don't know yet. Ocaña had beaten Merckx and would have won the Tour de France, but unfortunately he had a terrible crash. Merckx won the yellow jersey again that day. But at the ceremony that day at the finish, Merckx did NOT pull on the yellow jersey, he showed respect to Ocaña, because Merckx knew and admitted that he only won the yellow jersey because of the bad luck of Ocaña.
What did Contador do today ?

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 01:25

Come on!! don´t be dramatical, always drama!!!
This is sports, fun and fun, honestly they are both friends Schleck and Contador, don`t know if you knew that, they spend days in Toledo and Luxemburg with both families, let´s wait til the end of Tour de France, but don´t be so dramatic same as pink or sarcastic press, this victory has lots of ways of view. And knew Merckx didn´t put the yellow in Paris when he won, but he never waited, at that moment, isn´it? Did Merck put the yellow jersey at that time? come on again demagogy and hypocresy, time will tell you the rights you´ll see and if Contador loose, will loose.
All the best
Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 20, 2010 01:33

Carlitos, did you actually read my post ? I just wonder.

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 01:34

carlitosbaez

Where in my post am I being dramatical ????

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 01:49

And congratulations to Thomas Voeckler for his great victory today.

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:04

Yes, congrats to Voeckler and France. Shame on Astana and Contador. It doesn't help how much they tell lies. They have no honour whatsoever.

Date: July 20, 2010 02:08

Contador has apologized a couple hours ago, in his website, " I am so sorry,Maybe I was wrong, I am unhappy because for my fairplay it´s very important but I swear God didn´t know anything about mechanical problems of Andy, at the moment I passed him didn´t know about this, I´ve talked to Andy and he is right and knows my facts, the relationship hoping is gonna be as before"
With this the champion recognized his error, everyone has mistakes, verdad?
He spoke here, click at the video link to see Contador apologies [www.as.com]

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 20, 2010 02:09

OVERALL STANDING

1. CONTADOR Alberto 1 ASTANA 72h 50' 42"
2. SCHLECK Andy 11 TEAM SAXO BANK 72h 50' 50" + 00' 08"
3. SANCHEZ Samuel 181 EUSKALTEL - EUSKADI 72h 52' 42" + 02' 00"
4. MENCHOV Denis 191 RABOBANK 72h 52' 55" + 02' 13"
5. VAN DEN BROECK Jurgen 101 OMEGA PHARMA - LOTTO 72h 54' 21" + 03' 39"
6. GESINK Robert 195 RABOBANK 72h 55' 43" + 05' 01"
7. LEIPHEIMER Levi 25 TEAM RADIOSHACK 72h 56' 07" + 05' 25"
8. RODRIGUEZ OLIVER Joaquin 77 KATUSHA TEAM 72h 56' 27" + 05' 45"
9. VINOKOUROV Alexandre 9 ASTANA 72h 57' 54" + 07' 12"
10. HESJEDAL Ryder 54 GARMIN - TRANSITIONS 72h 58' 33" + 07' 51"

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:11

Rolling Hansie
carlitosbaez

You still haven't answered my question

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:12

Please update your information about Contador, as Human he just apologies so now on, what are you gonna do, take him to the guillotine?
He apologies amigo, GAME OVER...
the video again

Carlitos
Tenerife

Addicted
Yes, congrats to Voeckler and France. Shame on Astana and Contador. It doesn't help how much they tell lies. They have no honour whatsoever.

Date: July 20, 2010 02:13

carlitosbaez
Contador has apologized a couple hours ago

That's a good thing

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:14

A little bit in my opinion
Did you see the video?

Rolling Hansie
Rolling Hansie
carlitosbaez

You still haven't answered my question

Date: July 20, 2010 02:19

carlitosbaez
A little bit in my opinion
Did you see the video?

Yes, I saw the video, but I don't speak Spanish. But if you say he apologized, that's OK with me. I posted before that is a good thing.
But you still haven't answered my question, Where in my post am I being dramatical ????

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:22

My friend it has subtitles, watch it again

Date: July 20, 2010 02:26

Dramatical?
Because you express in your opinion things about Contador you even don´t know that he is a lyer and bad sporty, etc... Without any reason, Now, I had a COLD shower he has realized was mistaken that´s all, but you enfitized out of contest your arguments, in my opinion very dramatic. But my friend, just a comment, nothing bad about it,life is easier than this.
What I don´t accept it was the comment of someone don´t remember about unemployment and things like that...
Carlitos o Carlos?
Tenerife

Date: July 20, 2010 02:26

Thank you for the subtitles.
But now, would you please answer my question

Edit: I just read your answer

-------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-20 02:27 by Rolling Hansie.

Date: July 20, 2010 02:31

carlitosbaez

What I don´t accept it was the comment of someone don´t remember about unemployment and things like that...

I did not post that.
I posted:
I do NOT blame Contador for attacking when Schleck had his mechanical problem. Of course he attacked. Those things have been happening as long as I can remember watching Tour de France and many other cycling races. It is normal, because mechanical problems are part of this great sport.
But I DO have a problem with the way you cheered for Contador as if he did something wonderful today, because Contador did NOT do something wonderful today. He simply attacked when he saw that Schleck had his mechanical problem.
And I DO have a problem with the lie that Contador told after the race. He said he did not see what happened to Schleck. Of course he saw what happened, everybody saw it.

Nothing dramatical about that.

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:34

Rolling Hansie
I hope to turn 55 next month ............ maybe I can tell you a little bit of cycling history that you don't know yet. Ocaña had beaten Merckx and would have won the Tour de France, but unfortunately he had a terrible crash. Merckx won the yellow jersey again that day. But at the ceremony that day at the finish, Merckx did NOT pull on the yellow jersey, he showed respect to Ocaña, because Merckx knew and admitted that he only won the yellow jersey because of the bad luck of Ocaña.
What did Contador do today ?

Hansie,
I appreciate the history lesson, very interesting.
I have not followed the history of this as much as you,
but I do enjoy learning from someone whom I trust, and that is you, Thanks.

So is it too early to start a HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROLLING HANSIE THREAD?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-20 02:38 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: July 20, 2010 02:36

Max'sKansasCity

LOL Max, yes it is

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:42

And now this old man is going to bed ... welterusten

-------------------

Date: July 20, 2010 02:43

Rolling Hansie
Max'sKansasCity

LOL Max, yes it is

oh ...ok then : ( .....

but..... IT IS NOT TOO EARLY TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY BEER AND TOAST YOU !!!!
CHEEERS!!!! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-20 02:43 by Max'sKansasCity.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1614
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home