Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Johnny Depp -> Keith Richards
Posted by: novica ()
Date: January 14, 2010 22:03

Johnny Depp is in Serbia,to attend the Kustendorf International Film and Music Festival in Drvengrad, organised by Serbian filmmaker Emir Kusturica.
He gave an interview to Politika [www.politika.rs] , where he said that next week he'll start work on documentary movie about Keith Richards, also mentioned ,while he's here in Serbia, his montage crew already working on kilometers of archive material, live footage ...and he's touched by the fact that Keith will appear in his doc.movie...

Re: Johnny Depp -> Keith Richards
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: January 14, 2010 22:07

if it's a documentary movie on keef, doesn't keef sorta hafta appear?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 14, 2010 22:09

mmmmmmmmm ....... doco ...book ...Exile... new album ... tour ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Fingers ()
Date: January 14, 2010 22:20

...Like Keith did to Chuck!!!!!!!!!

Happy to be here....Happy to be anywhere.....

[www.myspace.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: January 14, 2010 23:41

I'm glad it's Depp who's making the documentary! And not some creep who wants to make bucks from producing a pile of cr*p. This could be interresting. Looking forward to seing it.

Posted by: Voja ()
Date: January 15, 2010 00:06

It's shows only that how poor Johnny Depp is some kind of imbecile when he came to Kusturica.

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: January 15, 2010 00:12

Voja, why not to go to Kusturica?

Posted by: 72stones ()
Date: January 15, 2010 00:36

This is interesting news. Thank you for passing this along.

Date: January 15, 2010 00:38

Simply because Kusturica support Slobodan Milosevic.
Now he do same. He is close with Serbian radical nationalists.
From regime he donated this peace where Kustrendorf is. This place is not his property.
He made only two good films. Rest is white shade of Europe film.
He made worst film about the best soccer player ever whose name is Diego Armando Maradonna (it's political movie)
And he is so funny because he take Ortodox religion culture and name : Nemanja. Once he had muslym name and sure name, and he did all this due political reasons not because his faith changed.
He break every connection with Sarajevo where he is born, place which he represent when this good films made.

Posted by: stones_serb ()
Date: January 15, 2010 00:41

Voja
It's shows only that how poor Johnny Depp is some kind of imbecile when he came to Kusturica.

I personally don't like Kusturica and his political views and affiliations but he must be doing something right, being so revered by other renowned film makers.As for Johnny, he is one of the few actors who managed to keep his integrity intact and earn millions of dollars at the same time.

Date: January 15, 2010 00:52

But most funniest thing about Kusturica is his group > so called : ''No smoking orchestra''
Normal people couldn't imagine how worst this project is. But he have public with this in Rome, Paris (not so much in Serbia) etcetera. And this only proves how he have skill with trends. Same is with movies.

Date: January 15, 2010 10:33

Do you think Mick will get jealous?

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: January 15, 2010 11:56

Voja
From regime he donated this peace where Kustrendorf is. This place is not his property.
He made worst film about the best soccer player ever whose name is Diego Armando Maradonna (it's political movie)
And he is so funny because he take Ortodox religion culture and name : Nemanja. Once he had muslym name and sure name, and he did all this due political reasons not because his faith changed.
He break every connection with Sarajevo where he is born, place which he represent when this good films made.

I agree with you, he is a declared fascist and I think his name shouldn't be mentioned here in this forum.

Posted by: stones_serb ()
Date: January 15, 2010 12:38

Bitches Brew
Voja

I agree with you, he is a declared fascist and I think his name shouldn't be mentioned here in this forum.

I dunno if he is a declared fascist but he is certainly so in my eyes.It's a shame that people like him still have some influence in The Balkans, even if it's minor.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: January 15, 2010 12:48

Addicted
I'm glad it's Depp who's making the documentary! And not some creep who wants to make bucks from producing a pile of cr*p. This could be interresting. Looking forward to seing it.

+1. Johnny Depp seems to be da man for this.

..but it's sad to hear there are some serious allegations involved - which probably are too political to discuss around here.

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: January 15, 2010 13:04

I'm an American and we are rather, um, ignorant of a lot of the European politics.

That said, I agree with Addicted in that it is great that Johnny Depp is doing this and not some corporation looking for a buck. Depp has stated many times how much he admires Keith, so this is more a labor of love rather than strictly a money-making venture.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-15 13:05 by misterfrias.

Posted by: longtallsally ()
Date: January 15, 2010 13:48

misterfrias
That said, I agree with Addicted in that it is great that Johnny Depp is
doing this and not some corporation looking for a buck. Depp has stated
many times how much he admires Keith, so this is more a labor of love
rather than strictly a money-making venture.

Will (or can) he still add some critics in his docu?
Or will it al be from a total KR fan point of view?

Sally

Date: February 1, 2010 15:16

It seems to me, there are no these pictures yet - Keith, Johnny Depp, Patty Smith and others before the filming of this movie. Here`s the link to russian fan-site of Johnny Depp, but there are only photos - without any info.
[www.johnnydepp.ru]

Posted by: wild_horse_pete ()
Date: February 1, 2010 15:23

Beautiful pictures, and Keith got a guitar suitcase with him, so the cat is still playing.hot smiley

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: February 1, 2010 15:27

hm, isn't that waddy wachtel on a photo too? interesting

Date: February 1, 2010 15:29

And Keith doesn`t seem very old, or ill, or something - I like the way he looks here!

Date: February 1, 2010 15:33

I read on another johnny depp forum now that the movie will be titled "happy"

Date: February 1, 2010 15:39

Lorenz, I think this is really Waddy Wachtel, with long greyish hair.

Posted by: wild_horse_pete ()
Date: February 1, 2010 15:49

Yes he is, it`s Waddy Wachtel also Patti Smith

Posted by: MARSBAR ()
Date: February 1, 2010 18:11

stones_serb
Bitches Brew
Voja

I dunno if he is a declared fascist but he is certainly so in my eyes.It's a shame that people like him still have some influence in The Balkans, even if it's minor.
Serbia..Croatia...such caring lovely people,so nice to each other...sigheye popping smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 1, 2010 21:59

[www.popsugar.com]

Johnny Depp Makes His Work a Family Affair

Johnny Depp wasn't at yesterday's Grammys, but he was hard at work on a musical project of his own in LA. He joined Keith Richards and Patti Smith to work on a documentary about the legendary Rolling Stones star, with Vanessa Paradis even bringing their kids Lily-Rose and Jack along to check out the scene. Johnny has another rock and roll project in the works, as he's set to team up with singers Nick Cave and Shane MacGowan to record a charity single benefitting Haiti. Johnny loves hitting the stage with his friends, and it sounds like Ozzy Osbourne has another project in mind for Johnny to combine rocking out and acting.

If you follow the link and take a look at the 3 pictures at the bottom of the page, you'll find one of Johnny Depp with Keith.

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: February 1, 2010 22:20

Waddy Wachtel was on last night's Grammy show; played when Stevie Nicks and Taylor Swift did a 'duet'

Posted by: keefed ()
Date: February 1, 2010 22:48

Lorenz

hm, why is it so interesting?

Date: February 1, 2010 23:16

keefed
Lorenz

hm, why is it so interesting?

dunno, as soon as I wrote it, I realized it makes sense he's there - after all he was a big part of some keith projects winking smiley

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: February 2, 2010 01:01

I just read an article that said Johnny is defending Roman Polanski. My love factor for Johnny just went down a notch.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1923
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home