Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - RIP - Corey Haim
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: March 10, 2010 15:58

On March 10, 2010 KABC-TV, KTLA-TV and TMZ reported that Corey Haim was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank, and was pronounced dead at 3:30 a.m

Corey Ian Haim (December 23, 1971 - March 10, 2010) was a Canadian actor, known for a 1980s Hollywood career as a teen idol. He starred or co-starred in a number of films such as Lucas, Murphy's Romance, The Lost Boys, License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream. Most notably, he collaborated numerous times with Corey Feldman, the pair being dubbed "The Two Coreys". Haim and Feldman starred in a TV 'reality' show titled The Two Coreys, which aired on the A&E Network from 2007 to 2008.

Re: OT - RIP - Corey Haim
Date: March 10, 2010 16:01

Corey Haim 2008

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: March 10, 2010 17:00

And why is this relevant?

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: March 10, 2010 17:20

how is any of this relevant in the grand scheme of things? Exile reissue? Ronnie's daughter moving to Australia? Mick influenced by Tommy James? who is the tallest Rolling Stone?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 10, 2010 17:27

What a shame. R.I.P.

Date: March 10, 2010 17:31

jjflash73
And why is this relevant?

It is real news in the entertainment world and maybe to some fans here. Not me in particular but it is posted as a OT.

Maybe I should have posted a thread about the Pope's brother slapping kids in the German choir in the 1960's or the Dutch politican Geert Wilders slamming Islam and calling for a ban of the "facist" religion in the Netherlands.

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: March 10, 2010 17:35

local boy, from Toronto. Lucas and License To Drive were two of my favourite movies when I was a kid.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: March 10, 2010 17:44

Its a shame when any talent is wasted(and Haim had it regardless of if you are a fan or not) We dont know what sh-t or demons someone else has unless we can walk in their shoes. I for one just hate that another person goes down but sometimes nothing can be done. Just my thoughts-carries no more or less weight than anyone else.

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: March 10, 2010 18:14

The Sicilian
or the Dutch politican Geert Wilders slamming Islam and calling for a ban of the "facist" religion in the Netherlands.

ALL religion is fascist, ban 'em all.

Posted by: UnderKeefsThumb ()
Date: March 10, 2010 19:45

Aww. Poor guy. Loved a lot of his films.

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: March 10, 2010 20:43

He was marginal at best over 25 years ago. he was a drug addict and his closest friends left him due to fear for their safety and the safety of their families.
Not relevant but you do have the right to post it and I have the right to wonder why...

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: March 11, 2010 01:04

My pizza delivery guy kinda looks like this. If only Corey could have found good, honest work like that. He might have been able to put this senseless pursuit of fame behind him and gotten on with his life!

Date: March 11, 2010 01:35

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1332
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home