Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thank You!
Posted by: dukeastaire ()
Date: February 22, 2007 23:58

Greetings to everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to personally thank everyone on this board for being the most warm, kind, sweet and sharing people I've ever had the pleasure to come across. Being a relatively young Stones fan, This board has given me the opportunity to find and discover the most amazing songs and albums that I had only dreamed about hearing. The gift of music in the spirit of brotherhood as well as sisterhood is just amazing. Thank you one and all. Bravo!

Re: Thank You!
Posted by: buffalo 81 ()
Date: February 23, 2007 04:47

i agree with you, 100x100

Posted by: drake ()
Date: February 23, 2007 05:14

Well said!!

-Drake

Posted by: axslinger ()
Date: February 23, 2007 06:57

I totally agree...Thank you to everyone who has uploaded stuff here, as well as answered any questions or requests I have had Thanks again, I really appreciate it!!

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: February 23, 2007 22:01

Hi , i agree too
I discovered this GREAT place by searching for the ''Tatoo Too '' ( Tatoo You Out Takes ) on google.
I looked a place named ''IORR Buy / Sell / Trade - Tatoo Too''
I clicked on it , i saw it was posted by a great man named Ludwig8745 and i downloaded it to my computer.
I really liked it and i started to browse in this place for more boots and i found '' Jersey Devil FLAC - ZIP files'' by Mr. Urban Steel , then i started to download all day , i tried to register but i couldnt , returned and mailed Bjornulf Vik for help , he made me an account and i started to post !!
I would really like to thank Urban Steel , Ludwig , rubycatgirl , kream , Argentino , vancouver , and other really GREAT posters from this forum , now is my time to post more for them and good friends here!!
I really thank you and lets rock for the Stones !!
Greetings , Luis

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: February 24, 2007 01:27

I'll go along with that. Thanks guys and gals, even you monkeyman07 (you're not so bad after all).

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: February 24, 2007 01:59

And let us not forget the man who makes it all possible.......Thanks BV !!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1840
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home