Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thank You!
Posted by: dukeastaire ()
Date: February 22, 2007 23:58

Greetings to everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to personally thank everyone on this board for being the most warm, kind, sweet and sharing people I've ever had the pleasure to come across. Being a relatively young Stones fan, This board has given me the opportunity to find and discover the most amazing songs and albums that I had only dreamed about hearing. The gift of music in the spirit of brotherhood as well as sisterhood is just amazing. Thank you one and all. Bravo!

Re: Thank You!
Posted by: buffalo 81 ()
Date: February 23, 2007 04:47

i agree with you, 100x100

Posted by: drake ()
Date: February 23, 2007 05:14

Well said!!

-Drake

Posted by: axslinger ()
Date: February 23, 2007 06:57

I totally agree...Thank you to everyone who has uploaded stuff here, as well as answered any questions or requests I have had Thanks again, I really appreciate it!!

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: February 23, 2007 22:01

Hi , i agree too
I discovered this GREAT place by searching for the ''Tatoo Too '' ( Tatoo You Out Takes ) on google.
I looked a place named ''IORR Buy / Sell / Trade - Tatoo Too''
I clicked on it , i saw it was posted by a great man named Ludwig8745 and i downloaded it to my computer.
I really liked it and i started to browse in this place for more boots and i found '' Jersey Devil FLAC - ZIP files'' by Mr. Urban Steel , then i started to download all day , i tried to register but i couldnt , returned and mailed Bjornulf Vik for help , he made me an account and i started to post !!
I would really like to thank Urban Steel , Ludwig , rubycatgirl , kream , Argentino , vancouver , and other really GREAT posters from this forum , now is my time to post more for them and good friends here!!
I really thank you and lets rock for the Stones !!
Greetings , Luis

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: February 24, 2007 01:27

I'll go along with that. Thanks guys and gals, even you monkeyman07 (you're not so bad after all).

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: February 24, 2007 01:59

And let us not forget the man who makes it all possible.......Thanks BV !!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1536
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home