Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 26
Re: Post Label / Publisher "Dog 'n' Cat"
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: September 28, 2018 23:48

Hi everyone,

I got DAC-192 and have just uploaded to filefactory.com.
Hopefylly it works and you enjoy.

Have a great weekend!
Kaz

Thanks for this !!!
Is there any artwork in great quality ?

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 29, 2018 11:23

Hi everyone,

Have a great weekend!
Kaz

When you mean an upload trough Stonesvault guestlink, I am sorry to say I don't see it.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: September 29, 2018 15:56

No, the link is in the post above. smiling smiley

Posted by: mlejay ()
Date: September 29, 2018 16:02

Hi everyone,

Have a great weekend!
Kaz
Thank you very much!

Does anyone know if "Uptight - Satisfaction" has been played at Philadelphia, 21/07/72-1st show ?
It isn't on this bootleg but it is mentionned by Nico Zentgraf.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: September 29, 2018 16:29

mlejay
Does anyone know if "Uptight - Satisfaction" has been played at Philadelphia, 21/07/72-1st show ?
It isn't on this bootleg but it is mentioned by Nico Zentgraf.

It was played at all all 3 Philly shows. The 1st show on the 21st is in the movie CS Blues, but it was long thought to be from the 20th. The audience recording of the 1st show from the 21st was shared here earlier with Uptight/Satisfaction, but DAC left it off both CDs for some reason.

Date: September 29, 2018 16:38

blakeeik
The audience recording of the 1st show from the 21st was shared here earlier with Uptight/Satisfaction

I've missed this recording. Do you have a link please ? Thanks.

Date: September 29, 2018 16:45

there were a bunch of "remasters" within a day of it being circulated - here is one of them:
[www.filefactory.com]

Date: September 29, 2018 21:59

blakeeik
there were a bunch of "remasters" within a day of it being circulated - here is one of them:
[www.filefactory.com]

Thanks for the link!

Posted by: 092010 ()
Date: September 30, 2018 10:59

Keessie
Hi everyone,

Have a great weekend!
Kaz

Thanks for this !!!

Here we go!
[www.filefactory.com]

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but somehow my Mac suddenly never started up and I had to erase HDD and reinstall everything...

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: September 30, 2018 11:42

Thank you

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: September 30, 2018 12:23

Keessie
Hi everyone,

Have a great weekend!
Kaz

Thanks for this !!!

Here we go!
[www.filefactory.com]

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but somehow my Mac suddenly never started up and I had to erase HDD and reinstall everything...

Thankssssssssssssssssss

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: September 30, 2018 12:27

Just curious, everytime i want to DL something from filefactory it'll take me 34 days to get it. For the 3 or 4 times a year i "use" this, i am not gonna subscribe and pay for it. There are free options like wetransfer. Is there a specific reason to use filefactory??

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: September 30, 2018 15:53

gimme_shelter
Just curious, everytime i want to DL something from filefactory it'll take me 34 days to get it. For the 3 or 4 times a year i "use" this, i am not gonna subscribe and pay for it. There are free options like wetransfer. Is there a specific reason to use filefactory??

Just curious, don't you know that wetransfer erases the files after 7 days?

Just curious, how come downloading from filefactory takes 34 days for you? With such a slow internet connection even wetransfer won't help you much.

Date: September 30, 2018 16:13

retired_dog
gimme_shelter

Just curious, how come downloading from filefactory takes 34 days for you? With such a slow internet connection even wetransfer won't help you much.

Just curious, have you been a prick all your life?
It was a genuine question. Try downloading from fuckfactory without subscribing.

Date: September 30, 2018 16:19

gimme_shelter
retired_dog
gimme_shelter

It was a genuine question. Try downloading from fuckfactory without subscribing.

Just curious, why does it not work for you without subscribing? It takes a bit longer than wetransfer? Ooooooh, what a pity!

Besides, your answer clearly shows who's the prick here.

Date: September 30, 2018 16:33

Check my initial question and then your answer.
Now think again about who’s the prick. Retired and a prick.
Enjoy.

retired_dog
gimme_shelter
retired_dog
gimme_shelter

Just curious, why does it not work for you without subscribing? It takes a bit longer than wetransfer? Ooooooh, what a pity!

Date: September 30, 2018 16:36

blakeeik
It was played at all all 3 Philly shows. The 1st show on the 21st is in the movie CS Blues, but it was long thought to be from the 20th. The audience recording of the 1st show from the 21st was shared here earlier with Uptight/Satisfaction, but DAC left it off both CDs for some reason.

I'd say the reason is because with it it would not have fitted on a single disc.

Date: September 30, 2018 17:09

midnrambler
blakeeik

I'd say the reason is because with it it would not have fitted on a single disc.

What a strange choice then! It would have been wiser to release only the complete audience recording...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-30 21:18 by mlejay.

Date: September 30, 2018 17:11

gimme_shelter
Check my initial question and then your answer.
Now think again about who’s the prick. Retired and a prick.
Enjoy.

retired_dog
gimme_shelter
retired_dog
gimme_shelter

Now that's tricky... Thinking again, you want people who give you something FOR FREE to use a different filehoster just because it may be a bit faster for you and don't care for other people if the files get erased after 7 days?

I mean, instead of complaining why aren't you just happy to get something FOR FREE what otherwise would cost you a shitload of bucks?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-30 17:44 by retired_dog.

Date: September 30, 2018 18:41

midnrambler

I'm sure your're right, but I think it's a poor choice! It you are going to put out a newly circulating recording of a show that was previously unavailable in its entirety, why would you cut out some of the tracks? Stupid choice, imho. They'd be better off organizing it some other way that keeps that show together. Probably in a future release... oh joy...

Date: September 30, 2018 18:52

gimme_shelter

Sorry, did not mean to cause problems, but I splurged for the service so the links would persist past a matter of days. Once you have an account it is very quick and easy to upload and download. Better than the free services.

...and, it's the stonesvault preference...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-30 18:59 by blakeeik.

Date: September 30, 2018 19:29

mlejay
What a strange choice then! It would have been wiser to release only the complete soundboard recording...

You mean audience, don't you?

blakeeik
I'm sure your're right, but I think it's a poor choice! It you are going to put out a newly circulating recording of a show that was previously unavailable in its entirety, why would you cut out some of the tracks? Stupid choice, imho. They'd be better off organizing it some other way that keeps that show together. Probably in a future release... oh joy...

Of course it would have been much wiser to release the complete audience recording on 2 CDs instead of the soundboard again that we all have already 100 times. But I have the impression that the guy(s) behind DAC have no idea anymore about useful Stones releases and not even what they are doing. What once was a great Stones label is not better than all the othe labels anymore (OK, maybe still a little better than WLR grinning smiley).

Date: September 30, 2018 19:59

blakeeik
gimme_shelter

Sorry, did not mean to cause problems, but I splurged for the service so the links would persist past a matter of days. Once you have an account it is very quick and easy to upload and download. Better than the free services.

...and, it's the stonesvault preference...

Thanks for your answer. You did not cause any problems ofcourse, i was merely wondering why filefactory was chosen. I know now, thanks!

Date: September 30, 2018 20:14

midnrambler
(OK, maybe still a little better than WLR grinning smiley).

LOL - that's not saying anything!

midnrambler
But I have the impression that the guy(s) behind DAC have no idea anymore about useful Stones releases and not even what they are doing. What once was a great Stones label is not better than all the other labels anymore.

Unfortunately true. Better than most in reputation, but there has been a decline in all the great labels over the past 10 years - holy crap - has it been that long? Seems we have to rely on the skilled fans to get anything truly worthwhile.

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: September 30, 2018 21:28

gimme_shelter

THE QUESTION OF THE YEAR

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 30, 2018 22:15

JMARCOU
gimme_shelter

THE QUESTION OF THE YEAR

It's not the question of the year.
I've told this more than once.
Filefactory is my backup in case one of my externals crashes.
I share the links here at IORR.

Sometimes when I'm not so busy I occasionally do wetransfer but all those emails from wetransfer are an overkill for me. Too much handeling.

BTW, today a friend send me DAC 185, 188, 189 and 190.
All added in first post.

Date: September 30, 2018 22:51

JMARCOU
gimme_shelter

THE QUESTION OF THE YEAR

Date: September 30, 2018 23:09

stonesmuziekfan
BTW, today a friend send me DAC 185, 188, 189 and 190.
All added in first post.

Thanks! thumbs up

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 1, 2018 02:33

Thanks for the music and the artwork Kaz!
Thanks for sharing your brand new DAC bootleg with us!
smileys with beer

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 1, 2018 15:39

Thx SMF for the new batch of DAC titles.
I do like #190.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1834
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home