Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 22
Re: Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie
Posted by: kath51 ()
Date: July 15, 2008 23:49

or john belushi....self destruct mode.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: July 15, 2008 23:51

chris farley?

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: July 16, 2008 00:00

Artie Lang - oh wait he's not dead.

I think these comparisons are silly though. Ronnie will never be a fat comedian.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 16, 2008 00:18

cindy - glad u have all the precise facts on hand about whose kid belongs to which parent

could u do the same for mick, oh hell, what about a stones genealogy??!!

p

Date: July 16, 2008 01:02

Sure Tim,

I just did Mick and Keith's yesterday.

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 16, 2008 01:22

Pictured: Ronnie Wood emerges from lock-in with teenage
waitress for first time
By Simon Cable and Natalie Trombetta

Last updated at 11:48 PM on 14th July 2008
Ronnie Wood emerged from his Irish bolthole for crisis talks with his son Jessie at the exclusive K Club tonight.

It is the first time the 61-year-old guitarist has been seen since he 'battened down the hatches' at his £3million country mansion in County Kildare.

He is living there with 19-year- old Kazakhstan waitress Ekaterina Ivanova and, say friends, is struggling to control his alcoholism

Crisis talks: Ronnie Wood emerged tonight for a meeting with son Jessie at K Club in County Kildare
In a series of emotional phone calls, Jo Wood, 53, has asked the Rolling Stone to return home but he has so far defied her pleas.
His family are desperate for him to return to London and check in to rehab but believe it will be hard to persuade him to leave.

He has his own private pub in the sprawling grounds of the home, meaning he has a huge quantity of beer, wine and spirits available.

Wild eyed: Ronnie piles into a waiting car with his son
A friend of the family said: 'Ronnie battened down the hatches at his home in Ireland. His wife refused to talk about their marriage until he comes home and gets himself sober. He is drinking heavily.
Jo has managed to have brief conversations by phone but until he stops drinking nothing will get sorted.

'Nobody knows when he is likely to come back to London. The family are all very upset

ROCKMAN

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: July 16, 2008 01:31

He's sharp! He even matches his smokes with his belt!

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: July 16, 2008 01:46

...and his wrist watch matches his freakin' car. Not many drunks can do that. Once I matched my puke soaked shirt with my car, but it was an accident.

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: July 16, 2008 01:54

I figured he had the red watch just in case he switched over to Marlboro reds during the night, but you're right, he probably was trying to match it to his car.

The good think about puke is that it goes with everything. It's the new black!

Posted by: xwino ()
Date: July 16, 2008 01:55

everyone needs to stop with the Ronnie bashing and remember the past yrs of great service. he has an addiction and needs help.
ratehr than kick while down why not champion around him and help bring him back.
Ronnie, take hold brother and know there are those of us out there that are praying for you to recover and roll back to sanity.
we need to see you out there with the boys in coming years...

Date: July 16, 2008 01:58

Here's her myspace page if anyone's interested. Not much to see.

[profile.myspace.com]

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: July 16, 2008 02:01

This would only be good for the young girl, and who can fault her for going on a drunken rock & roll trip. But Ronnie is not twenty, a relapse is a sad and dangerous thing for us fans, Ronnie's family, and most of all Ronnie himself.

Date: July 16, 2008 02:20

i guess thats a drawing by ron wood under the "who i'd like to meet" bit on her myspace page..

i have to say ron wood is a bit of a perv..

its one thing to say he's got a drinking problem..fine he does.. so does my best friend and so do MANY people

its another thing to be a 61 year old man with a 19 year old girl.. thats - in my opinion- a bit sick... i hope its not true but by now there are too many signs... i mean last time i checked men don't hang out with 19 year old girls to play bingo...

i suppose someone will post that we shouldn't be too hard on poor ronnie but i don't see why i should cut him anymore slack than anyone else.. here in the US doing a 19 year old is bordering on statutory rape... its nothing to brag about thats for sure..

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: July 16, 2008 02:32

I'm not saying I approve of it if he is boinking her BUT come on!! Most states the age of consent is at least 17. And this girl looks like 19 going on 30 so I believe-in my opinion-thats a bit of a stretch. Bill or Mick has a helluva lot worse rep for this kinda fling than Ron.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: July 16, 2008 03:09

I didn't realize the seriousness of this. During the ABB tour he seemed so with it and in control. that is encouraging. the images really show these old antics aren't funny any more.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 16, 2008 03:09

scottkeef
I'm not saying I approve of it if he is boinking her BUT come on!! Most states the age of consent is at least 17. And this girl looks like 19 going on 30 so I believe-in my opinion-thats a bit of a stretch. Bill or Mick has a helluva lot worse rep for this kinda fling than Ron.

Neither of them have ever put themselves in a position where such an episode could and probably will end up being a life-threatening issue.

Big difference. The 'fling' (if there is one) isnt the major issue that concerns most people.

Date: July 16, 2008 03:22

stoned in washington dc
here in the US doing a 19 year old is bordering on statutory rape... its nothing to brag about thats for sure..

If I were 61 I'd brag about it.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 16, 2008 03:24

Lukester
stoned in washington dc
here in the US doing a 19 year old is bordering on statutory rape... its nothing to brag about thats for sure..

If I were 61 I'd brag about it.

To your wife?

Date: July 16, 2008 03:30

....wife?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-07-16 03:30 by Lukester.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 16, 2008 03:32

Don't panic Lukester. I was referring to Ronnie's wife.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: July 16, 2008 03:45

....oh jeez thanks

Date: July 16, 2008 04:23

Big difference. The 'fling' (if there is one) isnt the major issue that concerns most people.[/quote]
You're right Gaz. If all this is true his health(and actually life itself) is the issue. He's gotta be around first before even worrying about saving his marriage!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: July 16, 2008 05:52

I would have to bet it's even a lot worse than it looks( his alcoholism, I mean). Who cares about the bimbo, I'd rather he was sober and divorced for that matter!! What I've read about Jo has all been pretty good; she has stayed with Ronnie trhrough some horrible bouts,and maybe this time it matters much less to her that he get straightened out. She may be weary!! I sure would be....actually I've BEEN there! Had a boyfriend who couldn't quit the bottle, very ugly lifestyle.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 16, 2008 05:59

Hasn't Jo been taking care of Ronnie on the road? Am just wondering, if they should split, how difficult would it be for him to tour and stay sober and healthy? I hope it happens, but it's going to be a tough row, I think.

Sending thoughts of Diet Coke and rockin' riffs over the pond...

Date: July 16, 2008 06:28

funny the sexism on this board; "who cares about the bimbo"

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: July 16, 2008 07:17

Ronnie, I pray you get free of the juice.

The 19 vs 61 thing. There are girls experienced enough sexually and learned enough to manipulate an old guy(not that to be happening in this case).

Date: July 16, 2008 07:23

Well, the bimbo aint groovin' us with hot guitar licks! HA HA. Hey mickschix-I'm sober and divorced and play a pretty mean guitar!Of course I aint rich and in the Stones but 3 outta 5......uh,nevermind I guess. HEH HEH

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 16, 2008 07:24

Let's wish Ronnie well in fighting his demons instead of bashing him and indulging in useless speculation about replacements.

Posted by: Russlan ()
Date: July 16, 2008 08:05

I wonder guys HOW DO THEY SPEAK together.

I doubt that the girl is fluent in English.

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: July 16, 2008 10:02

He looks still cool. One of the best looking alcoholics in the entertainment business. And he's the living proof that drinking doesn't make a belly.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1361
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home