Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Rewind, Stone Age.....
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: March 13, 2008 17:19

She's The Boss and Primitive Cool were CBS. At least, that's what it looks like on the CDs I have. That shitty red plain boring print.

Date: March 13, 2008 17:29

I just found the CDs. The first two Jagger solo albums were Coumbia/CBS Records (even though if you look them up on Amazon it says, wrongly, Atlantic).

Wandering Spirit was Atlantic.

Goddess is Virgin.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 13, 2008 18:41

Promotone BV owns the masters to Mick's first three solo albums. SHE'S THE BOSS and PRIMITIVE COOL were originally released by CBS in the eighties. They were reissued by Atlantic in 1993 a few months after the release of WANDERING SPIRIT.

Date: March 13, 2008 19:56

Wow! They were re-released! I had no idea! That is too funny...

Date: March 14, 2008 01:49

skipstone
Ah, I'm guessing Anybody Seen My Baby? was a bigger hit than Highwire and that's why it's not on Licks. I do think it should have been on there though.

Although it's unfortunate that Undercover Of The Night was on Licks instead of something better, like She's So Cold or Heartbreaker or One Hit, at least one of their worst songs EVER - Rock And A Hard Place - was left off in favour of Mixed Emotions.

Perhaps they should have just only had Don't Stop on there as something new and left the other 3 tracks for better or popular tracks from the past, like, gee, those three I just mentioned...and had the other 3 tracks be the @#$%&*ing B-sides for Don't Stop.

Seeing that they never played any of those three tunes on the tour.

i like rock and a hard place

Date: March 14, 2008 01:50

Rocky Dijon
Promotone BV owns the masters to Mick's first three solo albums. SHE'S THE BOSS and PRIMITIVE COOL were originally released by CBS in the eighties. They were reissued by Atlantic in 1993 a few months after the release of WANDERING SPIRIT.
thats why my shes the boss and primitive cool say atlantic. i bought them on cd after i got wandering spirit

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1776
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home