Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 12 of 16
Re: OT:Hockey Anyone?
Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: May 13, 2010 09:00

Blackhawks in 5

Posted by: TooMuchAlcohol ()
Date: May 13, 2010 10:58

Doxa
... Finnish team is such a bore with their idiotic coaches ...
- Doxa

This sentence above wasn't you brightest moment, Doxa.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 13, 2010 11:31

TooMuchAlcohol
Doxa
... Finnish team is such a bore with their idiotic coaches ...
- Doxa

This sentence above wasn't you brightest moment, Doxa.

Surely it is not, but expresses my true feelings... there si so much bullshitting going on in Finnish team at the moment, and the coach has not convinced me at all. A long story.

- Doxa

Posted by: tonterapi ()
Date: May 13, 2010 14:18

Well, well. Congrats to Finland and congrats Switzerland!

Montreal did what I hoped for. Didn't want to see neither Detroit or Pittsburgh in the final again.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: May 13, 2010 16:10

...congrats to Montreal..inspired play.

Posted by: dougie ()
Date: May 13, 2010 16:48

The Sharks have won 7 out of the last 8 (okay, the one loss was a dozy). If Big Joe Thorton and Patty Marleau are now playing well, watch the Sharks kick some Hawk rear end. With Two lines rolling, let the games begin.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 13, 2010 16:54

Hawks in six.

Posted by: rsk45 ()
Date: May 13, 2010 21:31

My congrats to the Habs and their inspiring play. By the way Blackhawks in 6-to the finals we will go.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 13, 2010 21:53

doubledoor
Blackhawks in 5
Yes,the Blackhawks will be playing golf after 5 games. Sharks will move on to the Stanley Cup.smiling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: May 13, 2010 23:19

world-championship

switzerland 4 canada 1.......

we won!!!!!!

4:1 for switzerland

DIG IT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: May 14, 2010 02:02

Blackhawks in 4

Date: May 14, 2010 03:11

doubledoor
Blackhawks in 4
Going backwards? Do you wanna predict 3 next? Get real dude. it'll be a great series and probably go 7 either way.

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: May 16, 2010 17:03

and now we've also beaten the czechs!

haha, were are all u big ones??????? pfff......

Date: May 16, 2010 18:02

Flyers will probably beat the Habs. Blackhawks over the Sharks - Blackhawks will hoist the Cup.

Afterall, it's bad enough one California team won the Cup (and one with possibly THE WORST name in all of professional sports) - we don't need another.

Date: May 16, 2010 21:26

skipstone
Flyers will probably beat the Habs. Blackhawks over the Sharks - Blackhawks will hoist the Cup.

Afterall, it's bad enough one California team won the Cup (and one with possibly THE WORST name in all of professional sports) - we don't need another.
Why don't you go suck some oil skippy and save your witty retort for some slimy birds. I'm sure your material will be a huge hit with them.

Date: May 16, 2010 23:32

What's the matter sweetcharm? Couldn't get on Leno with your incredible not funniness? You better hope the Sharks don't have to skate backwards - they'll drown.

Oh. And you should really keep your California sarcasm at home. Making fun of the oil leak and the damage it's doing to the Gulf Coast is some class A language from someone that lives in a state that could "fall" into the ocean yet a few other disasters that are just waiting to happen out there. If you want to be a sore loser then be a sore loser - but if you want to get into some real life shit then keep on talking your bullshit. You want to poke about hockey, fine, but obviously you can't take any poking at you. The better team always wins. You can't take the poking about it and need to retort with a silly stupid teenage response like that one then you'll just dig deeper.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-17 06:41 by skipstone.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 17, 2010 09:26

Niemmi played awesome for the Hawks today! Full credit for the 2-1 win. I know it's only one game, but Tuesday's game is almost a must win for the Sharks. Don't want to lose both home games and then needing to win 4 out of the next 5.
Not sure what happened with the Canadiens today. I'd like to see my Hawks play Montreal in the finals to avenge the Hawks losses in 71 and 73 to them.
Team Canada lost to Sweden today but I'm not sure how many in Canada are really following that tournament.

Date: May 17, 2010 21:52

DGA35
Niemmi played awesome for the Hawks today! Full credit for the 2-1 win. I know it's only one game, but Tuesday's game is almost a must win for the Sharks. Don't want to lose both home games and then needing to win 4 out of the next 5.
Not sure what happened with the Canadiens today. I'd like to see my Hawks play Montreal in the finals to avenge the Hawks losses in 71 and 73 to them.
Team Canada lost to Sweden today but I'm not sure how many in Canada are really following that tournament.

If i am the Hawks I am concerned about the amount of shots given up. That has not been there style all season. I expect a different pace game tomorrow. The Habs finally faced a team that plays some "d" and isn't concerned about scoring pretty goals.

Date: May 17, 2010 22:24

Tough loss for the Sharks. In the end they just got out worked by the Blackhawks. They definitely need to win tomorrow. Niemmi was tough. Must be something in the water with all these good Finnish goalies.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 18, 2010 01:57

2011 - 2111 The Leafs will never make the playoffs.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 19, 2010 05:33

Scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Chicago 1 San Jose 0

Date: May 19, 2010 06:12

Scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Chicago 2 San Jose 0

Date: May 19, 2010 06:14

I'll take it from here. The Sharks suck....and will always suck. Time to retire this thread.

Date: May 19, 2010 06:20

In the end, only one team hoists the cup everyone else loses. It is torture though. We in Buffalo know that quite well.

Date: May 19, 2010 06:31

Look out Sharks are on the board, Chicago 3 San Jose 1 and trying to do a Flyers impression.

Date: May 19, 2010 06:36

They still suck.

Date: May 19, 2010 19:57

Though I am a Hawks fan their returning home with the way they have played at home dosn't insure anything.

But I am enjoying this

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: May 19, 2010 19:58

HAWKS

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: May 19, 2010 22:32

It will be interesting to see Friday at the UC if the Hawks can bring their A game. If they do this series will be over soon. What was Joe Thorton thinking last night with that insane slash on Bolland late in the game in the face off circle? Talk about losing it. Could have broke his arm. The Hawks are playing their best hockey of the year right now. Last night was very impressive. I'll be there at the UC Friday and Sunday. As a long time Blackhawks fan this really getting interesting.
LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: May 20, 2010 02:39

Wow!
Now it's Germany - Switzerland on thursday!
Great game . . !

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 12 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1113
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home