Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13
Re: SPAIN CONCERTS & TICKETS
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: March 23, 2007 14:09

Just phoned Gamerco friend and no tickets during this weekend, she said at the end of next week, gamerco will post on their website where to get tickets, SERVICAIXA will sell tix,
gracias capsula!!
carlos

Posted by: bonnie ()
Date: March 23, 2007 17:25

How does one get from Barcelona to San Sebastian? Are there trains and/or flights? What is the distance, 500 km? Coming from NYC and wish to go to Barcelona, San Seb & Lisboa. Will take commuter flight from Barc. - Lisboa for the day.

Posted by: kennydice58 ()
Date: March 23, 2007 19:40

Hi Carlos great info on stones in spain was there last year in barcelona had booked flights etc so made it like a holiday weekend had a great time looking for ticket for show at the olympic stadium front of stage or general admission would be gratefull for any help.
cheers from Kenny in Bonnie Scotland
kennydice233@hotmail.co.uk

Date: March 23, 2007 19:55

I was in Barcelona as well last year many fans during that weekend, I have the opportunity to the Skatalites on Friday, but no problem Im checking every day papers, tv, radios so I´ll keep you inform.
From Barcelona to San Sebastian, check charter airlines, I posted before in this link and trains, also in buses, I´ll get the info with a Basque friend about buses cheaper option, yes probably 500 kmts.
check this web best one to calcute distances and get all information Between European cities.
[www.viamichelin.es]
Carlos
Tenerife

Date: March 23, 2007 19:57

Here we go again with servicaixa. Don't forget that you can buy tickets online with a foreign credit card, but that they don't send them by mail, and that you won't be able to get your tixs at caixa terminals. Venue box office the afternoon of the show for every foreign people. And sometimes it can be a huge mess.

Date: March 23, 2007 20:07

Si, servicaixa is a mess, wait a minute, news from EL EJIDO!!

Carlos
Tenerife

Date: March 23, 2007 20:12

EL EJIDO, the concert has been introduced to the people of EL EJIDO

An hour before City Mayor of EL EJIDO has presented the best show in the world with all city hall members, pics and seat chart from the stadium and source,

Juan Enciso, City Mayor El Ejido wearing a Stones Hat during the presentation

City Mayor and organizators of the event

Seat Chart of El Ejido Stadium

Carlos
Tenerife

Date: March 23, 2007 20:20

El Ejido Source,

El Ejido Mayor believes it will be a great business this concert and whole Almeria. He was very euphorious during the presentatiion of the event, 3,6 millions of euros, and the concert will agree with the popular party of San Isidro. Maná( Mexican pop group) will arrived El Ejido as well during summer.
March 30th public ticket sales on internet (NO mention to whom´s gonna sell them), Copo and radiovison (local stores), prices between 86 euros standing tix and 162 euros seating tix closer to the stage, and 115 for the rest of the seating rows.Total of 52.000 people at the concert.

[www.teleprensa.net]

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 23, 2007 20:23

Here we go again with servicaixa. Don't forget that you can buy tickets online with a foreign credit card, but that they don't send them by mail, and that you won't be able to get your tixs at caixa terminals. Venue box office the afternoon of the show for every foreign people. And sometimes it can be a huge mess.

If one is coming from California, it doesn't seem there is much choice, right??

Date: March 23, 2007 20:25

ENTRADA TIPO A ,CLOSER TO STAGE AND SEATED MORE EXPENSIVE 162 EUROS

ENTRADA TIPO B, 115 SITTING SEATS REST OF THE STADIUM

ENTRADAS TIPO C AND D AROUND 86 EUROS, PROBABLY AS LAST YEAR IN WHOLE SPAIN ENTRADAS TIPO D CHEAPER THAN TIPO C, THEY ARE FOS,

CARLOS
tENERIFE

Date: March 23, 2007 20:29

sarahunwin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here we go again with servicaixa. Don't forget
> that you can buy tickets online with a foreign
> credit card, but that they don't send them by
> mail, and that you won't be able to get your tixs
> at caixa terminals. Venue box office the afternoon
> of the show for every foreign people. And
> sometimes it can be a huge mess.
>
>
> If one is coming from California, it doesn't seem
> there is much choice, right??

Unfortunately you're right....

Date: March 23, 2007 20:37

Its the same for everyone, you are living in other country, remember I lived in Los Angeles, and before ticketmaster didnt send you tickets by mail, had to go to on call set, which´s the problem?
the problem was last year with the devolutions, due to this massive returning tickets around the world with servicaixa.
dont worry if you buy the ticket, you´ll get it on call at the stadium or if arrived before 48 hours get ot at the la caixa terminals, i know that because friends of mine in Australia did it last year before 48 hours of the concert
Carlos

Posted by: kennydice58 ()
Date: March 23, 2007 21:08

thank you carlos for the help
cheers kennydice

Date: March 25, 2007 18:31

After a hard fin de semana here in Canary Island with fiestas, conciertos, fútbol (Tenerife-Las Palmas) and live music...
NO news about ticket selling here in Spain, Madrid, Barcelona and San Sebastian,

Seguimos esperando entonces,
Carlos

Date: March 25, 2007 20:25

carlitosbaez Wrote:
> Its the same for everyone, you are living in other
> country, remember I lived in Los Angeles, and
> before ticketmaster didnt send you tickets by
> mail, had to go to on call set, which´s the
> problem?
> the problem was last year with the devolutions,
> due to this massive returning tickets around the
> world with servicaixa.
> dont worry if you buy the ticket, you´ll get it on
> call at the stadium or if arrived before 48 hours
> get ot at the la caixa terminals, i know that
> because friends of mine in Australia did it last
> year before 48 hours of the concert
> Carlos

Interesting (i mean your Australian friend experience). Because what Caixa said last year was that their terminals didn't work with foreign credit cards.

I've seen a few concerts in USA and had each time to get my tickets at the will call box office. It was not a problem because the shows were all seated. But we talk about a GA show. I don't want to queue for hours to get my ticket when the gates are opened and end with a shitty spot.
Last year, Caixa was completly unable to give us credible informations. Each people we contacted gave us (i mean people from this board or from the french board trying to get informations) different answers. Foreign credit cards don't work with our terminals (most of the time). Foreign credit cards work (at least one person from Caixa said that). The box office at the stadium will be opened all day, or the box office will be opened late afternoon, blah blah. You never got the same information froim 2 different persons.

Date: March 26, 2007 17:37

26 th March, Monday, NADA, No News about tickets in Barcelona, San Sebastian and Madrid, what a shame!!
Carlos
Tenerife

Date: March 26, 2007 23:28

TODAY, Rolling Stones announcement already at Gamerco Producciones (promoters in Barcelona, Madrid and San Sebastian).
They say "Contacta con tu agente de prensa local y www.rollingstones.com para una lista detallada de las fechas de la gira y días de salida a la venta", Contact with your agent of local press and www.rollingstones.com for a detailed list of concerts and ticket sales.
So we have to wait to RS.com,[www.gamerco.com] or [www.gamerco.com]

Carlos
Tenerife

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: March 27, 2007 00:46

Have been there last year for a wonderful weekend and will try again. Huge thanks go to the guy who finally towards end of 06 reimbursed most of my ticket costs,as he had to fight with serviaixca for refund.
How to get from BCN to Madrid? Is there a train running?

Date: March 27, 2007 01:18

go to [www.renfe.es]
I already check out schedules and prices for you from Barcelona to Madrid, if you need more helpe let me know, here´s the link, and in ENGLISH!!

[horarios.renfe.es]

carlos
Tenerife

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: March 27, 2007 23:51

I have booked flights and hotel for Barcelona.

I am keeping watch for ticket sales by Servicaixa for the show.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether I should buy tickets or take a chance and look to buy at the last minute at the Stadium or even outside on the day?

I have a feeling that right across Europe they will not sell as quickly as they think and there will be plenty of tickets available for all venues.

Posted by: Telecaster_man ()
Date: March 28, 2007 00:30

Any news on San sebastián tickets sales?Where?When?

---------------------------------------------
Shattered !!!
---------------------------------------------

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 28, 2007 00:33

Good luck for everyone.
I had tickets for the last tour, can't afford it this time.
Barcelona is fantastic, perhaps my favourite city and I've seen a few...
Have fun there!

Date: March 28, 2007 02:05

No news today either.
In my opinion a mistake due to last year cancellations, the selling are going slow in Europe, and people have to book airlines, hotels, etc.
The concerts are in Summer, everything is more expensive over here, high season, dont understand why Gamerco ( the promoters of concerts) havent given any information. The three cities in Europe without information. The percepcion honestly, the stadiums are not going to be full, unless the price tickets are cheaper than last year, I hope so, if they want to see Full Stadiums, 65000, plus 65000, and another 70000.
Carlos
Tenerife

Pd, Barcelona in my opinion is the best city in Europe, it has everything!! Culture, customs, gastronomy, people, TODO!!!

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: March 28, 2007 02:13

Thanks for the info Carlitos!

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: March 28, 2007 08:40

Based on the photo of the Mayor of El Ejido and his colleagues, I do believe the Rolling Stones have joined the "establishment."

Would love to see this gig.

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: March 28, 2007 09:50

Thanks Carlos for keeping us all informed. Barcelona is my favourite City also. I booked everything including tickets for the show last year, but of course it was cancelled.

Here's hoping everything runs smoothly this time.

Could you please keep us informed as to any information re ticket sales for Barcelona or do you think it would be worth waiting until the day and buying either at the stadium or even outside?

Thank you

Stonesrick

Posted by: JEBIJ ()
Date: March 28, 2007 10:31

Hi
does anybody knows something about the stadium in San Sebastian? is it with chairs or the FOS area?

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: March 28, 2007 10:39

carlitosbaez Wrote:
> 26 th March, Monday, NADA, No News about tickets
> in Barcelona, San Sebastian and Madrid, what a
> shame!!
> Carlos
> Tenerife

BAD JOKE ALERT !!! BAD JOKE ALERT !!!

They're all sold out!

BAD JOKE ALERT !!! BAD JOKE ALERT !!!

Can I hide my name somewhere?

..............................................................................jelle....................................

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 28, 2007 12:49

Hi Carlitos, Thanks for all the info regarding the spanish concerts, but would you know how far almeria is from el ejido i realise its in the same region but to my reckoning it looks like two different areas, and trying to book an hotel in el ejido is not proving to be fruitfull at this moment of time & availability only in almeria and just concerned if the milege will be too much?

It is also frustrating that there is no info about tickets for el ejido and other spanish concerts.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 28, 2007 13:44

If anyone is doing both the Lisbon and Madrid shows, you might be interested to know that Vueling.com has flights between both cities for approx 40 EUR single , including taxes.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1421
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home