Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Angie...
Posted by: LieB ()
Date: April 27, 2011 01:47

My favourite moment in this song is when Charlie hits/stomps the hihat right after Mick goes "Angeah!". Monumental!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: April 27, 2011 02:01

CousinC
Great song!
Especially the studio version.

The Brussels version took it to a whole other level. Unbelievable that it has never been officially released. A crime.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 27, 2011 02:21

Still love this tune

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 27, 2011 02:47

Amsterdamned
I loved her until someone raped her.

Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that that is some kind of stupid inside joke.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: April 27, 2011 03:06

you know what kind of eyes she

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: April 27, 2011 08:49

this one came as a single when I was serving the military...just a week later I bought the album with favorite 'Star Star' on...
Playing Angie on guitar and singin is the same experience as playing Wild Horses...or waiting on a friend..struggle struggle struggle something is wrong with the logistics of these compositions...or my technique..

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Ruby Friday ()
Date: April 27, 2011 12:18

Angie is the best ballad ever !!
The video was great with flowers on the guitars, altough Mick J. looked a little bit, how should I put it..a little bit far out ?

Date: April 27, 2011 12:22

71Tele
CousinC
Great song!

The Brussels version took it to a whole other level. Unbelievable that it has never been officially released. A crime.

Maybe Mick wasn't too happy about the vocals, which were a masterpiece on the original recording, imo.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: April 27, 2011 14:12

DandelionPowderman
71Tele
CousinC
Great song!

Maybe Mick wasn't too happy about the vocals, which were a masterpiece on the original recording, imo.

Yes, that sounds like a reasonable explanation. But of course I hope they will publish the whole Brussels concert (and a compilation of the best of the from Europe '73), when they publish the GHS super deluxe.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 27, 2011 15:02

treaclefingers
Amsterdamned
I loved her until someone raped her.

Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that that is some kind of stupid inside joke.

I'am afraid I have to disappoint you. grinning smiley

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: April 27, 2011 17:40

DandelionPowderman
71Tele
CousinC
Great song!

Yeah, while of course I love the Brussel' live version there is still something about the original that makes it special to me! Part of that are the great vocals . .

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1819
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home