Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Fan club membership is a 100% rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: VOODOODENTIST ()
Date: February 28, 2006 22:52

WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THE RS MEMBERSHIP.
THEY ARE OUTRIGHT GONIFFS!
I LEARNED THE HARD WAY...THE REALITY IS THAT THERE IS NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER A SOLD OUT SHOW!

JUST BE PATIENT AND DON'T FALL FOR THE "SOLD OUT" BS PROPOGANDA.
CASE IN POINT......FOR WEEKS THEY HAVE SAID ALL THE SHOWS IN GERMANY ARE SOLD OUT AND LOW AND BEHOLD I SAW SECTION AFTER SECTION AVAILABLE...IN EUROPE SOME SITES WILL SHOW YOU WHAT IS AVAILABLE BEFORE YOU BUY.

THE LAST SHOW IN GERMANY I LOST 1 OF 4 TKTS AND THEY HAD 100"S AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE SHOW AND IN MANY CASES FOR 1/2 PRICE.
ON THIS TOUR A LOT OF BROKERS ARE GETTING BURNED..REALITY IS THAT PEOPLE ARE FED UP AND HAVE LIMITS.....SO F^&^&& RS .COM AND WAIT IT OUT

Re: Fan club membership is a 100% rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: frankie ()
Date: February 28, 2006 23:06

Couldn't have said it better!

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: February 28, 2006 23:18

Ditto

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: February 28, 2006 23:20

I could have said it w/o all caps...that would be better & more pleasant to the reader. That said...yes, the worst thing about the Stones is their damn website!

Ticket prices too.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 1, 2006 00:18

Bloody hell that was LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy on the trigger (ah mean CAPS LOCK thar pardner ....). Yes Ok, we all agree with you. Look, I'm still trying to get a refund out of the silly bar stewards after THREE sodding months, so I'm with you. It's a disgraceful organisation and begins to stink very strongly indeed of rip off !! I don't think there's many on IORR that would disagree with you, perhaps with the exception of good old BV the master. He's gettin' right defensive of absolutely ALL things RS in his old age !!

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: March 1, 2006 00:22

I don't usually like dentists ,but I'll make an exception in your case Voodoo !

agree 100%

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: March 1, 2006 00:26

Disagree. Everyone has their own individual experiences. With my pre 5/9 code I got 2 fifth row tickets for a Philly show for $99 each. I couldn't get 4 tickets because someone had stolen and used 2 of my allowed tickets. I complained and got another pre 5/9 code and scored dead centre, second row tickets for Wembley 1 at £60 each. For $100 I got 6 amazing cheap tickets, a dvd, a poster and a book. Can't grumble.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 1, 2006 03:23

Its ONLY good if you can get those cheaper seats in the front few rows

Otherwise, its hideously overpriced and not run very competently (although better than the Licks tour, which isnt saying much).

Theres no half-measures!

In fairness, its not the staff at rs.com who have decided that the ticket distribution system is organised in such a confusing and unfair manner where its first of all a complete circle jerk to decide what system to use in getting tickets, then when you do try and buy them they hold the best tickets back for a few minutes to con you into panic buying the overpriced ones and where suddenly weeks later, new tickets mysteriously appear.

Blame the band, their management and promoters for that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-01 03:28 by Gazza.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 1, 2006 04:54

So why do you offence us all with screaming out in UPPER CASE LETTERS? You know RS.com is just doing business, but you are annoying us by writing in UPPER CASE!!!

Bjornulf

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 2, 2006 00:49

I have a (importend) manager in my company who use sometimes Uper Case Letters if he is mad or try to tell something he want.

Oh, man I hate that.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 2, 2006 01:06

Well in addition to hugely important, he's also a LOUD manager (no-one in life is any more/any less important than anyone else), so do yourself and the rest of us a favour and tell him to be a bit "quieter".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1489
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home