Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Will they bring in co-headliners
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: December 10, 2005 11:58

Doesn't seem like tickets are selling in many places. Will they bring in AC/DC?

Re: Will they bring in co-headliners
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:11

Not a change,allthough angus lives nearby!

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:29

Metallica are rumoured to open some of the German shows. Whether or not that will boost ticket sales, I really don't know.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 10, 2005 13:58

Doesnt really work if the tickets are far too expensive to entice fans of the opening act

Think about it, if you were a Metallica or ACDC fan, would you pay £100-£150 just to see a 45 minute set (or an hour if the Stones are feeling generous)?

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: December 10, 2005 15:19

Hopefully they will. And imo there's no better choice then AC/DC. Could you imagine if they called on U2? I could just imagine the conversation between Mick and Bono:

Bono: "So Mick, would you be so kind as to let us have about an hour to an hour and a half to play?"

Mick: "You're getting 45 minutes and no more than that Hewson! Now why don't you run along and go save the world or something. I've got things to do!" smiling smiley

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: December 10, 2005 15:23

How About Macca -- Can you imagine Ferrante going crazy trying to figure out whether he likes or hates the show?

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: December 10, 2005 17:57

Speaking of U2, check out the current "issue" of the "Onion"; it's an online 'news' magazine. It's sort of an article about the other guys in U2 feel about Bono trying to save the world. smiling smiley

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 11, 2005 03:40

I'm sure AC/DC's new album should be out by next Summer so you never know!

Also, in 2003, when AC/DC opened those few shows in Europe, didn't they play a full set, or almost a full set?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1921
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home