Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 16 of 21
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2024
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:27

Got Vancouver and Santa Clara. No similar luck with either LA - and not for want of trying...

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:30

Topi
CHI2 spare LD found.

But you didnt manage to buy one? sold out?

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:32

I went 10 for 13. No luck with Chicago 2, Vegas or Santa Clarita. Someone told me the Stones Twitter account sent out a post about Dips this morning. That likely increased the competition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-01 21:36 by Halup.

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:35

I went 2 for 5 with Vegas and Orlando (no LA or either Chic).

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:36

Halup
I went 10 for 13. No luck with Chicago 2, Vegas or Santa Clarita.

I'll trade you Santa Clara for any of Houston, Seattle, Boston, Philly, Cleveland, LA2

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:49

bengigan
Halup

I'll trade you Santa Clara for any of Houston, Seattle, Boston, Philly, Cleveland, LA2

Waiting for dust to settle, but have several extra for Houston, likely one for Seattle (not certain yet)..

Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:58

Looks like I might have an extra pair of LA2’s (as of now). My priority is Pit. If anyone has an extra LA2 pair and wants to buddy up… that’s 4 shots at Pit. smileys with beer

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: December 1, 2023 22:11

you were able to purchase multiple pairs? i thought it was one per household!

Date: December 1, 2023 22:11

rustytrinket86
Looks like I might have an extra pair of LA2’s (as of now). My priority is Pit. If anyone has an extra LA2 pair and wants to buddy up… that’s 4 shots at Pit. smileys with beer

I don't have LA2 but I can trade you an LA1 spare or one of the other shows

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 22:12

JessForte
In lucky dip waiting rooms for Vancouver and Seattle. I'll be 3 weeks post partum with my first child at Vancouver, 36 weeks pregnant at Seattle. Though Vancouver I'm probably going to be in a private suite(that way I can bring baby with heating protection!)

Husband has already agreed to let me name the baby either Ronald after Ronnie if a boy or Taylor after Mick Taylor if a girl.

Unfortunately, most will assume it's after Ms. Swift and not Mick.

Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 22:13

bengigan
rustytrinket86

I don't have LA2 but I can trade you an LA1 spare or one of the other shows

Already have LA1 sorry. Can’t travel to the others. Good luck though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-01 22:14 by rustytrinket86.

Posted by: followyoudown ()
Date: December 1, 2023 22:22

MisterDDDD
bengigan
Halup

Waiting for dust to settle, but have several extra for Houston, likely one for Seattle (not certain yet)..
I am interested in Houston! I tried to get two sets of LD's for my family and got accused of being a bot after one set of LD's for Houston. Now I got two happy people in my family and two unhappy people. so, I would take a set of LD's for Houston on the spot!-Kevin

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 23:03

I got AZ and LA 1. Really bummed about Denver.

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: December 1, 2023 23:09

kind of like lucky tickets but u2 is selling floor ga at sphere for $25 each to students today
[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 1, 2023 23:11

artedm
kind of like lucky tickets but u2 is selling floor ga at sphere for $25 each to students today
[www.facebook.com]

well, the price they have to pay is that they have to listen to U2…

Date: December 1, 2023 23:23

followyoudown

I am interested in Houston! I tried to get two sets of LD's for my family and got accused of being a bot after one set of LD's for Houston. Now I got two happy people in my family and two unhappy people. so, I would take a set of LD's for Houston on the spot!-Kevin

My emails not hidden.. happy to help.
Honestly ddn't realize I grabbed two pair in the rush.

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:09

Curious how you trade or give someone else Lucky Dip tickets since you are suppose to provide ID and credit card used to purchase. We have Lucky Dips for Santa Clara we would like to give to our sons.

Posted by: followyoudown ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:19

MisterDDDD
followyoudown

My emails not hidden.. happy to help.
Honestly ddn't realize I grabbed two pair in the rush.

Thanks DDDD but when I click on your profile I don't see an email. I'm at kevin.brown@blinn.edu.thanks. I hope this works!!!!

Date: December 2, 2023 00:56

coloradocanyons
Curious how you trade or give someone else Lucky Dip tickets since you are suppose to provide ID and credit card used to purchase. We have Lucky Dips for Santa Clara we would like to give to our sons.

Officially, you can't transfer LD at all. But how things get treated at the venue level can vary alot.

One staff might let your son pick it up with your ID, some might say a hard no. At a couple shows in 2019 my mom had the LD but she couldn't make it because the tour shifted back a few months. Foxboro gave me a hard no at first. I caused a stink and ended up getting someone from the stones side to let them give me the ticket. I had her ID on me and I did a video call with her and the staff.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 2, 2023 01:04

schwonek
Topi
CHI2 spare LD found.

But you didnt manage to buy one? sold out?

No sale,..angels told me

Date: December 2, 2023 01:08

@MisterDDDD or anyone else

Do you just a single spare for Houston?? Would really like to confirm that ticket and not leave it close to the show. In April I work 24/7 and will probably be at the office Saturday until my flight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 01:10 by bengigan.

Date: December 2, 2023 01:27

bengigan

Do you just a single spare for Houston?? Would really like to confirm that ticket and not leave it close to the show. In April I work 24/7 and will probably be at the office Saturday until my flight.

Got you covered Ben, I have one left.

Date: December 2, 2023 01:34

MisterDDDD
bengigan

Got you covered Ben, I have one left.

Thanks confirmed I'll take it! Just like 2019 Chicago we started the tour sharing that LD pair

Date: December 2, 2023 01:44

followyoudown

Thanks DDDD but when I click on your profile I don't see an email. I'm at kevin.brown@blinn.edu.thanks. I hope this works!!!!

Sorry Kevin, sent you an email.

Date: December 2, 2023 01:52

bengigan
coloradocanyons

Officially, you can't transfer LD at all. But how things get treated at the venue level can vary alot.

One staff might let your son pick it up with your ID, some might say a hard no. At a couple shows in 2019 my mom had the LD but she couldn't make it because the tour shifted back a few months. Foxboro gave me a hard no at first. I caused a stink and ended up getting someone from the stones side to let them give me the ticket. I had her ID on me and I did a video call with her and the staff.

Yes, it has been done, but it ultimately comes down to college kid at the booth.

Date: December 2, 2023 01:53

daniel t
Don't see any mention of LD tickets for NJ
Even though I followed the procedure with the fan club

Wrong procedure

Date: December 2, 2023 01:57

Tuna44
VoodooLounge13
all the rest seem to be sold out. had tix for Philly and NJ1 but when I went to click to purchase it switched to say sold out.

Me too! So frustrating!! Hope they add another Philly show!angry smileyangry smiley

Good one.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 02:57

I know it's kind of late to ask this but If anyone has a pair for Houston, Las Vegas or Chicago, I would be interested. I would pay for your trouble.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 03:46

I also want to give a special thanks to all those out there, especially Topi and MisterDDD, who have provided much helpful advice on LD tickets. I did't fare too well in that I missed out on Houston, Chicago and Vegas. I ended up with Atlanta, Orlando, Vancouver, Vancouver, and Santa Clara.

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: December 2, 2023 04:23

OK, the dust has settled (for the most part) on lucky dips and it looks like it was deep frying turkey for some. Huh? Well, to deep fry turkey, you need to prep a bit. Most important: measure your bird with water beforehand so you know how much (peanut) oil to use when you actually start this endeavor. If you don't, well, your neighbors will have stories to tell about "that guy." Tickets also involve prep and always did. LDs? If you're after the first time zone, check how it works for the earlier onsales and plan accordingly. Timing helps but if you've been observant, this shouldn't be an issue. And, don't forget to season and inject that bird before the fry.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 16 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1939
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home