Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: December 2, 2023 09:45

sarahunwin
JadedFaded
Holy $#&@! With over 3000 people ahead of me in the Vegas queue, I got early access pit today! I am over the moon with joy. These have been the best presales ever. I have face value pit tix, 3 with early entry, to all 4 concerts I wanted. I’m poor now, but I am ecstatic! I’ve never had good luck before during presales.
did

Did you just click on the Pit to have the early entry package come up or did you go to the filters and select it?

Sorry, didn’t see your post until today. I tried so many things so many times, I’m not sure, but I think I did get my Vegas ticket when I used the filter for the SMU package. For Glendale and LA, it just came up when I touched the blue pits.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 2, 2023 10:40

Delete

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 10:42 by babyblue.

Date: December 2, 2023 11:05

I can’t believe how expensive tickets for Vancouver are, GNR was much cheaper.

Posted by: Idorh ()
Date: December 2, 2023 11:21

As a Dutchman who is bad at English, I am not going to watch everything back.

Is it known yet which regular musicians besides Keith/Ron/Mick will join us for live performances. Such as pianists /background singers/Bass guitar etc/.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 2, 2023 11:39

babyblue

It's gonna happen that Stones charge higher prices than GNR. Just out of interest, what was the face value price for the best GNR tickets in Van? (Not Platinums or VIP packs)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 11:41 by Topi.

Date: December 2, 2023 12:04

Sorry…A friend got my tics for me so I can’t answer your question.

Date: December 2, 2023 13:48

Based upon the number of tickets available on Ticketmaster (looking at Vegas and Denver) sales must have been incredible yesterday. Hard to believe entire sections sold out at those prices. Either that or there’s gonna be a bunch of drops coming.

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 14:38

babyblue
Sorry…A friend got my tics for me so I can’t answer your question.

Hahaha
So how do you know then that they were much cheaper?

Date: December 2, 2023 16:58

Hahaha I overheard that in a store when I was shopping.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 2, 2023 17:03

Topi
babyblue

It's gonna happen that Stones charge higher prices than GNR. Just out of interest, what was the face value price for the best GNR tickets in Van? (Not Platinums or VIP packs)

Hang on a second...are we complaining that Rolling Stones tickets are higher than Guns'n'Roses?

If so, I believe we need to think about that for a moment.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 2, 2023 17:25

Topi
treaclefingers
Topi
Vancouver dips were 100 CAD all in.

That is cheap.

It's also the most beautiful city in the world. That ain't cheap!

Buddy, Finnair just bumped my flight back home from July 8 to July 9 - I gotta spend an extra day in Vancity!

Poor me. And I mean that literally...winking smiley

Stay the extra night in Burnaby...you'll save money!

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 2, 2023 17:31

Topi
babyblue

What's the show worth. For me, I wouldn't pay the service charge to see GNR so any price is too high.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 2, 2023 17:58

Topi
treaclefingers
Topi

That is cheap.

Buddy, Finnair just bumped my flight back home from July 8 to July 9 - I gotta spend an extra day in Vancity!

Booking tickets 7 montbs in advance, people will get a lot of schedule change notifications. Maybe even a cancellation, which proved extremely useful for me (United ex-ARN) when the Stones decided to end last year's tour in Germany rather than Sweden. I tacked on a 2-week holiday in Poland.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: December 2, 2023 18:20

DeanGoodman
Topi
treaclefingers
Topi

That is cheap.

Booking tickets 7 montbs in advance, people will get a lot of schedule change notifications. Maybe even a cancellation, which proved extremely useful for me (United ex-ARN) when the Stones decided to end last year's tour in Germany rather than Sweden. I tacked on a 2-week holiday in Poland.

Very wise. Are you going to any shows? I like yoour reviews!

Date: December 2, 2023 19:40

shattered
DeanGoodman
Topi
treaclefingers
Topi

That is cheap.

Very wise. Are you going to any shows? I like yoour reviews!

It's the slowly shrinking tour for me.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: December 2, 2023 19:42

babyblue

I mean, in all fairness, Guns N roses have played in Vancouver in 2011 and 2017 and most recently in 2023. They've also played shows in our neighbouring province (Alberta) and state (Washington).

Stones haven't played Vancouver since 2006, Alberta since 2007, and Seattle most recently in 2019.

Nosebleeds for the Stones Vancouver 2023, during the Livenation presale, were 80-90 dollars. Those prices weren't really available during the regular sale. Guns N Roses nosebleeds during presale were about 80-90 dollars and dipped down to about 72 dollars during the regular sale, as it wasn't selling very well (lots of seats available even the day of the show).

Not to mention Rolling Stones are more of a bucket-list band to casual fans, due to their legacy.

Date: December 2, 2023 20:02

DeanGoodman
Topi
treaclefingers
Topi

That is cheap.

Your Honor, let the record show that I effin' love my schedule change. Been to Vancouver 6 times already, but never Vancouver Island. The extra day works perfectly.

Date: December 2, 2023 20:57

Topi
DeanGoodman
Topi
treaclefingers
Topi

That is cheap.

Your Honor, let the record show that I effin' love my schedule change. Been to Vancouver 6 times already, but never Vancouver Island. The extra day works perfectly.

You can give them some forestry tips.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: December 2, 2023 21:05

I did the maths
The most expensive seats in the house costs almost 1 USD per second based on a 120 mn show..

[dailyhive.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 21:05 by The Joker.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 21:18

Envious (and happy for) those who got their tickets taken care of yesterday, my two big ones: Chicago has had zero tickets available on Axs since last night; and Cleveland has a few right now but no standard priced.

I know how this works and usually find what I want closer to show day but was hoping for once to get it taken care of early so I could crack the beer and watch football without constantly checking the site!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 21:48 by snoopy2.

Posted by: birdie ()
Date: December 2, 2023 21:30

The Joker
I did the maths
The most expensive seats in the house costs almost 1 USD per second based on a 120 mn show..

[dailyhive.com]

Just curious, that $8000 per ticket is that a secondary market or is that what are actually charging?

Posted by: Meteor ()
Date: December 2, 2023 21:45

Does anyone have an idea roughly when the “sell your tickets” option will open up?

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 2, 2023 23:09

Topi
My tour is done

CHI 1 LD with MisterDDDD
CHI 2 LD with STG

VAN Pit A

Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley, give me the brandy!

Hey, you’re the most generous source of info here! So glad to be able to pay it back. smileys with beer

Date: December 3, 2023 06:44

STG, I will make sure to bring ya some good stuff from the Helsinki Distillery! winking smiley

Posted by: Flyin5 ()
Date: December 3, 2023 07:43

Basically everybody complaining about ticket prices doesn't understand how the system is working this tour. You have to be patient. Tickets are being released at a ridiculously slow pace to try to get people to panic to buy the absurdly priced "platinum" tickets. If you wait you will get the tickets you want at the price point you can afford.

That said I scooped two tickets during the pre-sale in Cleveland in A5 row 18 for face of 499. I then got 2 better tickets during the general in A5 by sitting and waiting. (Only was going to sit in A5 as that is KEEFs side!)

So I have 2 tixs for Cleveland in A5 row 18 for what I paid for them. $1200 total with fees. Email me at GRC1047@yahoo.com if ur interested. Basically face for floor row 18 behind the pit if interested.

Bjorn you can delete this if not allowed.

Posted by: aficionaudio ()
Date: December 3, 2023 09:18

If anyone has two LD tickets to sell for the 2nd show in Chicago, I’m definitely interested.

When the public tickets went on sale, LD was only on a few dates. I kept refreshing throughout the day and assumed that would be it. I wasn’t expecting LD to be added to most of the dates later on. sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-03 09:22 by aficionaudio.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: December 3, 2023 10:31

birdie
The Joker
I did the maths

[dailyhive.com]

Just curious, that $8000 per ticket is that a secondary market or is that what are actually charging?

RS presales waiting room, reporter writes

Date: December 3, 2023 11:12

aficionaudio
If anyone has two LD tickets to sell for the 2nd show in Chicago, I’m definitely interested.

When the public tickets went on sale, LD was only on a few dates. I kept refreshing throughout the day and assumed that would be it. I wasn’t expecting LD to be added to most of the dates later on. sad smiley

Ah damn...it was 10 AM local to each venue. I guess they posted the Chicago links at about 9:50 AM local which is the time I posted them in the Lucky Dip thread too. With the help of schwonek we were able to figure out the Houston and Chicago LD links before they went public.

Date: December 3, 2023 19:41

Flyin5
Basically everybody complaining about ticket prices doesn't understand how the system is working this tour. You have to be patient. Tickets are being released at a ridiculously slow pace to try to get people to panic to buy the absurdly priced "platinum" tickets. If you wait you will get the tickets you want at the price point you can afford.

That said I scooped two tickets during the pre-sale in Cleveland in A5 row 18 for face of 499. I then got 2 better tickets during the general in A5 by sitting and waiting. (Only was going to sit in A5 as that is KEEFs side!)

So I have 2 tixs for Cleveland in A5 row 18 for what I paid for them. $1200 total with fees. Email me at GRC1047@yahoo.com if ur interested. Basically face for floor row 18 behind the pit if interested.

Bjorn you can delete this if not allowed.

I’m happy for you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-03 19:42 by babyblue.

Posted by: jiveeye ()
Date: December 3, 2023 20:54

Could someone send a map or explain the different sections for New Orleans? I want to get a ticket in the closest pit. Thanks!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2353
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home