Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748...LastNext
Current Page: 43 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:13

My tour is done

CHI 1 LD with MisterDDDD
CHI 2 LD with STG

VAN Pit A

Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley, give me the brandy!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:17

Congrats Topi. I am jealous of your Van pit.
I wait for pit drops for Vegas and Vancouver. Doesn't look like it is happening today...
syrel

Date: December 1, 2023 21:19

people, it's day one of general sale.

Keep checking back a ton.

And get lucky.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:28

Shut out of Chi 1 and Van. Waiting and hoping…

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:39

FYI all, Stubhub is selling tickets at the EXACT same prices that Ticketmaster was selling them. I just bought a pair of PIT for LA2 at $699 (plus fees of course). Good alternative.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: December 1, 2023 21:49

roller99
FYI all, Stubhub is selling tickets at the EXACT same prices that Ticketmaster was selling them. I just bought a pair of PIT for LA2 at $699 (plus fees of course). Good alternative.

Isn't PIT $550 before fees, not $699?

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 22:00

NashvilleBlues
roller99

Perhaps it depends on the show. Last tour, pit were selling for $650 I believe. Even the VIP ticket office were selling at that price.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: December 1, 2023 22:24

NashvilleBlues
roller99

Yes, at least for LA 1, where I got 2 Pit A on Wednesday Pre Sale for $550, plus fees from TM.

Posted by: Stones726 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 22:48

Same for me at Gillette- in Que at 9:50am and was 6th in line secured tickets confirmation in my Ticketmaster account at same time 10:03am

Posted by: bcbud ()
Date: December 1, 2023 23:14

Even though I scored two over-priced tickets to the Vancouver show, I feel scammed by the whole squalid process.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 23:27

mgshorr
Hi Everyone, I have quick question regarding floor seating:

On Seatgeek and Stubhub, Floor Seats listings don't provide actual Seat Numbers.
TicketMaster, gives you the EXACT seats you'll be buying in the Floor Sections, which is pretty freakin' important as far as I'm concerned.

Am I missing something on SG or SH? Is there a way to know the Seat Number for Floor Seats tickets you're buying BEFORE the purchase?

Why would anyone in their right mind buy a Floor Seat ticket without knowing if you're aisle closest to the stage, or aisle furthest from the stage, etc. etc.

That is to protect the seller. It's more applicable to sports teams and season ticket holders re-selling tickets at a profit. I understand your point but it's the way it goes. Have to take your chances when there are 30 seats in one row and you don't which side you'll be on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-01 23:28 by Jeter1984.

Posted by: Gram ()
Date: December 1, 2023 23:47

WealthAndTaste
The ticketing isn’t managed by the venue, so I’m not sure how much someone at the stadium would or would not necessarily know, but the question is whether and when anyone saw significant general inventory available or was able to buy it. I never saw it and I don’t think anyone else did here, either.

Here’s what I have seen in Philly: limited to no general availability at the start of the DIAMONDS presale. There was decent availability of packages and premium seats, and very limited general inventory you had to hunt for. I have seen reports of a trickle of pits and rear GA bought by people here but otherwise almost no reports of buying tickets at face. There *were* lots of seats available in contiguous blocks in the rear of lower sections in the AARP presale at face that were managed as separate inventory - those presumably have sold, but nothing in the front.

Now, I got in a couple minutes late in the first presale and did not check the venue presales yesterday, but other than the AARP never ever saw very much other than premiums and packages available and I think that’s largely consistent with what others have said here.

Same for Chicago/AXS presale - hardly any face value tickets available (and I was pretty quick getting in). Those that were available, suddenly weren’t when I clicked on them… took me an hour to find a pair in the 200s tier… loads of platinum/VIP… the whole thing is basically a stitch up and an attempt to get people to panic and overpay which is a crap way to treat customers and fans who want to see a band… hey ho, that’s the business but still leaves a bad taste, especially at a time when lots of people are having to be careful with discretionary spending

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:08

Floor seats for $499??? I was looking at Foxboro pricing & even the side seats are $800-$900!! Floor seats are listed at over $1100! Does each venue set their own prices?? I joined AARP again just to get a better deal on tickets and the AARP site sent me directly to TICKETMASTER....who I HATE dealing with! Has anyone had a different situation with AARP? If so, I'd love to hear about it

Posted by: WealthAndTaste ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:18

Decent sized inventory of “standard admission” now showing for Vegas. It’s not cheap, but it is available.

Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:26

yep definitely

roller99

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:28

WealthAndTaste
Decent sized inventory of “standard admission” now showing for Vegas. It’s not cheap, but it is available.

Appreciate the heads up but $680 standard lower tier seats? Gambling on another LD drop against the odds

Posted by: jon12345 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:35

snoopy2
WealthAndTaste

Appreciate the heads up but $680 standard lower tier seats? Gambling on another LD drop against the odds

There's a Vegas upcharge on all the "Standard" prices compared to most of the cities. Was the same when they played in 2022.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:38

jon12345
snoopy2
WealthAndTaste

There's a Vegas upcharge on all the "Standard" prices compared to most of the cities. Was the same when they played in 2022.

Ah, did not know, thx.. Bit high tho

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 00:48 by snoopy2.

Posted by: WealthAndTaste ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:39

Now that the dust has settled for that reason feel even better about taking the pit package yesterday, because if seats two thirds of the way back are $680 the pit is certainly worth the extra $100-odd even at the suckers price. (I am mixing cities but the idea holds).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 00:40 by WealthAndTaste.

Posted by: jon12345 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 00:52

WealthAndTaste
Now that the dust has settled for that reason feel even better about taking the pit package yesterday, because if seats two thirds of the way back are $680 the pit is certainly worth the extra $100-odd even at the suckers price. (I am mixing cities but the idea holds).
Keep in mind, in 5 years when you think back to the show, you'll remember how much fun you had and the people you met/went with and nothing about how much you paid for it.

Posted by: birdie ()
Date: December 2, 2023 04:09

jon12345
WealthAndTaste
Keep in mind, in 5 years when you think back to the show, you'll remember how much fun you had and the people you met/went with and nothing about how much you paid for it.

Is that what you’re telling yourself to justify these insane stadium ticket prices?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 2, 2023 06:02

birdie
jon12345
WealthAndTaste

Is that what you’re telling yourself to justify these insane stadium ticket prices?

It is insane however even within this milieu the Stones provided an island of sanity with the Lucky Dip tickets. 2 tickets for $100, ALL IN?!

In this market that is crazy good. I got my friends in on it and we've all got tickets to both Vancouver & Seattle. COME ON! Let's see Taylor Swift beat that !

Date: December 2, 2023 06:27

Vancouver dips were 100 CAD all in.

That is cheap.

Posted by: KeefRichards88 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 06:30

Are all tickets mobile now? Trying to get a stub to keep as a suvenior but looks like ticketmaster and stubhub will only do mobile tickets. What if you don't have a mobile phone?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 2, 2023 06:41

KeefRichards88
Are all tickets mobile now? Trying to get a stub to keep as a suvenior but looks like ticketmaster and stubhub will only do mobile tickets. What if you don't have a mobile phone?

You're out of touch, my baby
My poor discarded baby
I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

Posted by: bcbud ()
Date: December 2, 2023 07:00

KeefRichards88

This is the message I received earlier tonight from Ticketmaster for those of us without mobile phones:

We appreciate your notifying us about your ticket inquiry. I understand that you have no cell phone or tablet to access your tickets.

If you are having trouble accessing a device upon entry, please redirect to the venue's Mobile Resolution window. Your tickets will be waiting at the venue’s Mobile Resolution window which is usually opened one hour prior to the event and is normally located near the venue’s main entrance. Please remember to bring these three things in order to pick up the tickets:

• Your photo ID
• Your order number
• The credit card you used to buy the tickets

Don't worry, we've got you. Simply visit the venue's mobile resolution window. You’ll want to have your ID and order number for them to be able to help you regarding your tickets.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 2, 2023 07:00

Topi

That is cheap.

It's also the most beautiful city in the world. That ain't cheap!

Posted by: James Kirk ()
Date: December 2, 2023 07:09

Does anyone know if there is a chance of a second show being added in Boston/Foxboro?

Thanks in advance

Date: December 2, 2023 08:38

Zero chance. No room in the schedule.

Date: December 2, 2023 08:40

treaclefingers
Topi

That is cheap.

It's also the most beautiful city in the world. That ain't cheap!

Buddy, Finnair just bumped my flight back home from July 8 to July 9 - I gotta spend an extra day in Vancity!

Poor me. And I mean that literally...winking smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748...LastNext
Current Page: 43 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2294
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home