Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Keith on cutting back on drinking: "I got fed up with it."
Posted by: harlem shuffle ()
Date: December 21, 2018 19:40

Hairball and Keitsmen is the biggestlyers ever on this site,so this answer was expected.As usual complete lies

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: December 21, 2018 19:57

Hairball
harlem shuffle
So Keitsmen why do you Edit you,re post against Jagger? I saw the post last night,and i am shocked.You called Mick Jagger a phedofile pig.So why do you Edit IT?I think that,s you,re personal opinion,so why do you take IT off?

In defense of keithsman, and taking a stance against complete bullshit - WTF are you talking about?
No way, no how, and nowhere did keithsman say anything of the sort - I saw it all before he deleted it as it was a reply to my question.
Why you would want to twist it in anyway is beyond me, and maybe you should take a step back from spreading vicious lies.

Meanwhile, listening to the link of Weep No More posted by retired dog and trying to imagine if Mick could do as good of a job as that young lady in the video.
Something tells me that Keith - once a choirboy - could probably do it some justice, while Mick might not be able to capture the pure emotion.

Sure. We all know that if there's somebody in the Rolling Stones who can't sing -at least not with pure emotion- it is this Mick Jagger guy.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 21, 2018 20:02

retired_dog
Hairball
harlem shuffle
So Keitsmen why do you Edit you,re post against Jagger? I saw the post last night,and i am shocked.You called Mick Jagger a phedofile pig.So why do you Edit IT?I think that,s you,re personal opinion,so why do you take IT off?

In defense of keithsman, and taking a stance against complete bullshit - WTF are you talking about?
No way, no how, and nowhere did keithsman say anything of the sort - I saw it all before he deleted it as it was a reply to my question.
Why you would want to twist it in anyway is beyond me, and maybe you should take a step back from spreading vicious lies.

Meanwhile, listening to the link of Weep No More posted by retired dog and trying to imagine if Mick could do as good of a job as that young lady in the video.
Something tells me that Keith - once a choirboy - could probably do it some justice, while Mick might not be able to capture the pure emotion.

Sure. We all know that if there's somebody in the Rolling Stones who can't sing -at least not with pure emotion- it is this Mick Jagger guy.

It was a tongue-in-cheek post retired dog (should have added a winky/smiley emoticon)- trying to veer away from harlem shuffles wicked ways of lying about keithsman.
But in all seriousness, I don't think either Keith or Mick could do that tune justice - it's not really their style ha. Maybe Keith could do a nice spoken word version of it?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-21 20:04 by Hairball.

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: December 21, 2018 20:03

Wednesday in the West Village. Wish he would give up the cigarettes.

Date: December 21, 2018 20:58

harlem shuffle
Hairball and Keitsmen is the biggestlyers ever on this site,so this answer was expected.As usual complete lies

Why you trying to stir up controversy?
If KM says he didn't post it, let it go. Done.

Date: December 21, 2018 21:19

Problem is that he did post it,because i read it.So what,s you,re problem?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 21, 2018 21:27

You must be hallucinating harlem shuffle - seriously what are you trying to do?
You actually think I would step up and defend him if he posted something like that?
I have nothing to gain by defending him, but just wanted to set the record straight as he doesn't deserve to be lied about - nor do you. So let it go....

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 21, 2018 21:52

Carnaby

I’d be frightened of him (in a good way) until my eyes landed on his purple pants and turquoise tennys. Love Keith. And Mick. Shocking, I know, loving both and not taking ‘sides’
xoxo

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 21, 2018 21:54

Who's the chick in the window ???

ROCKMAN

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: December 21, 2018 22:11

Carnaby

Keith seems very close to Theodora , always together.

I wouldn't worry about the cigarettes, Keith's parents made it to 90 ish years of age, Bert drank and smoked to the very end, Keith has strong genes, Keith said Bert would drink the Stones under the table. Doris was 93, good stock.

Actually i think this picture is about 4 years old.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-21 22:28 by keithsman.

Posted by: z ()
Date: December 21, 2018 22:24

Rockman

Seems like Keith's coveting her bike...

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: December 21, 2018 22:33

Pretty sure that’s an old photo.

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: December 21, 2018 22:36

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 21, 2018 22:37

I thought the purple/turquoise combo I’d seen before, but who am I to judge recycling outfits.
Keith looks good here.

I thought IORR was a fact place.
If you posted a picture and claimed with it ‘Keith NYC 3 days ago’ it was fact.
If I had a word wrong on a lyric, sincerely, it was corrected BE FACTUAL AND CORRECT it was high standard information.

Date: December 21, 2018 22:44

MelBelli
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Yeah thought so, Keith has slimmed down a lot since then and he's looking really well recently at the time of Run Rudolf Run release.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 21, 2018 23:59

Keith- looking great thanking everyone for the b'day wishes.

[twitter.com]

Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: December 22, 2018 00:00

Carnaby

Is that Keith's bagman?!...LOL looks like an old time dope deal going down.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: December 22, 2018 08:33

MKjan

You were doing fine up to your last sentence.

You're right. I was merely choking on their latest musical output. I could have started another OT, but then again, this is a Rolling Stones fan site. No offence, though.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 22, 2018 08:51

harlem shuffle

The thing is, whatever he posted, he thought better of it and edited his remark. I've posted dozens, if not hundreds of angry responses and then calmed down and felt like an idiot and removed my offending post before someone quoted it and I was stuck with it. I've also been a smart mouth way too many times (including recently) where I've later thought better of it and changed my post. Message boards and email make it easy to say what's in your head with, if you'll pardon the expression, NO FILTER. Recognizing that vulnerability doesn't mean we should punish someone who had the good sense to change their post. That's exactly what Bjornulf would want if we didn't have the sense to delete before posting in the first place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: December 22, 2018 12:16

Well it,s not the first time he did it either,but frankly i dont care anymore.
Let this person post whatever shit he can come up with.
His obsession in life is to hate Jagger espexially.
So let him and his hangarounds do that.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 22, 2018 13:27

For Gods sake, let Keef keep his fags.
he is doing allright without the hard booze, but dont take everything from the poor guy.
jeroen

Date: December 22, 2018 13:39

Rocky Dijon
harlem shuffle

The thing is, whatever he posted, he thought better of it and edited his remark. I've posted dozens, if not hundreds of angry responses and then calmed down and felt like an idiot and removed my offending post before someone quoted it and I was stuck with it. I've also been a smart mouth way too many times (including recently) where I've later thought better of it and changed my post. Message boards and email make it easy to say what's in your head with, if you'll pardon the expression, NO FILTER. Recognizing that vulnerability doesn't mean we should punish someone who had the good sense to change their post. That's exactly what Bjornulf would want if we didn't have the sense to delete before posting in the first place.

By responding to him we are just giving him more notice than need be, it wasn't an angry response from me, it wasn't something i wish i hadn't said, it was just a reply to Hairball, i actually was babbling on about Keith and bored myself with my own post and thought i'd bore others. The other deleted post was because Hairball replied to and quoted keithsman instead of georgie48. Hairball then apologized to me for the mistake, i hadn't brought up the subject nor did i respond to it in a negative way.

Thanks for your support and encouraging words Hairball, Rocky, Rip This and Palace Revolution, i just want this matter to drop now, i'm trying to have a break from here and keep feeling the need to put things straight.

Ok i'm really off this time lol, have a great Christmas guys smileys with beer

Date: December 22, 2018 14:53

Rockman

Haha...yeah Rockman, that was my first reaction too. Its actually two of them. Its like 'guess who's coming for dinner?"

And after that I went for Keith's purple pants; now he's raiding Theo's closet.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: December 24, 2018 13:29

georgie48
Doxa
Witness

However, Doxa, are you not on this occasion presenting too much of a one factor explanation of this band's development through major, medium and minor peaks and relative and sometimes absolute slumps, that is, with a focus on Keith's part of it. From your exposition it is as if, were it not for Keith's drug use, he would have contributed to creativity without any stops. And somehow you have, again on this occasion, abstracted from characterisic points of their development. Especially from what one may call their artistic turn that THEIR SATANIC MAJESTYS REQUEST paved the way for. Also, on the other hand, from the exhaustion that GOATS HEAD SOUP in its lethargy displays from musical innovation during the preceding years, for instance in one of Keith's best Keith sung songs," Coming Down Again". Later on, past their artistic period, there was still music made that instead of 'artistic, may be described as deeply inspirational. I am referring to the Pathe Marconi albums, of which Keith has his share. And when both Keith and Mick after that time period, influenced by their disagreements on material, the two of them do not write quite as good songs as in the past, one ought to be aware that the more reserved reception to their albums from their conservative buying public has contributed to take away incentives to be more active in music making.

In other words, Keith's use of drugs and alcohol has had its impact, I don't object, but in a richer context, which I have only alluded to. It is paradox for me to remind you, you know so very much more than me about these subjects. But you seem almost to have been intoxicated (!) by the perspective you chose.

Well, I think the whole story of the (downhill of) creativity of the Stones in general and Keith in particular is much richer and complicated than I described above. Of course. What I did was to just emphasize one factor, and I really don't have any clue if anything I said holds court (or to what extent). It was just one consistent and coherent way (or attempt to that) to explain certain phenomenons we have wittnessed along the years. It was controversial for sure because for once I tried look the case without typical non-natural heroism involved in discussing the topic of Keith and drugs. Just a human, raw and naked perspective (without any glamour and myths) reflecting what drugs and booze does for one's behavior in the long run.

But like I said that's not the way I generally like seeing the Stones. For example, I much rather like to see Mick Jagger not wanting to co-work with Keith because Mick doesn't find Keith 'inspiring' enough (or for some other 'pure' artistic reasons) but not because of Keith's unbearable drunken behavior. The latter just sounds way too harsh, easy and 'naturalistic' explanation. Nor I don't like to see Keith or the Stones losing their true muse and focus after EXILE due to their heavy drugs use. I rather like to see them just running out of fresh ideas, them of completing everything they know and can by EXILE, and thereby having a 'natural' artistic downhill (or, if one likes, just getting old in basically young man's game). Or like with Keith, him by then having gotten about any sensible new idea from the open tuning that was somehow within the reach of his curious mind. Him just running out of bullets. Not that of him shooting most of his creative cells in his brains out. But I am afraid that that of trying to tell everything in pure artistic terms isn't satisfactory enough, and that one needs certain causal, non-musical stories to complete the picture.

I actually hate using the drug card in explaining anything in music, but sometimes I need to admit that it might have a real explanatory role in trying to understand their doings. Both positively and negatively. My story above stemmed out of that. But I hope anyone sees the hypothetical and over-simplifying (and, of course, rhetorical) character my story has. It wasn't written to be taken literally, but just to open up one possible perspective to consider.

- Doxa

Doxa and Witness, I read your discussions with real interest. To some extend there is a lot of truth in them, but, guessing you are both closer to my age than to "youngsters", I like to add an aspect that has nothing to do with drugs. It's the process of aging. How few youngsters from the sixties and on have been creating inspirational music decades later? The process of aging includes "building up" experience. Experience as such is already a thread to spontaneity. In fact experience of "elder" may be useful for "youngsters", but for the "elder" it often becomes a filter that takes away spontaneity. Off course, being surrounded by all those people who look upon you as being "gods" doesn't help either.
Intense contact with "youngsters" is one way of taking away that filter. And it then can result in the return of some of that "ancient" spontaneity ... temporarily. You can see that happen a lot in the music world. And it works both ways! I've never been disappointed in new Stones material over the decades (okay, there is always the odd song) and I look forward to their new album with confidence.
Maybe that other great band, U2, will find new inspiration that way, because ...

A late response. For long I did not know how to answer. ( I can't quote from this and your following post by use of a mobile.)

My impression, georgie48, is that you rather call "aging" what may most of all be something different. I think of belonging to different musical generations. During some years one musical generation was soon followed by another, each defined by their new musical expression and style. In some cases the same bands were able to take on such new expressions. Not only by reforming themselves, but either by getting their fanbase to accept the changed styles, or by renewing their fanbase. Or both. However, at certain turns the necessary changes were to deep to cross in one way or the other. Maybe that really was when a new musical generation proper starts.

At that point many bands remain in their original styles and quite of these again gradually disappear or at least fall behind. But a few bands may be inspired by ideas of new musical generations that they themselves do not belong to. They may thereby receive impulses that make them able to develop within their own horizons, even if the band is outside the centre of the defining contemporary musical scenes. The band from earlier generations and their fanbase may be able to stay survivors.

In that context to draw on cooperation with musicians from outside may give vital injections as you held forth, georgie48.

A quite early example of that, may have been Sugar Blue. Much older than I thought, looking him up. Apparently born in 1949. Still functionning to the Stones in such a way.

This perspective I think has less to do with biological aging as such.

Date: December 24, 2018 16:41

Witness
georgie48
Doxa
Witness

However, Doxa, are you not on this occasion presenting too much of a one factor explanation of this band's development through major, medium and minor peaks and relative and sometimes absolute slumps, that is, with a focus on Keith's part of it. From your exposition it is as if, were it not for Keith's drug use, he would have contributed to creativity without any stops. And somehow you have, again on this occasion, abstracted from characterisic points of their development. Especially from what one may call their artistic turn that THEIR SATANIC MAJESTYS REQUEST paved the way for. Also, on the other hand, from the exhaustion that GOATS HEAD SOUP in its lethargy displays from musical innovation during the preceding years, for instance in one of Keith's best Keith sung songs," Coming Down Again". Later on, past their artistic period, there was still music made that instead of 'artistic, may be described as deeply inspirational. I am referring to the Pathe Marconi albums, of which Keith has his share. And when both Keith and Mick after that time period, influenced by their disagreements on material, the two of them do not write quite as good songs as in the past, one ought to be aware that the more reserved reception to their albums from their conservative buying public has contributed to take away incentives to be more active in music making.

In other words, Keith's use of drugs and alcohol has had its impact, I don't object, but in a richer context, which I have only alluded to. It is paradox for me to remind you, you know so very much more than me about these subjects. But you seem almost to have been intoxicated (!) by the perspective you chose.

Well, I think the whole story of the (downhill of) creativity of the Stones in general and Keith in particular is much richer and complicated than I described above. Of course. What I did was to just emphasize one factor, and I really don't have any clue if anything I said holds court (or to what extent). It was just one consistent and coherent way (or attempt to that) to explain certain phenomenons we have wittnessed along the years. It was controversial for sure because for once I tried look the case without typical non-natural heroism involved in discussing the topic of Keith and drugs. Just a human, raw and naked perspective (without any glamour and myths) reflecting what drugs and booze does for one's behavior in the long run.

But like I said that's not the way I generally like seeing the Stones. For example, I much rather like to see Mick Jagger not wanting to co-work with Keith because Mick doesn't find Keith 'inspiring' enough (or for some other 'pure' artistic reasons) but not because of Keith's unbearable drunken behavior. The latter just sounds way too harsh, easy and 'naturalistic' explanation. Nor I don't like to see Keith or the Stones losing their true muse and focus after EXILE due to their heavy drugs use. I rather like to see them just running out of fresh ideas, them of completing everything they know and can by EXILE, and thereby having a 'natural' artistic downhill (or, if one likes, just getting old in basically young man's game). Or like with Keith, him by then having gotten about any sensible new idea from the open tuning that was somehow within the reach of his curious mind. Him just running out of bullets. Not that of him shooting most of his creative cells in his brains out. But I am afraid that that of trying to tell everything in pure artistic terms isn't satisfactory enough, and that one needs certain causal, non-musical stories to complete the picture.

I actually hate using the drug card in explaining anything in music, but sometimes I need to admit that it might have a real explanatory role in trying to understand their doings. Both positively and negatively. My story above stemmed out of that. But I hope anyone sees the hypothetical and over-simplifying (and, of course, rhetorical) character my story has. It wasn't written to be taken literally, but just to open up one possible perspective to consider.

- Doxa

Doxa and Witness, I read your discussions with real interest. To some extend there is a lot of truth in them, but, guessing you are both closer to my age than to "youngsters", I like to add an aspect that has nothing to do with drugs. It's the process of aging. How few youngsters from the sixties and on have been creating inspirational music decades later? The process of aging includes "building up" experience. Experience as such is already a thread to spontaneity. In fact experience of "elder" may be useful for "youngsters", but for the "elder" it often becomes a filter that takes away spontaneity. Off course, being surrounded by all those people who look upon you as being "gods" doesn't help either.
Intense contact with "youngsters" is one way of taking away that filter. And it then can result in the return of some of that "ancient" spontaneity ... temporarily. You can see that happen a lot in the music world. And it works both ways! I've never been disappointed in new Stones material over the decades (okay, there is always the odd song) and I look forward to their new album with confidence.
Maybe that other great band, U2, will find new inspiration that way, because ...

A late response. For long I did not know how to answer. ( I can't quote from this and your following post by use of a mobile.)

My impression, georgie48, is that you rather call "aging" what may most of all be something different. I think of belonging to different musical generations. During some years one musical generation was soon followed by another, each defined by their new musical expression and style. In some cases the same bands were able to take on such new expressions. Not only by reforming themselves, but either by getting their fanbase to accept the changed styles, or by renewing their fanbase. Or both. However, at certain turns the necessary changes were to deep to cross in one way or the other. Maybe that really was when a new musical generation proper starts.

At that point many bands remain in their original styles and quite of these again gradually disappear or at least fall behind. But a few bands may be inspired by ideas of new musical generations that they themselves do not belong to. They may thereby receive impulses that make them able to develop within their own horizons, even if the band is outside the centre of the defining contemporary musical scenes. The band from earlier generations and their fanbase may be able to stay survivors.

In that context to draw on cooperation with musicians from outside may give vital injections as you held forth, georgie48.

A quite early example of that, may have been Sugar Blue. Much older than I thought, looking him up. Apparently born in 1949. Still functionning to the Stones in such a way.

Hi Witness,
I am in line with you about both young musicians finding their own ways (but like almost everybody in life there is a link with the past=older misicians or whatever; I think f.i. the whole rap movement isn't new at all, because I heard (and saw old films) of pre-WW2 rappers) as well as aging people/musicians who can look both back in time (Stones f.i.looking at/listening to their blues heros) and forward in time (finding inspiration from younger people, like I mentioned in my earlier mail. Not looking at all to me means "fading away" and that (among other reasons like fights, death, etc) caused so many bands (more than individual artists) to disappear. I think that the latter has a lot to do with biological aging. But surprises are always there ... Phil Collins out of retirement ?!?

Date: December 24, 2018 17:39

georgie48
Witness
georgie48
Doxa
Witness

- Doxa

Hi Witness,
I am in line with you about both young musicians finding their own ways (but like almost everybody in life there is a link with the past=older misicians or whatever; I think f.i. the whole rap movement isn't new at all, because I heard (and saw old films) of pre-WW2 rappers) as well as aging people/musicians who can look both back in time (Stones f.i.looking at/listening to their blues heros) and forward in time (finding inspiration from younger people, like I mentioned in my earlier mail. Not looking at all to me means "fading away" and that (among other reasons like fights, death, etc) caused so many bands (more than individual artists) to disappear. I think that the latter has a lot to do with biological aging. But surprises are always there ... Phil Collins out of retirement ?!?

I really like what you say georgie, your opinions on aging in conjunction with the continued creation of art. Yes - it is a tough one because, hard won lessons and experience,and knowledge can in a way hinder you as you move along. While as a young artists you may fall flat on your face at times, through sheer exhuberance and energy, it is this very drive and youthful swagger, that propels so much great art. And the elders of that day will look upon it, and nod knowingly, and appreciate. Plus there is also a certain biological window (IMO) that stays open only for a finite amount of time, where you are invulnerable, sleepless, and just freakin brilliant. any artists better use it.
Because it gets trickier after that.
All one needs to do is look an ANY major artists's output that includes reviews or maybe is graded in stars. You see all the 5 stars in a big block, and as time goes on it fizzles.
But, and I of this I am totally convinced, this can be overcome. It takes work though. And many big artists just get a little lazy, or complacent (like you say - people and press around you calling you a God). Neil Young, McCartney, Nick Cave, Dylan (sometimes) and Sprinsteen (up until recently) I think work at staying relevant, from an artistic POV. Other people try and fall flat - U2. And then others just don't care.

Date: December 24, 2018 18:02

Your examples in that earlier second post of yours, georgie48, seem to have less to do with biological aging than the impact of musical generations. Really!

georgie48
Hairball
keithsman
Hairball
"I'm the Boss" - thumbs up

Welcome back keithsman - been a long time, but it seems like only yesterday!winking smiley

georgie48
Intense contact with "youngsters" is one way of taking away that filter. And it then can result in the return of some of that "ancient" spontaneity ... temporarily.

How do you think this applies to Mick? He has an intense interest with "youngsters" - not only musicians, but girlfriends too.
As for the music aspect, do you think his interest and intense contact with youngsters has helped with the music he creates? Whether solo or with the Stones?
Surely it gives him alot of vigor to go out to clubs and stay up to date with the latest trends, but when he tries to channel that youthful vibe musically- especially at his age now - doesn't seem to come off very well imo.

Sorry Hairball but the quote you have from Keithsman isn't my quote, not a quote from Keithsmanconfused smiley

Oops sorry keithsman - my mistake - fixed it.
But now that you're here, wondering what you're thoughts are on this?

And it's always nice to hear from georgie48 - maybe he can chime in as well!
Mick and the Fountain of Youth...might be a good name for his new band if the Stones ever call it quits.

Hi Hairball,
Yeah, Mick. Well, for one thing I think "Miss You" could be an example of Mick "going young". How about "Anybody seen my baby"? His "Super Heavy" project was quite interesting too. At least he tries out some unexplored musical areas with the help of "youngsters". So far the impact on "his" Stones music is not spectacular, but I think he tries to find ways to do so. And somehow (occasional Instagram input) I get the feeling his new life with the ballet dancer may have some influence on the forthcoming new Stones album. But it may be wishful thinking from my part grinning smiley
I always thought that his "Hard Woman" should have been tackled by Keith and the other Stones. Some modifications here and there and it could have been another "Angie". Having said that, I personally prefer the rougher Stones.
Marry Christmas, everybody!smileys with beer

And when you now, georgie48, write about pre-WW III rapping, I don't know, but wonder if you refer to "toasting" as part of reggae. Such as we notice in the second part of "Hot Stuff".

By the way, I myself did not miss the band during my possibly favourite Mick solo song "Hard Woman" (a Jagger Richards song). However, during WANDERING SPIRIT I paradoxially did.

[I don't want to say anything about Phil Collins, never a favorite of mine.].

Date: December 24, 2018 20:25

Hi Witness,
I'm absolutely no expert, but to me rap music (some don't call it music) is sort of talking instead of singing on (a) tune(s) and/or and/or (a) rhythm(s).
I listened to it a fair bit, because my son has CDs from bands like Cyprus Hill, Woo Tang Clan, etc., etc. Not always easy to swallow for an oldy like me. But I have to admit that I like some of it.
Mick does a bit of both (singing and talking) in "Cops and Robbers".
And with pre-WW2 (not III, which I hope never comes winking smiley) I mean 1920s/1930s when essentially black musicians made rap music (mostly connected with Blues). For sure they must have passed it over to some of their grand-grand children.
Already one can see changing approaches within the area of rap music. Young rappers "learning" from older ones and adding their own flavor to it.
What would we be without music?smileys with beer

Date: December 24, 2018 22:00

I have to admit, georgie48, that I misread you as to WWIII. Here on lORR it is a jargon used by some posters for the conflict between Mick and Keith. In my misreading I guessed that you alluded to that, but incorrect.

Your observations about some talking in, for instance, blues song genres and its possible likeness to rap may be valid. Still I wonder if rap is something distinctly different (and reserved for that more recent expression) , but this I don't know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-24 22:04 by Witness.

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: December 25, 2018 01:04

I went to Safeway store(USA) today and I saw on the library shelf severalSpecial Edition of rollingstone mag. with Keith on the cover,that a reprint. I also ear on Sirius/xm, played on regular rotation, the keith's interview with Theo. The brand is out in force for Christmas.

Rockandroll,
Mops

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1741
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home