Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Keith on cutting back on drinking: "I got fed up with it."
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 25, 2018 22:07

Isn't this thread about Keith giving up booze? What stupid planet is spinning here is hysterical.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: December 26, 2018 11:54

retired_dog
Hairball
harlem shuffle
So Keitsmen why do you Edit you,re post against Jagger? I saw the post last night,and i am shocked.You called Mick Jagger a phedofile pig.So why do you Edit IT?I think that,s you,re personal opinion,so why do you take IT off?

In defense of keithsman, and taking a stance against complete bullshit - WTF are you talking about?
No way, no how, and nowhere did keithsman say anything of the sort - I saw it all before he deleted it as it was a reply to my question.
Why you would want to twist it in anyway is beyond me, and maybe you should take a step back from spreading vicious lies.

Meanwhile, listening to the link of Weep No More posted by retired dog and trying to imagine if Mick could do as good of a job as that young lady in the video.
Something tells me that Keith - once a choirboy - could probably do it some justice, while Mick might not be able to capture the pure emotion.

Sure. We all know that if there's somebody in the Rolling Stones who can't sing -at least not with pure emotion- it is this Mick Jagger guy.

Mmm, you were clearly not present in Zirkus Krone in Munich in 2003. You should have heard and seen Mick singing "That's How Strong My Love Is". Puuuuure passion!

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: December 26, 2018 22:03

georgie48
retired_dog
Hairball
harlem shuffle
So Keitsmen why do you Edit you,re post against Jagger? I saw the post last night,and i am shocked.You called Mick Jagger a phedofile pig.So why do you Edit IT?I think that,s you,re personal opinion,so why do you take IT off?

In defense of keithsman, and taking a stance against complete bullshit - WTF are you talking about?
No way, no how, and nowhere did keithsman say anything of the sort - I saw it all before he deleted it as it was a reply to my question.
Why you would want to twist it in anyway is beyond me, and maybe you should take a step back from spreading vicious lies.

Meanwhile, listening to the link of Weep No More posted by retired dog and trying to imagine if Mick could do as good of a job as that young lady in the video.
Something tells me that Keith - once a choirboy - could probably do it some justice, while Mick might not be able to capture the pure emotion.

Sure. We all know that if there's somebody in the Rolling Stones who can't sing -at least not with pure emotion- it is this Mick Jagger guy.

Mmm, you were clearly not present in Zirkus Krone in Munich in 2003. You should have heard and seen Mick singing "That's How Strong My Love Is". Puuuuure passion!

My remark was pure irony! And, yes, I was in Zirkus Krone in 2003 and I remember Mick's vocal and general performance on "That's How Strong My Love Is" only too well. He was singing his heart out. It left everybody almost speechless!

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 26, 2018 22:13

GasLightStreet
Isn't this thread about Keith giving up booze? What stupid planet is spinning here is hysterical.

Giving up drinking. Just a wine every now an then. Strong ones like Vodka, whiskey is over

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: December 26, 2018 23:19

For most of us as we get older we can't physically function , especially when we are drunk, like we did when we were 20. Keith stopping the boozing is the smart and rational decision to take. Nobody wants to see 2019Keith wasted on stage. Nowadays I love my Keef straight and smiling. You love Keith!

Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 26, 2018 23:28

“was in Zirkus Krone in 2003 and I remember Mick's vocal and general performance on "That's How Strong My Love Is" only too well. He was singing his heart out. It left everybody almost speechless!”
(Quote from above)

[iorr.org]

But no live clip to weep/see for myself... is it coming out of a vault soon?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 26, 2018 23:39

THSMLI is on one of the discs on Four Flicks, 35 Love. A very good version I may say. But I think it's from Paris, not from München.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 26, 2018 23:43

For 35love, a Boxing Day gift:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 26, 2018 23:55

And here is the Four Flicks version, for anyone interested: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: December 27, 2018 00:05

Stoneage
THSMLI is on one of the discs on Four Flicks, 35 Love. A very good version I may say. But I think it's from Paris, not from München.

Greatest version of that love song, where else but in Paris, France; how rockmantic!

Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 27, 2018 01:22

Well thanks— I sure do know the 4 flicks and Paris official RS 2003 versions.
Rocky D. I was unable to get sound, sometimes that happens (yes, volume is up)
It’s all good.

Keith still on the wagon? Seems like years this threads been goin’ ,-)

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 27, 2018 03:56

Rocky Dijon
For 35love, a Boxing Day gift:

[www.youtube.com]

thx...love this version.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1520
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home