Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5455565758596061626364...LastNext
Current Page: 59 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 3, 2018 23:34

Bye Bye Johnny big love IHEART radio

Thank You.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 3, 2018 23:40

35love

Thank You.

First person I thought of when I saw the contest cool smiley
You should win this!

Date: December 3, 2018 23:56

MisterDDDD
35love

Thank You.

First person I thought of when I saw the contest cool smiley
You should win this!

Ha I’m fragile my friend just had 2 PIT 1 Ronnie Rose bowl in a cart
the ‘Save The Rainforest’ shirt goes in Pasadena/ probable cause to me
but I need to Get A Grip
Do I need to say, no, but name the time date and place
and I will exchange shirts with Mick in a heartbeat.
Meanwhile, listening to IHEART radio on their app I downloaded.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-04 00:07 by 35love.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 4, 2018 00:19

potus43
forsure
MKjan
potus43
forsure
rara
potus43
Like him or hate him Kid Rock does areas for under $50. He has a huge band etc and I imagine associated overhead costs

go ahead and watch Kid Rock then. I'm sure he's playing at MSG at some point, right..?

So long as he isn’t opening for the stones. He was so bad in Ohio State opening up for the stones. Some people seemed to dig him. Then he brought out “the guy who killed osama bin laden”. It was so cheesy

You're asking for it Potus, but on the other hand, I think u r a troll and furthermore, I think bv will delete both of these posts.

plexi

right! People who protect us by willing to give up their lives for us is "cheesy". Get a life

Kid Rock is terrible.

it has nothing to do with the guy that shot him that makes it tacky and out of place, it’s the act of trotting him out in the middle of his show, while he is wrapped in an American flag, singing some phones ass patriotic bullshit song, dragging us along to his right wing political bullshit agenda, and bringing that to a stones show that makes it pure cheese. I’ve got nothing against the serviceman. It’s kidrocks method and actions that made it beyond tacky.

Unlike the LEFT wing agenda most people have on this site?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 4, 2018 00:28

DeanGoodman
timbernardis
Does BV have any threads specifically for arranging meet ups/fan club gatherings in each city? He should, or one of us should do this for each show. I mean, something separate from the travel info for each city/show and specific to meet ups/gatherings. Stonesdoug on Shidoobee does this I think, not sure if it is a page on their website or just on their Facebook page, or both. Not sure exactly how they do it. Seems he has some specific way of doing this. Seems like there is a specific Web/FB page for it, or maybe one for each stop on the tour.

Whatever it is, it seems to work well as the Shidoobeean gatherings seem to be more frequent and regular than IORRian gatherings in the various cities on tours.

Someone may be able to shed more light on all of this.

plexi

He's been doing city-specific threads along these lines closer to show time, since the beginning of time.

Do u mean posts on each existing city thread that he puts up right after the tour is officially announced? Separate threads or just part of the existing city threads? I've not seen separate threads as such. Maybe they aren't necessary, but it sure seems the Shidoobeans have more going on party-wise than we do.

plexi

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: December 4, 2018 01:06

timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis
Does BV have any threads specifically for arranging meet ups/fan club gatherings in each city? He should, or one of us should do this for each show. I mean, something separate from the travel info for each city/show and specific to meet ups/gatherings. Stonesdoug on Shidoobee does this I think, not sure if it is a page on their website or just on their Facebook page, or both. Not sure exactly how they do it. Seems he has some specific way of doing this. Seems like there is a specific Web/FB page for it, or maybe one for each stop on the tour.

Whatever it is, it seems to work well as the Shidoobeean gatherings seem to be more frequent and regular than IORRian gatherings in the various cities on tours.

plexi

He's been doing city-specific threads along these lines closer to show time, since the beginning of time.

Do u mean posts on each existing city thread that he puts up right after the tour is officially announced? Separate threads or just part of the existing city threads? I've not seen separate threads as such. Maybe they aren't necessary, but it sure seems the Shidoobeans have more going on party-wise than we do.

plexi

The Shidoobees seem to have the market cornered on this, the few iorr get-togethers I attended were busts, one had 4 people, and I brought them all in.

The exception is when the iorr band has a gig.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: December 4, 2018 02:32

BluzDude
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis

plexi

plexi

The Shidoobees seem to have the market cornered on this, the few iorr get-togethers I attended were busts, one had 4 people, and I brought them all in.

Maybe instead of always making pubs the place to party ie. drink beer, some of us would rather meet for the sharing of the peace pipe!!

Date: December 4, 2018 02:37

Ha where it’s legal. Speaking of doing the right thing, my son’s university tuition just sobered me up quick
No more ticket cart trolling for me
Thanks for heads up on the contests.

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: December 4, 2018 02:41

BluzDude
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis

plexi

plexi

That's cool! ll be there

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 4, 2018 02:56

potus43
That's cool! ll be there

Great!
There's a cool place right by MSG called "Stout".

Thats the spot for pre-show NYC. See you there!!
It's a lock that this will be the place.. cool smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 4, 2018 04:48

DREAMTIME
BluzDude
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis

plexi

plexi

Maybe instead of always making pubs the place to party ie. drink beer, some of us would rather meet for the sharing of the peace pipe!!

These shows are all at football stadiums and have tailgating. Finding a spot in a lot near the stadium where people can park would be the best approach imho. The odds of me going to a bar/pub before a show to meet people is about as likely as a Stones, Beatles, Jimi Hendrix triple bill happening. A tailgate party a few hours before doors open could be fun. With gps links easy to find.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 4, 2018 05:50

daspyknows
DREAMTIME
BluzDude
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis

plexi

plexi

These shows are all at football stadiums and have tailgating. Finding a spot in a lot near the stadium where people can park would be the best approach imho. The odds of me going to a bar/pub before a show to meet people is about as likely as a Stones, Beatles, Jimi Hendrix triple bill happening. A tailgate party a few hours before doors open could be fun. With gps links easy to find.

Agree. Back in the old shiddobee days when I used to post there, when I first signed up at the beginning of the Licks tour, they had a tailgate party at Anaheim stadium that was fantastic. Went to several others as well - including quite a few arena and club pre-show gatherings at pubs and bars around the world. I think the last one I went to was Vegas '13 , but still good friends with many of the old crew, some of who post here. And still have a couple of the old custom t-shirts - they certainly go all out! Speaking of which, might be time for bv to do another run of those classic IORR t-shirts made during ABB I think it was...probably more work than he wants or needs, but there would be many appreciative fans! Hint! smiling smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 4, 2018 05:54

Hairball
daspyknows
DREAMTIME
BluzDude
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis

plexi

plexi

Agree. Back in the old shiddobee days when I used to post there, when I first signed up at the beginning of the Licks tour, they had a tailgate party at Anaheim stadium that was fantastic. Went to several others as well - including quite a few arena and club pre-show gatherings at pubs and bars around the world. I think the last one I went to was Vegas '13 , but still good friends with many of the old crew, some of who post here. And still have a couple of the old custom t-shirts - they certainly go all out! Speaking of which, might be time for bv to do another run of those classic IORR t-shirts made during ABB I think it was...probably more work than he wants or needs, but there would be many appreciative fans! Hint! smiling smiley

I saw a guy wearing one at the Prague show.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: December 4, 2018 06:31

Went to a shedobbee party in Vegas them people know how to party it was great.

Date: December 4, 2018 06:40

ohmercy61
Went to a shedobbee party in Vegas them people know how to party it was great.

Yes, and especially in Dublin also....with lots of help from the Argentinians!smileys with beer

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: December 4, 2018 06:48

I will be looking forward to shedobbee partys in Seattle and Foxborough in 2019.

Date: December 4, 2018 07:12

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
DREAMTIME
BluzDude
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis

plexi

plexi

I saw a guy wearing one at the Prague show.

Shidoobee or IORR shirt? Maybe both, as those shirts tend to get around!
As for me, I've never worn either at a Stones show, but keep them as mementos.

Also, I was just reminded by a friend that the last shidoobee preparty I attended was during Zip Code tour for the San Diego opener.
Partied with people who post on shidoobee and here in a crowded bar right near the stadium - before and after the show!
How could I forget Matt Lee dressed in a wildly colored outfit?!!! Good times, and looking forward to more. thumbs up

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: December 4, 2018 08:11

Partied with Matt and then Shidobee on a boat on the Thames last summer in London. It was all good fun. But on show day I'm in line for the front rail of the Pit - lol!!! Run Sparkly Top run!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: December 4, 2018 08:13

Still have my IORR T-shirt and the sweatshirt which I wore a few days ago smiling smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: December 4, 2018 09:24

Ticketmaster has now had enough of me and says that if I want to (finally) buy anything, I'll have to do it on a different device. tongue sticking out smiley

Any more Rumored Shows?
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 20:23

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

are there any other rumors swirling out there?

2nd show in Foxboro? I know that was a rumor for about 10 minutes.

Re: Any more Rumored Shows?
Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: November 30, 2018 20:26

16 or so shows seems to be a max. Not sure if its an insurance thing....may be more flexible, if the demand for tickets (and profit) is there!!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 30, 2018 20:57

stickyfingers101
Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

are there any other rumors swirling out there?

2nd show in Foxboro? I know that was a rumor for about 10 minutes.

there's no gap in the tour schedule (expect the one between Pasadena and Santa Clara and that's the typical mid tour break)– see: [iorr.org]

thus the only option for adding more shows is either before Miami or after Chicago II

Date: December 3, 2018 23:31

Vegas

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: December 3, 2018 23:43

potus43
Vegas

MSG ?

Date: December 3, 2018 23:57

I've heard vague rumours of a 2nd show from a friend who heard it from a friend, but the message was so vague by the time it got it me not even a city was mentioned!
If any, my guess would be Pasadena.

Date: December 4, 2018 00:40

shortfatfanny
potus43
Vegas

MSG ?

HAHAAHAHHA LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Date: December 4, 2018 00:52

Hairball
I've heard vague rumours of a 2nd show from a friend who heard it from a friend, but the message was so vague by the time it got it me not even a city was mentioned!
If any, my guess would be Pasadena.

If you look at the tour schedule (Minimum every 4 days), there would need to be at least one more day between the Rose Bowl show and the Santa Clara show for the possibility of a second RB show, also they usually take 6 or 7 days off in the middle of these recent tours.....just saying....

Posted by: nick ()
Date: December 4, 2018 00:54

potus43
shortfatfanny
potus43
Vegas

MSG ?

HAHAAHAHHA LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude that's gonna follow you forever.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: December 4, 2018 01:01

But it’s their home......! LOLOL

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5455565758596061626364...LastNext
Current Page: 59 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1730
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home