Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 23, 2018 09:48

Jeter1984
Sorry if this has been posted.

Looks like 5 different VIP packages

First 25 rows on the floor, first 10 rows, first 5 rows, first row and Pit.

All the usual stuff included, travel kit, tour poster, lithograph, lanyard

I'm a bit out of the loop--where is this info? I just looked at Ticketmaster for info regarding the two shows I'm interested in, and all that's there so far is a seating plan for one of them. Where should I be looking?

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 23, 2018 17:44

Aquamarine
Jeter1984
Sorry if this has been posted.

Looks like 5 different VIP packages

First 25 rows on the floor, first 10 rows, first 5 rows, first row and Pit.

All the usual stuff included, travel kit, tour poster, lithograph, lanyard

I'm a bit out of the loop--where is this info? I just looked at Ticketmaster for info regarding the two shows I'm interested in, and all that's there so far is a seating plan for one of them. Where should I be looking?

Yes info please - how did you find this list of VIP stuff?

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: November 23, 2018 18:54

When you go to Stub Hub and click on Rolling Stones VIP Packages, the various VIP packages are listed with descriptive names such as the "Start Me Up Pit Package"at $2,850 up to the "No Filter Front Row VIP Package" at $3,325. Those are Stub Hub prices. Click on the package and you get more info.

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: November 23, 2018 18:57

Stub Hub has stadium maps but they don't look accurate. For example, the map does not indicate where the stage is on the Levi's Stadium map.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:09

Info for Stub Hub's $3325 VIP package:

[www.stubhub.com]

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:21

bye bye johnny
Info for Stub Hub's $3325 VIP package:

[www.stubhub.com]

Wow! What a bargain. Does this include airfare, hotel, meals, and transportation to the show?

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:26

If Charlie's drum kit is sitting at the back of the football End Zone, that $3,325 Front Row VIP seat would be on about the 35 yard line -- almost 50 yards from Mr Watts. The others will be a few yards closer, but you'll have to wait until they run by you on their way out to the end of the runway if you want a closer view.

If you want to get any closer than those "Front Row" seats that are 120-150 feet away, you have to take your chances in the Pit. Keep in mind that we're all a little older now, and to get a good view of the stage from the Pit, we'd be competing against a number of very drunk young men. Everybody will be fighting to get as close as they can. Brittle old bones versus alcohol-crazed fans. What could go wrong?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:28

Yeah.quite cheap.wtf.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-23 19:28 by corriecas.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:41

Other then piece of mind of having locked in good tickets, those VIP packages are a total scam. When I did it for Sad Diego the poster wasn't even the real gig poster they were selling (which was really cool)- It was a black generic background that I think mentioned San Diego. Never again.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:42

Besides on line sales can you call your order in to Ticketmaster? I know some people dont like doing it on line

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-23 19:43 by babyblue.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:47

Yeah, you can still pick up the phone and buy tickets through a TM representative. Some people think you can pull better tickets that way as long as you're on the phone w someone when tickets go on sale

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 23, 2018 19:50

Vivid seats has the seating plans out pit tickets in the 2400.00 2500.00 range people who pay that are fools ..let the price come down they will .its like buying an over priced stock let the market correct itself it will.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:01

Nobody is a fool for paying for something they want. That said, I would wait too.

Here's the question I have about the Pit:

The tongue pit for 50 and Counting was great. Not overcrowded, and being an arena concept, the views and proximity were great. For Zip Code, they had floor seating right to the stage which was also good.

How was pit for No Filter Europe? Bigger, higher stage being in the stadiums. I've heard mixed reviews, can you share your experiences?

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:15

and the GREED continues

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:17

Jeter1984
Nobody is a fool for paying for something they want. That said, I would wait too.

Here's the question I have about the Pit:

The tongue pit for 50 and Counting was great. Not overcrowded, and being an arena concept, the views and proximity were great. For Zip Code, they had floor seating right to the stage which was also good.

How was pit for No Filter Europe? Bigger, higher stage being in the stadiums. I've heard mixed reviews, can you share your experiences?

The pit (for No Filter 2 UK) was good.. (of course!)
But I will say, I enjoyed being at the front of the Golden Circle (standing) better. For starters, you could see the whole stage and more importantly the phenomenal screens, as well as the sound being better from there.
Additionally, the "T" stage (which they won't have here) was about a foot lower than the regular stage (catwalk sloped downwards) making it an even better up close experience than the pit when they ventured out to it.

This tour, with no "T" stage and with seats as opposed to a standing GC, I think the best place to experience it all will still be at the end of the catwalk.
That said, there is no beating the excitement and overall experience of the pit.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:17

At Barclay's 50 & Counting Pit stayed at around $1000 up to show time. No real drops on the secondary market. Face at Met Life will probably be close to that.

Date: November 23, 2018 20:23

I don't think Barclay's is a good example.

Arena show, special guests, 50th anniversary, was the highest grossing show on that tour.

My guess is that many of the Pit tickets that are not sold as VIPs will be moved to the secondary market and sold for $700-$1000, which is a reasonable price.

I can't remember what I paid for Milwaukee, Summerfest, but that was the best venue for ZipCode because it was small. I think it was $2500 or something, for 2nd row right on the catwalk. Similar to Barclay's in that it was a show a lot of fans wanted to be at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-23 20:27 by Jeter1984.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:30

Jeter1984

Arena show, special guests, 50th anniversary, was the highest grossing show on that tour.

My guess is that many of the Pit tickets that are not sold as VIPs will be moved to the secondary market and sold for $700-$1000, which is a reasonable price.

I can't remember what I paid for Milwaukee, Summerfest, but that was the best venue for ZipCode because it was small. I think it was $2500 or something, for 2nd row right on the catwalk. Similar to Barclay's in that it was a show a lot of fans wanted to be at.

I was at Barclay's and was crushed when neither Taylor or Wyman showed up. Wasn't crazy about "Gimme Shelter" either. They are definitely much tighter now.

Posted by: VicJagger ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:38

What’s it like in the pits? Is it totally first come, first serve in terms of where you get to stand and does it become competitive with pushing, shoving and elbows as people try to jockey for better position? Does your height play a major role in the experience?

Thanks
Vic

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:53

Print screen from a video posted by Stufish on FB

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: November 23, 2018 20:54

Jeter1984

Sounds about right. 500 quid mark in uk last year face value = 650 dollars or so

Date: November 23, 2018 20:57

That would be a much better stage!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 23, 2018 21:41

Jeter1984
That would be a much better stage!

Yes....this is getting better by the day! thumbs up

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 23, 2018 22:24

That looks like the original stage design that was shown on early floor plans in 2017. Once the sale started the split pit and T stage was revealed.

Dave

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 23, 2018 23:44

Gaetzi
Yeah, you can still pick up the phone and buy tickets through a TM representative. Some people think you can pull better tickets that way as long as you're on the phone w someone when tickets go on sale[/quo

te]

Thanks

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: November 23, 2018 23:55

straycatuk
That looks like the original stage design that was shown on early floor plans in 2017. Once the sale started the split pit and T stage was revealed.

Dave

Agreed. I think the screenshot posted was one of the original 'concepts'.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: November 23, 2018 23:57

Cristiano Radtke
Print screen from a video posted by Stufish on FB

I think this is one of the original 'concepts' for the No Filter stage.

There are seating charts up on ticketmaster which all show the same layout for the upcoming U.S tour with two pits and with seats directly behind.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 24, 2018 00:18

VicJagger
What’s it like in the pits? Is it totally first come, first serve in terms of where you get to stand and does it become competitive with pushing, shoving and elbows as people try to jockey for better position? Does your height play a major role in the experience?

Thanks
Vic

Yes to all the above.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 24, 2018 00:37

5stringTele
If Charlie's drum kit is sitting at the back of the football End Zone, that $3,325 Front Row VIP seat would be on about the 35 yard line -- almost 50 yards from Mr Watts. The others will be a few yards closer, but you'll have to wait until they run by you on their way out to the end of the runway if you want a closer view.

If you want to get any closer than those "Front Row" seats that are 120-150 feet away, you have to take your chances in the Pit. Keep in mind that we're all a little older now, and to get a good view of the stage from the Pit, we'd be competing against a number of very drunk young men. Everybody will be fighting to get as close as they can. Brittle old bones versus alcohol-crazed fans. What could go wrong?

Ha Ha Ha it’s not young men in the PIT! Sorry guys grinning smiley
I nearly tangled w/ a 4’11 woman in Twick

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 24, 2018 00:42

Sorry, simple clarification:
So these ‘front row seats’ THEN the PIT’s behind??

*I think I see. They are seats behind the PITS.
Dropped into the dungeon PIT for $$$$$$$$
You can see why people don’t like to be shoved about for their $2,000 each footprint space tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-24 00:48 by 35love.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home