Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Keith in NYC, October 24
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 26, 2018 05:04

Rats, I hope that was funny, keefriff99!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 26, 2018 05:42

Rocky Dijon
Hairball
Afraid to laugh as I met get chastised again.

Troublemaker. If that was a chastisement, you'd have lash marks and a bill for services rendered.

I know it can read that way without hearing the person speak. I was just commenting, I wasn't trying to make you feel bad. You or anyone else can talk about Keith's urine as much as you like. I just reserve the right to be amused or slightly sickened by it, that's all.

No worries Rocky, I realize it's a touchy subject for some, hence the apologies in advance.
In hindsight, maybe I should have let someone else bring it up as they were sure to do just as they did in the tour thread.
But hey, it's water under the bridge, or something like that...

Still, hard not to laugh at Rockmans post. Maybe not for you, but I thought it was funny.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 26, 2018 05:46

I thought the whole exchange was funny, though I'm not sure if keefriff99 knew I was joking.

Date: October 26, 2018 14:09

It's the shadow from the jacket. But man did it look like that for a minute. haha...only Keith. I think that would have cemented his legend once again. Taken it to another level. Completely nonchalant; saluting on the red carpet.
You know, this is the first time ever that I see some age on Patti.

PS speaking of not drinking. Does anyone remember the clip of Ronnie back in the day when he was still boozing it up, when he went on some talk show. He has like a big glass of wine in his hand when he comes out. And the host says something about having just stopped drinking. And Ronnie pauses, gives it a thought, and kind of goes "well good for ya..". Her gets a huge hand aND LAUGH, because nobody can deliver a line like that like Ron Wood.
Tried finding it but the Tube when you key in Ron Wood with anything following you still only get his talk show.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-26 14:20 by Palace Revolution 2000.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: October 26, 2018 14:39

dadrob
Keith has been seen with wine on instagram plenty of times since he took his xmas alcohol break.

I hope it is just the pants....clever style for incontinent folks...pre stained!

Patti looks great for what...60?? that is crazy.

If you are referring to the pic with Marianne Faithfull that was from the year before, i haven't seen any evidence of Keith drinking this year, he's on or he's off he can't do half measures, that's not the way it works for people like him.

Do you know what's in his glass, i don't think so, its easy to see and hear when Keith is drinking and he looks and sounds to be sober this year, good luck to him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-26 14:40 by keithsman.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 26, 2018 14:41

Rocky Dijon
Rats, I hope that was funny, keefriff99!
Lol no, i just quoted my own post accidentally.

Posted by: dadrob ()
Date: October 26, 2018 14:50

LOL some people know everything about people they have not met.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 26, 2018 15:02

Hairball
Very nice, thanks bye bye johnny.
But wait... as I was scrolling down checking out Patti's stylish outfit, something distracted me...
Apologies if a rude observation, but did Keith pee-pee himself again?
Interesting shoes he's wearing, and he looks quite happy!

As others said before. It's merely the shadow thrown by his jacket. Very obvious.

For the rest, he's got a new pair of shoes, pretty colourful at least.

My dominating impression of this picture is simply that Patti does him good.

Good to be back on topic.

Date: October 26, 2018 15:05

keithsman
dadrob
Keith has been seen with wine on instagram plenty of times since he took his xmas alcohol break.

I hope it is just the pants....clever style for incontinent folks...pre stained!

If you are referring to the pic with Marianne Faithfull that was from the year before, i haven't seen any evidence of Keith drinking this year, he's on or he's off he can't do half measures, that's not the way it works for people like him.

Do you know what's in his glass, i don't think so, its easy to see and hear when Keith is drinking and he looks and sounds to be sober this year, good luck to him.

When we see the red cup, we know his back on. Haven't seen that cup in a while smiling smiley

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: October 26, 2018 15:14

keefriff99
Honestly, the more I look at the photo, the more I'm convinced it's just a shadow of his shirt too.

If it was a shadow, it should be visible on the jacket too. Ok he is 75 now but there is some ways to avoid that. Kind of thin diaper if he really needs it sometimes.
But perhaps there is a different reason.

Another picture

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 26, 2018 15:52

Wonder when this thread will vanish in the haze.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 26, 2018 15:58

This topic reminds me of the past:

Back in the day, late 70s, when we were taking road trips to concerts and sporting events and someone had to urinate, we would pull over the car and have the person act like he was changing or checking a tire. Worked every time. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-26 16:04 by Chris Fountain.

Date: October 26, 2018 16:15

DandelionPowderman
keithsman
dadrob

When we see the red cup, we know his back on. Haven't seen that cup in a while smiling smiley

Haha so true DP, another obvious sign is the way he tackles the solos on SFTD winking smiley

Date: October 26, 2018 16:26

keithsman
dadrob

I understand what you're saying keithman, and I am just going on gut feeling myself, but I think Keith could drink socially. I got to be honest: I havent paid much attention to his drinking or not, but it doers seem like he is not drinking booze at all. It might just be for reasons other than If I take a drop I won't be able to stop"

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: October 26, 2018 16:44

Don't suppose it occurred to anyone that Keith has a wicked sense of humor and that he's laughing at everyone who thinks those pants have anything to do with drinking....

The joke is on you!

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: October 26, 2018 18:28

Doesn't look like a shadow to me, especially if you look at the shadow of his hand.

So he pissed his pants, big @#$%& deal! He's earned the right to do whatever he wants!

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 26, 2018 18:40

OMG shut up already
Denim is different colored
I’m a heterosexual female who really likes the RS men and I don’t look there!
Have some respect
or is this the yin with the yang

How often is he playing guitar? Does he practice every day?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 26, 2018 18:45

smileys with beer

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 26, 2018 18:51

Problem Solved! Let's move on!!!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 26, 2018 18:57

35love
OMG shut up already
Have some respect

Why dont you look There? Are you never attracted to other men?
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-26 19:07 by corriecas.

Date: October 26, 2018 19:21

corriecas
35love
OMG shut up already
Have some respect

Why dont you look There? Are you never attracted to other men?
Jeroen

grinning smiley. Have you not seen my numerous embarrassing posts about Mick Jagger?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 26, 2018 19:26

Like Mick is a stud???
Jeroen

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: October 26, 2018 20:44

Rocky Dijon
I know it's been determined there are now something like 142 genders, but what type is it when you stare at an old man's crotch trying to determine whether he wet himself?

Peemale.

Date: October 26, 2018 20:52

Keith will now be launching into his hits "Happee" and "Before they make me run" haha..sorry it was too good to pass up.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: October 26, 2018 21:28

His Majesty
Rocky Dijon
I know it's been determined there are now something like 142 genders, but what type is it when you stare at an old man's crotch trying to determine whether he wet himself?

Peemale.

grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 26, 2018 23:21

Peemale !!!!

…… hey that's a good one HM …. gotta remember that one …

ROCKMAN

Date: October 27, 2018 00:42

corriecas
Like Mick is a stud???
Jeroen

Are you serious? Yeah, he’s a fit sexy dude. I’m 51 years old. Married. That’s all I’m saying and only in case there is a language barrier.

You should fly in to NY for a show.
EDIT: or California

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-27 01:04 by 35love.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: October 27, 2018 01:05

Rockman
Peemale !!!!

…… hey that's a good one HM …. gotta remember that one …

Or a Pee-pee person just to be safe/ultra PC. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 27, 2018 01:19

Got to be alive and kicking
Glad to be alive and kicking
Glad to have a pot to piss in ………….

………………………..….. Pass The Wine (Sophia Loren) -- Jagger/Richards

ROCKMAN

Date: October 27, 2018 12:12

Palace Revolution 2000
keithsman
dadrob

I understand what you're saying keithman, and I am just going on gut feeling myself, but I think Keith could drink socially. I got to be honest: I havent paid much attention to his drinking or not, but it doers seem like he is not drinking booze at all. It might just be for reasons other than If I take a drop I won't be able to stop"

Palace Revaluation i respectively disagree, if Keith's drinking its going to lead to more drinking, and i definitely think he has stopped altogether this year.

Being a bit obsessed with Keith over the years , especially when i was younger and looked up to him more, i got sucked into the whole thing of Keith drinking a bottle of JD and making it cool thing. Trying to follow Keith in that way leads to a few realizations about the man, because if i drank a bottle of JD it was probably a lot faster than Keith would drink it and unlike cool Keith i would invariably end up on my ass.
Yeah Keith can control his drinking very well, he doesn't binge on it, he savors it, watch any interview , he just occasionally sips, but being a full on drinker Keith keeps it going whereas mere mortals like me become so hungover we have to back off from the stuff.
So i'm only guessing but Keith isn't a pig in his drinking, he's not greedy, i think he enjoys it, but i also think when he is in the drink he is in the drink, more so as he has got older, when he toured in the 90's and and early 2000's he could always get tight with some coke if he had to much to drink before show time, since the head injury he didn't have that coke to fall back on and as a result we could see a decline in Keith's playing, i think he realizes now if he is to continue to play and not be an embarrassment he has to be sober, and Keith bless him, he's doing it, he is finally straight and playing great again.
What i'm saying is Keith has always taken things to the limit, but just about manages keep it together, he was functional, he could get away with his drinking and drug taking, and that is like walking the high wire without a net night after night, truly the stuff of a magician.smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1807
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home