Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brian Jones question about Exhibitionism
Posted by: frtylicks ()
Date: March 2, 2018 17:46

I am planning on going to Nashville to see the Exhibitionism, I just wanted to know from those who have been are there any cool Brian Jones items that I would really enjoy. Thanks Chip

Re: Brian Jones question about Exhibitionism
Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 17:51

frtylicks
I am planning on going to Nashville to see the Exhibitionism, I just wanted to know from those who have been are there any cool Brian Jones items that I would really enjoy. Thanks Chip

I'll say this for Exhibitionism they did try and give Brian a fair showing. The les Paul gold top of Brian's that belongs to Bill is worth seeing!

Date: March 2, 2018 18:00

Thanks Rollin92, any clothes items or other interesting things? Im taking my 9 year old and Ive taught her how valuable Brian was to the Stones success.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 18:18

frtylicks
Thanks Rollin92, any clothes items or other interesting things? Im taking my 9 year old and Ive taught her how valuable Brian was to the Stones success.

Quite a few of his clothes. Although I will say whereas Brian and Bill have been given a fair crack, you wouldn't really know MT existed from it.

Date: March 2, 2018 19:11

Thank you very much Rollin92. This makes me happy, thanks again!!!

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: March 3, 2018 12:27

His Harmony Stratotone, Vox Bijou/electric dulcimer, a harmonica, some clothes, his Gibson Les Paul goldtop. smoking smiley

Date: March 3, 2018 17:28

Thank you His Majesty! Looking forward to teaching my little girl how important Brian was to The Stones, also I’m excited like a little kid also and I’m 52! Thanks again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 3113
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home