Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brian Jones question about Exhibitionism
Posted by: frtylicks ()
Date: March 2, 2018 17:46

I am planning on going to Nashville to see the Exhibitionism, I just wanted to know from those who have been are there any cool Brian Jones items that I would really enjoy. Thanks Chip

Re: Brian Jones question about Exhibitionism
Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 17:51

frtylicks
I am planning on going to Nashville to see the Exhibitionism, I just wanted to know from those who have been are there any cool Brian Jones items that I would really enjoy. Thanks Chip

I'll say this for Exhibitionism they did try and give Brian a fair showing. The les Paul gold top of Brian's that belongs to Bill is worth seeing!

Date: March 2, 2018 18:00

Thanks Rollin92, any clothes items or other interesting things? Im taking my 9 year old and Ive taught her how valuable Brian was to the Stones success.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 18:18

frtylicks
Thanks Rollin92, any clothes items or other interesting things? Im taking my 9 year old and Ive taught her how valuable Brian was to the Stones success.

Quite a few of his clothes. Although I will say whereas Brian and Bill have been given a fair crack, you wouldn't really know MT existed from it.

Date: March 2, 2018 19:11

Thank you very much Rollin92. This makes me happy, thanks again!!!

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: March 3, 2018 12:27

His Harmony Stratotone, Vox Bijou/electric dulcimer, a harmonica, some clothes, his Gibson Les Paul goldtop. smoking smiley

Date: March 3, 2018 17:28

Thank you His Majesty! Looking forward to teaching my little girl how important Brian was to The Stones, also I’m excited like a little kid also and I’m 52! Thanks again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1901
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home