Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: "They (Mick & Keith), will travel separately with their own entourages on tour and never visit each other’s dressing rooms."
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 4, 2018 04:12

Jeez, what can one say.

MJ could look at it this way, ala Bob Dylan: "Someone's got it in for me, They're planting stories in the press. Whoever it is I wish they'd cut it out quick, But when they will I can only guess."

Or we could take a cue from that Willie Shakespeare guy: Much Ado Over Nothing.

Or, we can remember the words in a song by some obscure 60s band: "The same old faces, the same old song, we been going there for much too long."

Or, remember those great words re many things: Move along, folks, there's nothing to see here.

Re: "They (Mick & Keith), will travel separately with their own entourages on tour and never visit each other’s dressing rooms."
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 4, 2018 06:12

It's been 40 plus years since Mick decided to take over when they started SOME GIRLS.

That's a long time to talk about now.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: March 4, 2018 06:41

My impression was that Mick took over running the band at least as early as Goats Head Soup, maybe as early as Sticky Fingers. Keith tried to reassert himself when he kicked junk, but Mick didn't want to give up control.

Re: Keith Richards to WSJ : "I AIN’T GONNA BE around forever—not even me!"
Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: March 10, 2018 17:00

For those interested, the print edition of this piece is found in the magazine insert of today’s WSJ. Looks great...

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2173
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home