Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 29
Re: Marseille France travel and show info
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 16, 2018 22:28

Back from a run, my nerves needed that ! So it seems that the Pit appearance was short lived and possibly a "bug" like in 2017 if no one managed to grab one :-(

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 16, 2018 23:37

gotdablouse
Back from a run, my nerves needed that ! So it seems that the Pit appearance was short lived and possibly a "bug" like in 2017 if no one managed to grab one :-(

Ah I feel bad now. I did have one in my basket but didn't buy as I was only checking what was available. I would have bought to resell at face on the forum, but was put off by the previous message about having to provide ID.

I'm sure more will come up.

syrel

Date: March 17, 2018 00:12

No worries, at least now there is hope since they do exist at face !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:10

This paper clip from dailynews "La Provence" says that the show is nearly sold out (according them, only cat 1 are available).

Not exactly true, Carré Or and Cat 2 are also available at this time (plenty Cat 1 and 2 in all tribunes).
I guess, 10 to 15.000 seats are still available now.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:24

syrel
gotdablouse

Ah I feel bad now. I did have one in my basket but didn't buy as I was only checking what was available. I would have bought to resell at face on the forum, but was put off by the previous message about having to provide ID.

I'm sure more will come up.

syrel

Actually: my breathing stopped for close to a second or 2 when reading this.

Aaaaaah.... no Syrel; just kiddin'. smoking smiley

Although I'd say: please, please - and that goes out to anybody here: PLEASE buy that little b*gger awrite, if you managed to get it in y'r basket. They're rare enough as it is; and getting them in the 'panier' proved to be close-to-IMPOSSIBLE, yesterday. Loads of people here to buy it from you!

Cheerz y'all. Enjoy y'r weekend; and let's hope for 'good PiT luck' the upcoming hours/ days/ weeks/ even months, for all I care.

P.S.: about that iD-issue. I had 4x PiT (Amsterdam, Arnhem, 2x Paris) in '17; never once did I have to show my iD. So I seriously doubt it will be issue in '18... Just sayin'.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 17, 2018 12:20

RoughJusticeOnYa
P.S.: about that iD-issue. I had 4x PiT (Amsterdam, Arnhem, 2x Paris) in '17; never once did I have to show my iD. So I seriously doubt it will be issue in '18... Just sayin'.

Yeah, but they did check ID's in Barcelona, I read on this forum. Did they only check PIT visitors on ID's or was it also in other categories?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 17, 2018 12:24

The ID message seems more like Barcelona last year where they DID - if I remember correctly - check IDs, for all tickets not just for pit

(And also... Last year I actually ended up struggling to sell a pit ticket, because more appeared on the market. So 300 euros is quite a risk if one is not sure - though I'll help when I can).

syrel

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 17, 2018 12:24

jackflash27
RoughJusticeOnYa

Yeah, but they did check ID's in Barcelona, I read on this forum. Did they only check PIT visitors on ID's or was it also in other categories?
I had a golden in Barcelona, and they checked my ID.
They tried to, but the security guy was not comfortable with the scan machine.
So an idea for members (and only members)
If you did not buy yourself your tixs, just find in the queue somebody who did it. And tell him to say that you are with him, or her. Only his ID will be checked.

Date: March 17, 2018 12:56

With a strict ID policy that wouldn't work in theory if that person's name is not on your ticket...but the security guys must get "worn out" after a while. At the Trabendo it took them ages to check tickets manually trying to decipher the names in the dark ;-)

Based on the text on their site only GDP (didn't see it on TM or FNAC) toyed with the idea of a "strict" policy but nothing on the tickets (@lenurb - you said there wasn't even a name on your printed ticket) or the e-tickets has any specific reference to that (it's the usual small print, ID may be asked, first to scan the ticket gets in) unlike my e-tickets for the Artic Monkeys at the Zenith where it states on the ticket in BIG FONT "BILLET NOMINATIF - CONTROLE D'IDENTITE A L'ENTREE" that no one can say they "didn't know about".

Having said that YMMV and each to their own and it's always a bit of a hassle to resell a ticket so I'm cool with getting a heads up here and hopefully getting lucky on GDP ;-)

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-17 13:42 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 17, 2018 13:22

gotdablouse
With a strict ID policy that wouldn't work in theory if that person's name is not on your ticket...
(@lenurb - you said there wasn't even a name on your printed ticket)
My only one experience is in Barcelona last year.
Sure they did not check the name on the ticket, they used the named returned by the scan, on their screen. And asked an ID matching that name. Then the owner said "this this and this are with me", the guy scanned tickets to check validity but did not check the name again.
So even if the name is not on the ticket, and I confirm it is the case for FNAC tickets, and for Berlin tickets too, the name is registered with the order, so with the ticket number. Do they have full access to that data base ?

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: March 18, 2018 03:00

lenurb
My only one experience is in Barcelona last year.
Sure they did not check the name on the ticket, they used the named returned by the scan, on their screen. And asked an ID matching that name. Then the owner said "this this and this are with me", the guy scanned tickets to check validity but did not check the name again.
So even if the name is not on the ticket, and I confirm it is the case for FNAC tickets, and for Berlin tickets too, the name is registered with the order, so with the ticket number. Do they have full access to that data base ?

That's how I remember it in Barcelona, they scanned the ticket and compared your ID with the name on the scanner screen. However I can't recall any reports of anyone being refused entry, and there must have been many people who resorted to the secondary market.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: March 19, 2018 19:05

Some Pelouse Or currently available on ticketmaster.fr
In case some one is interested

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Date: March 19, 2018 20:08

Indeed, here's the direct link in case anyone needs it : [www.ticketmaster.fr]

--------------

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: March 20, 2018 11:58

No Filter Pit A available in GDP production (topbillet.fr).
I was able to put one in my basket.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 20, 2018 12:07

Thanks for the info RiffKichards !

I do not understand this topbillet...
I could choose PIT A, I could choose 1 pcs as quantity and when I clicked to put it my bag the answer is not available...
I did it 10 x under 1 minute..

Could anybody buy pit ticket ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-20 12:17 by rstass.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 20, 2018 12:32

very exciting to see it "available" -- but also becomes not available when i click though

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-20 12:34 by little queenie.

Date: March 20, 2018 12:33

Only available in packages ...

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: March 20, 2018 12:34

no,filter pit go choice automatique!

Date: March 20, 2018 12:35

non j'en ai un PIT A

Date: March 20, 2018 12:39

always 00h03 et 0h33 F5

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: March 20, 2018 12:41

You can also choose « placement automatique » which is automatic placement.

I already have a ticket in No Filter B so I did not buy the one in my basket.
It was just to check if the tickets were really on sale. I look for a No Filter Pit B at face value for someone to go with me.

But the conclusion is that no filter pit at face value can be found. But you need to be very lucky.

Date: March 20, 2018 12:45

RiffKichards
You can also choose « placement automatique » which is automatic placement.

I already have a ticket in No Filter B so I did not buy the one in my basket.
It was just to check if the tickets were really on sale. I look for a No Filter Pit B at face value for someone to go with me.

But the conclusion is that no filter pit at face value can be found. But you need to be very lucky.

287.50 no filter A

Date: March 20, 2018 12:49

justeillusion

i've tried but it didn't work for me

Date: March 20, 2018 12:51

little queenie
justeillusion

i've tried but it didn't work for me

try 12h03

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: March 20, 2018 12:58

I had just have a PIT A !!!!hot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-20 13:00 by no satisfaction.

Date: March 20, 2018 13:00

i got one too!
what is
RETRAIT GUICHET ??

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 20, 2018 13:02

it was 12:01:30 .... saw Pit A but was not able to put it in basket....

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 20, 2018 13:03

Retrait guichet is will call

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-20 13:04 by Topi.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 20, 2018 13:05

congratz!

Date: March 20, 2018 13:24

ok, thanks topi! i picked email in case i can't make the show (depends a bit on my mom's health). it will be easier to sell if i need to email it to someone

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 29

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2481
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home